Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To add CabinFever: it´s said the chapter 2 is mostly reworked, especially the Heist is given more content. And I guess some models (e.g. Mila) got a new look.
I'm not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me, but the point is none of that is in contradiction of what I wrote.

Reactions: turbojoe

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm starting to believe I have a thing for 'Bellas'. I decided to play this game with the intention of having a romance with Amber and... I failed miserably. It's very difficult to resist Bella, her chemistry with MC is so great that it overflows.

When I realized the MC was kissing Bella and I don't know how to explain what happened. If it's not possible to have a romance with Bella and Amber at the same time then I'm screwed.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I just got to the point in CH 2 where I got the message about the drop in quality. I came here to see if it was worthwhile waiting for the CH 5 Final version. Thanks!
If you haven't played SG before, then it makes sense to wait for Ch 5 FULL to drop (sometime next quarter). Then you'll get a very good idea of what the AVN is about and you will be able to decide if you like or not (bearing in mind there's no sex in the AVN yet), without the distraction of reworked content.

As an illustration of the reworked versus original renders, here's two characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's much more to the increase in render quality than just character appearances and perhaps some other characters illustrate the difference more, but the above will give you a little idea.

ADDENDA: ... and starting with Ch 5 FULL will hopefully not break any saves you make while playing.

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I'm starting to believe I have a thing for 'Bellas'. I decided to play this game with the intention of having a romance with Amber and... I failed miserably. It's very difficult to resist Bella, her chemistry with MC is so great that it overflows.

When I realized the MC was kissing Bella and I don't know how to explain what happened. If it's not possible to have a romance with Bella and Amber at the same time then I'm screwed.
Yup according to this love interest list you are out of luck my guy.

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Wow the rework of Mila is so much better than the original. I am glad they went back and improved the renders.
The quality of the renders themselves are far superior.

It's different strokes for different folks regarding any of the three hair styles she has throughout the game, or the subtle changes to her original proportions in the rework. Personally, I don't care, Mila is still Mila to me...

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
It's weird that Bella is both the most popular and the most hated girl. As far as I can observe on Discord, the simps of other girls have good feelings for many girls, but when it comes to Bella, they suddenly start spewing hate. I guess Bella's screen time bothers a lot of simps. If Bella's screen time suddenly drops, don't you think Ocean will get a big criticism? Because Ocean seems to be giving messages of this. Eva told Bella that canyon races were dangerous and that she had to be careful. I really wouldn't be surprised if Bella has an accident and we don't see her for a few chapters.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It's weird that Bella is both the most popular and the most hated girl. As far as I can observe on Discord, the simps of other girls have good feelings for many girls, but when it comes to Bella, they suddenly start spewing hate. I guess Bella's screen time bothers a lot of simps. If Bella's screen time suddenly drops, don't you think Ocean will get a big criticism? Because Ocean seems to be giving messages of this. Eva told Bella that canyon races were dangerous and that she had to be careful. I really wouldn't be surprised if Bella has an accident and we don't see her for a few chapters.
I'd say a careful storyteller would make those absences work into the plot's favour; Bella being in a hospital bed in the same way Vic was would be a cheap way to create drama, but told well, it could be very emotive and a great mirror to show different ways to dealing with loss. It might also be a way that Bella and VIc get brough closer together. A prolonged absence of Bella might also create tension as someone like Kate tries to win Nika behind Bella's back. Or the canyon race occurs while Nika is getting therapy at the cabin. THere are so many ways to weave that story.

I guess the Bella fans consider all the other girls distractions from the main story, because up to now Bella kinda is the story. Vic seems initially more important to the plot, but has become more like a side girl. All the other girls' fans kinda have to acknowledge that Bella's story arc is pretty great, even if they're interested in someone else. I'm personally not so interested in Nami, although I do like the tensions and hilarious awkwardness she creates, but she's really well written even if I'm not interested. Just like Zara won some Bella fans over, I'm sure each will have their moment, and Ocean will make sure he keeps the other fans happy. Maybe there will be lots of phone/social media interaction if a LI doesn't get much screen time. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'd say a careful storyteller would make those absences work into the plot's favour; Bella being in a hospital bed in the same way Vic was would be a cheap way to create drama, but told well, it could be very emotive and a great mirror to show different ways to dealing with loss. It might also be a way that Bella and VIc get brough closer together.
Already rolling on the speculation path, maybe it would work better if Bella would get arrested and incarcerated for a few weeks for illegal racing (she would also lose her race car and her license for a longer period and she'd have a huge quarrel with her mom, obviously), instead of getting injured and hospitalized the way Vic was? :sneaky: Just a somewhat interesting thought I had...

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Already rolling on the speculation path, maybe it would work better if Bella would get arrested and incarcerated for a few weeks for illegal racing (she would also lose her race car and her licence for a longer period and she'd have a huge quarrel with her mom, obviously), instead of getting injured and hospitalized the way Vic was? :sneaky: Just a somewhat interesting thought I had...
Yeah, much more interesting than repeating the same traumas we've already seen. Also a very good way to get more tension from the Ceril's

Reactions: John972

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Heh, Bella cut off from her finances by her mom, riding a bus to the college together with the "poor people" or riding her old bicycle (a cute pink one she was riding as a (pre-)teen last time, the kind with a basket and dangling tassels) :LOL: Begging aunt Claire for a few bucks... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
Why is there a request to reduce Bella's screen time but no similar request for Nami? From what I know, Nami actually has much more screen time than Bella. Some may argue that Nami is Nika's roommate, which is why she appears more frequently. However, considering Bella is Nika's project mate, wouldn't it be normal for Bella to have more screen time too?

Bella has had very little screen time in the previous two episodes. Despite this, I am surprised to see people still advocating for reducing her screen time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why is there a request to reduce Bella's screen time but no similar request for Nami? From what I know, Nami actually has much more screen time than Bella. Some may argue that Nami is Nika's roommate, which is why she appears more frequently. However, considering Bella is Nika's project mate, wouldn't it be normal for Bella to have more screen time too?

Bella has had very little screen time in the previous two episodes. Despite this, I am surprised to see people still advocating for reducing her screen time.
Because people don't read stuff....

Should be (by now) common knowledge that Bella is the main character at the start (Ocean's words) and takes up the bulk of the story. Other characters will get their turn as the story progresses. So they either haven't bothered finding this out...or the story (as it currently is) is just not really for them.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Should be (by now) common knowledge that Bella is the main character at the start (Ocean's words) and takes up the bulk of the story. Other characters will get their turn as the story progresses. So they either haven't bothered finding this out...or the story (as it currently is) is just not really for them.
Moreover, mind you, Ocean only had to add a little of Zara in chapters 4 and 5, develop her character a little, let the MC interact with her in a few scenes, and she already had a lot of fans, even among people who previously called her an arrogant bitch, worse than Bella. :)

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023

I agree. Besides, Ocean is ultimately trying to monetise this game. If Bella's screen time drops drastically, Ocean's revenue from Bella's fans could drop significantly. I'm honestly not sure if Ocean would want such a drop in revenue.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Moreover, mind you, Ocean only had to add a little of Zara in chapters 4 and 5, develop her character a little, let the MC interact with her in a few scenes, and she already had a lot of fans, even among people who previously called her an arrogant bitch, worse than Bella. :)
Fans and haters of anything are very fickle people hehe

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh, Bella having an accident or getting arrested might actually increase her screen time, depending on the chosen path.

Anyway, it was just mental gymnastics, a pure speculation, not a suggestion or wish for Ocean to follow it. He already has the story mapped out, it would make me the happiest if he would follow it through the way he planned and wouldn't accept any suggestions or demands of the fans or even supporters to go astray from the planned scenario, the way he has been doing so far.
I just thought that it would be interesting to see Bella's reaction and reactions of the people around her and Nika if her "wings got clipped" a bit. :sneaky:
And to make sure - I do like her. A lot. Definitely not a hater in any way. She'd be so cute riding that pink bicycle, all angry and pissed off and as explosive as a leaky stick of dynamite ;)

Last edited:

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
Oh, Bella having an accident or getting arrested might actually increase her screen time, depending on the chosen path.

Anyway, it was just mental gymnastics, a pure speculation, not a suggestion or wish for Ocean to follow it. He already has the story mapped out, it would make me the happiest if he would follow it through the way he planned and wouldn't follow any suggestions or demands of the fans or even supporters to go astray from the planned scenario, the way he has been doing so far.
I just thought that it would be interesting to see her reaction and reactions of the people around her and Nika if her "wings got clipped" a bit. :sneaky:
And to make sure - I do like her. A lot. Definitely not a hater in any way. She'd be so cute riding that pink bicycle, all angry and pissed off and explosive, like an expired and already leaky stick of dynamite ;)
I think Bella being like this makes her more attractive. Her change should be over time, not all at once. Somehow she sees the need to pretend because of her own past experiences. tbh she was really cute when she told her sister about Nika.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes