yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This game, although it is S-TIER, has a big problem in my opinion - It has too many Main LIs (12); Ocean should have ended up with just 5 main girls:

• Bella
• Nami
• Mila
• Victoria
• Zara

I have nothing against the other girls who are considered main girls, but they should just be considered “Lewdable”. I have a hard time imagining that characters like Amber (my favorite), Nadia, Miss Marla, Sonya will appear in every episode from SEASON 2 onwards.
Bois, this dude wants to write Sasha out of the main girls. Have you sharpened your pitchforks yet? Why the damn Warscared was banned when the thread needs him! :KEK:

My man, Sasha is the Ocean's favorite, at least that's what he said. I highly doubt he'll ever agree to reduce her role in the story, and I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more of her than Bella in the future. Sonya is his former favorite and has been the cover face of the game for a long time. Good luck convincing Ocean to turn down her role of a LI. And don't even dare touch Amber, the perfect MILF ever made! :ROFLMAO:

And honestly, what's the problem? According to the lamentations and preaching in this thread, Ocean will be making Summer's Gone for another 20-30 years. There is more than enough time for each of the main girls to shine. :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bois, this dude wants to write Sasha out of the main girls. Have you sharpened your pitchforks yet? Why the damn Warscared was banned when the thread needs him! :KEK:

My man, Sasha is the Ocean's favorite, at least that's what he said. I highly doubt he'll ever agree to reduce her role in the story, and I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more of her than Bella in the future. Sonya is his former favorite and has been the cover face of the game for a long time. Good luck convincing Ocean to turn down her role of a LI. And don't even dare touch Amber, the perfect MILF ever made! :ROFLMAO:

And honestly, what's the problem? According to the lamentations and preaching in this thread, Ocean will be making Summer's Gone for another 20-30 years. There is more than enough time for each of the main girls to shine. :KEK:
(y) (y) (y)

And...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

I don't want to take anyone out of the plot. It's notable that Sasha has an importance in the plot, I never denied that. I just defended the idea that he should work with a smaller cast of main girls. (with Sasha or not)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Either you guys ability to understand is extremely limited or you guys are just playing dumb. I don't want to convince Ocean to reduce the girls' screen time, what I really wish was that, before he released the first episode of Summer's Gone, he had in mind a small cast of main girls where he could work with them in every episode without any problems.

I don't want anyone to reduce the timescreen after we reach SEASON 2, on the contrary... I want characters like Amber to receive the same attention as Bella, Nami and others...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't want to take anyone out of the plot. It's notable that Sasha has an importance in the plot, I never denied that. I just defended the idea that he should work with a smaller cast of main girls. (with Sasha or not)
It's not that I'm criticizing your point of view, bro, or that I think it's not valid. But if he goes this route, he will have to significantly shorten the story. 32 chapters at this pace? Pfft. He should make trade-offs between quality and speed of development, as many have already said. In the end, it might still be a good game, but it won't be the Summer's Gone we know now.

I have no idea how Ocean plans to mitigate these issues, but he seems determined to make the game the way he's originally intended. Perhaps he has some decisions that we do not know about and which he has not announced. He knows how to surprise.

As for the 12 LIs list, is it probably based on the lonelyk's list?
lonelyk did a great job putting everything together, but Ocean's latest statement was that he was no longer confirming that a certain girl is a LI. You'll have to find out for yourself by playing the game. So maybe he has already changed something, but we won’t know until the end of the game :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Either you guys ability to understand is extremely limited or you guys are just playing dumb. I don't want to convince Ocean to reduce the girls' screen time, what I really wish was that, before he released the first episode of Summer's Gone, he had in mind a small cast of main girls where he could work with them in every episode without any problems.

I don't want anyone to reduce the timescreen after we reach SEASON 2, on the contrary... I want characters like Amber to receive the same attention as Bella, Nami and others...
And if you have actually been following along...you would know (Can't believe I'm repeating this fucking shit...again)...that Bella was always going to be the focus at the beginning along with a couple of others (if ignore Bella). All the girls will get their screen time in due course. It's HIS story remember...so from the start....before he gave it to his friend to develop..there was always a lot ofm girls! From day 1!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
While playing the latest WIAB update, it looks like a surprise SG character has made an appearance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't finished the update, but can't wait to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
While playing the latest WIAB update, it looks like a surprise SG character has made an appearance:

Haven't finished the update, but can't wait to see how this plays out.
Haven't even started yet, but it's definitely something new.
WiAB and SG will both stay on 8.1.3 until the Season is finished. Getting both games on the same version will probably help with Multipersistants down the line. (WiAB choices affecting SG.)
Prior to this release, Ocean has always dismissed the idea of WiaB's choices to affect SG as being very difficult to implement.

Dec 17, 2023
This game, although it is S-TIER, has a big problem in my opinion - It has too many Main LIs (12); Ocean should have ended up with just 5 main girls:

• Bella
• Nami
• Mila
• Victoria
• Zara

I have nothing against the other girls who are considered main girls, but they should just be considered “Lewdable”. I have a hard time imagining that characters like Amber (my favorite), Nadia, Miss Marla, Sonya will appear in every episode from SEASON 2 onwards.
Wasn't there a post long time ago, where the dev wrote which paths + combinations would be possible ? That were a lot...

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
So there are 30 chapters planned - seriously? Half of us won't live to see the release. Is it possible for the author to spend less time and resources on not particularly necessary moments? For example, the basketball team's training takes up an entire chapter, but the rest of the lessons receive little attention. Or a board game, also almost the size of a chapter - but why is it for the sake of a couple of scenes?

Reactions: Vinho49

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
So there are 30 chapters planned - seriously? Half of us won't live to see the release. Is it possible for the author to spend less time and resources on not particularly necessary moments? For example, the basketball team's training takes up an entire chapter, but the rest of the lessons receive little attention. Or a board game, also almost the size of a chapter - but why is it for the sake of a couple of scenes?
30 chapters?
Holy Jesus!

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Only the strong survive.
I'm almost 50, it’s not funny, I may not live to see it.

Maybe you can recommend me a similar romantic vn, perhaps even without any special sex scenes, but completely finished. Everything I find here is either unfinished or outdated 10 years ago.
Another specificity here is that I don’t know English very well, and I’m looking for an external one with translation into my language.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023
I'm almost 50, it’s not funny, I may not live to see it.

Maybe you can recommend me a similar romantic vn, perhaps even without any special sex scenes, but completely finished. Everything I find here is either unfinished or outdated 10 years ago.
Another specificity here is that I don’t know English very well, and I’m looking for an external one with translation into my language.
Seriously you are 50?:WaitWhat::KEK:
Why are even here?Waiting for an Avn to finish?:WaitWhat::KEK:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes