PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've played multiple paths, including the decision to kiss Bella or not kiss her on the hilltop.

If the MC does not kiss Bella on the hilltop, her screen time gets cut dramatically.

There is no Bella rescue in the locker room and no goodbye prior to the weekend starting.

Yes - Bella and the MC will still have contact due to the Holgerson decision choice (if the MC decided to help Bella mess with the Holgersons) as well as the class project, but other major content in Ch 5 can also be skipped based on choices.

If the MC effectively breaks up with Bella when she offers a no strings attached relationship with the MC, then she does not come into his house for breakfast nor does she sleep with him.

If someone complains about a lot of Bella screen time while repeatedly making choices as the MC to move the Bella relationship forward, it should not be a shocker that she gets significantly more screen time due to those choices.

I am both a Bella and Zara fan and I am enjoying how Ocean is balancing LI screen time based on the choices I make for the MC.

Cheers and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!! :coffee:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've played multiple paths, including the decision to kiss Bella or not kiss her on the hilltop.

If the MC does not kiss Bella on the hilltop, her screen time gets cut dramatically.

There is no Bella rescue in the locker room and no goodbye prior to the weekend starting.

Yes - Bella and the MC will still have contact due to the Holgerson decision choice (if the MC decided to help Bella mess with the Holgersons) as well as the class project, but other major content in Ch 5 can also be skipped based on choices.

If the MC effectively breaks up with Bella when she offers a no strings attached relationship with the MC, then she does not come into his house for breakfast nor does she sleep with him.

If someone complains about a lot of Bella screen time while repeatedly making choices as the MC to move the Bella relationship forward, it should not be a shocker that she gets significantly more screen time due to those choices.

I am both a Bella and Zara fan and I am enjoying how Ocean is balancing LI screen time based on the choices I make for the MC.

Very well said, and the same to you man.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I really wouldn't be surprised if Bella has an accident and we don't see her for a few chapters.
It's tag team, baby! Bella has an accident and slips into a coma at the exact same moment her sister wakes up and meets the MC for the first time. Her subconscious is already primed from all Bella's glowing verbal descriptions of the MC. /s (obviously)

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Yeah, there's a few characters like that - their screen time and the flavor of the content depends on choices made while playing. Nami is another.

If anyone wants to get an idea, for shits-and-giggles, do a skipped playthrough rejecting all LIs and being an A-hole to everyone. ;)

Echoing PaxHadrian17's sentiments, a Merry Christmas to ALL (SG lovers/haters, and those who just frequent the thread for casual amusement)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's tag team, baby! Bella has an accident and slips into a coma at the exact same moment her sister wakes up and meets the MC for the first time. Her subconscious is already primed from all Bella's glowing verbal descriptions of the MC. /s (obviously)
So, no threesome with two Bellas?
Heartbreaker! Life taker!

Reactions: John972

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Why is there a request to reduce Bella's screen time but no similar request for Nami? From what I know, Nami actually has much more screen time than Bella. Some may argue that Nami is Nika's roommate, which is why she appears more frequently. However, considering Bella is Nika's project mate, wouldn't it be normal for Bella to have more screen time too?

Bella has had very little screen time in the previous two episodes. Despite this, I am surprised to see people still advocating for reducing her screen time.
Honestly I wouldn't mind one update without Bella and Nami. But it has to be without them even if you're on their paths. No flashbacks or other bullshit as well. I had two entire chapters without half of the LIs, it's only fair

Reactions: John972
Dec 17, 2023
Honestly I wouldn't mind one update without Bella and Nami. But it has to be without them even if you're on their paths. No flashbacks or other bullshit as well. I had two entire chapters without half of the LIs, it's only fair
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Those updates take so many months, can't have an update without the best 2 girls...

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Those updates take so many months, can't have an update with the best 2 girls...
This game, although it is S-TIER, has a big problem in my opinion - It has too many Main LIs (12); Ocean should have ended up with just 5 main girls:

• Bella
• Nami
• Mila
• Victoria
• Zara

I have nothing against the other girls who are considered main girls, but they should just be considered “Lewdable”. I have a hard time imagining that characters like Amber (my favorite), Nadia, Miss Marla, Sonya will appear in every episode from SEASON 2 onwards.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This game, although it is S-TIER, has a big problem in my opinion - It has too many Main LIs (12); Ocean should have ended up with just 5 main girls:

• Bella
• Nami
• Mila
• Victoria
• Zara

I have nothing against the other girls who are considered main girls, but they should just be considered “Lewdable”. I have a hard time imagining that characters like Amber (my favorite), Nadia, Miss Marla, Sonya will appear in every episode from SEASON 2 onwards.
Bois, this dude wants to write Sasha out of the main girls. Have you sharpened your pitchforks yet? Why the damn Warscared was banned when the thread needs him! :KEK:

My man, Sasha is the Ocean's favorite, at least that's what he said. I highly doubt he'll ever agree to reduce her role in the story, and I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more of her than Bella in the future. Sonya is his former favorite and has been the cover face of the game for a long time. Good luck convincing Ocean to turn down her role of a LI. And don't even dare touch Amber, the perfect MILF ever made! :ROFLMAO:

And honestly, what's the problem? According to the lamentations and preaching in this thread, Ocean will be making Summer's Gone for another 20-30 years. There is more than enough time for each of the main girls to shine. :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bois, this dude wants to write Sasha out of the main girls. Have you sharpened your pitchforks yet? Why the damn Warscared was banned when the thread needs him! :KEK:

My man, Sasha is the Ocean's favorite, at least that's what he said. I highly doubt he'll ever agree to reduce her role in the story, and I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more of her than Bella in the future. Sonya is his former favorite and has been the cover face of the game for a long time. Good luck convincing Ocean to turn down her role of a LI. And don't even dare touch Amber, the perfect MILF ever made! :ROFLMAO:

And honestly, what's the problem? According to the lamentations and preaching in this thread, Ocean will be making Summer's Gone for another 20-30 years. There is more than enough time for each of the main girls to shine. :KEK:
(y) (y) (y)

And...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

I don't want to take anyone out of the plot. It's notable that Sasha has an importance in the plot, I never denied that. I just defended the idea that he should work with a smaller cast of main girls. (with Sasha or not)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Either you guys ability to understand is extremely limited or you guys are just playing dumb. I don't want to convince Ocean to reduce the girls' screen time, what I really wish was that, before he released the first episode of Summer's Gone, he had in mind a small cast of main girls where he could work with them in every episode without any problems.

I don't want anyone to reduce the timescreen after we reach SEASON 2, on the contrary... I want characters like Amber to receive the same attention as Bella, Nami and others...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't want to take anyone out of the plot. It's notable that Sasha has an importance in the plot, I never denied that. I just defended the idea that he should work with a smaller cast of main girls. (with Sasha or not)
It's not that I'm criticizing your point of view, bro, or that I think it's not valid. But if he goes this route, he will have to significantly shorten the story. 32 chapters at this pace? Pfft. He should make trade-offs between quality and speed of development, as many have already said. In the end, it might still be a good game, but it won't be the Summer's Gone we know now.

I have no idea how Ocean plans to mitigate these issues, but he seems determined to make the game the way he's originally intended. Perhaps he has some decisions that we do not know about and which he has not announced. He knows how to surprise.

As for the 12 LIs list, is it probably based on the lonelyk's list?
lonelyk did a great job putting everything together, but Ocean's latest statement was that he was no longer confirming that a certain girl is a LI. You'll have to find out for yourself by playing the game. So maybe he has already changed something, but we won’t know until the end of the game :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Either you guys ability to understand is extremely limited or you guys are just playing dumb. I don't want to convince Ocean to reduce the girls' screen time, what I really wish was that, before he released the first episode of Summer's Gone, he had in mind a small cast of main girls where he could work with them in every episode without any problems.

I don't want anyone to reduce the timescreen after we reach SEASON 2, on the contrary... I want characters like Amber to receive the same attention as Bella, Nami and others...
And if you have actually been following along...you would know (Can't believe I'm repeating this fucking shit...again)...that Bella was always going to be the focus at the beginning along with a couple of others (if ignore Bella). All the girls will get their screen time in due course. It's HIS story remember...so from the start....before he gave it to his friend to develop..there was always a lot ofm girls! From day 1!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes