Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
All good, I'm just throwing theories around to see what sticks, and this one didn't. But the principle of a character changing in 20 odd years is not revolutionary, especially when there's a whole bunch of implied drama. The last three years haven't been kind to my family and I can see the results in us, so 20 odd years of establishing some form of cartel might leave people looking very different. Emilio's a great example of this.

All of us are noticing different things, and with each other playing devil's advocate we might be able to throw away some dead ends, or we might find other openings. I think few games have made me wonder what will happen next like thes two in any regards.

Vanessa's heterochromia might be as a result of (relatively) benign disease instead of inherited, and it's a red herring to wonder who her parents are.
Of course (y) (y) doesnt hurt anybody to think outside the box and im sure ocean has stuff prepared which nobody of us sees coming yet, i didnt intended to make it sound like these theorys are comletly insane i just enjoy discussing about it lol

Edit: i just pointed it out because i think John confused the two of us

Reactions: John972

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Has anyone noticed this about Abigail?

In the old WIAB her last name was Weaver.

In the reworked WIAB her last name was Spencer.

In one line of dialog directly between Leia and Abigail, Leia explicitly calls her Chief Weever.

So what is her real last name?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The visual similarities between characters in Ocean's games are a very confusing thing.
You can never tell if these certain characters look alike because they're related or if it's just the reuse of cg models.
And if you take into account the old WiAB, the confusion becomes even greater.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 17, 2023
Just a small question, what's the connection between Summer's Gone and WIAB?

I only see similar models. And of course the same dev, which would explain the similar style..

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just a small question, what's the connection between Summer's Gone and WIAB?

I only see similar models. And of course the same dev, which would explain the similar style..
Well, the young adult Katie from WIAB appears as a middle-aged woman in SG. I'll let you draw the conclusion from there. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to figure that one out. ;)

Dec 17, 2023
Well, the young adult Katie from WIAB appears as a middle-aged woman in SG. I'll let you draw the conclusion from there. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to figure that one out. ;)
I have to say, one looked like bella, the other like the crying woman psychiatrist in summer gone. Even the one with 2 colored hair looked familiar. Guess I need to play them directly after each other, to not get confused... Guess it's difficult with only 1 braincell...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have to say, one looked like bella, the other like the crying woman psychiatrist in summer gone. Even the one with 2 colored hair looked familiar. Guess I need to play them directly after each other, to not get confused... Guess it's difficult with only 1 braincell...
I don't blame you. With pretty much every woman in both games capable of winning the Miss Universe pageant, the sensory overload makes it easy to get confused. But the upside is, you have a totally legitimate reason to play them again. Also, pay attention to the names and dialogs, especially in SG, and you'll see lots of name droppings and hints that references back to WIAB.

Now go forth and conquer <your favorite LI>, newbie!

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
I read your parentage theories for the last couple of pages and decided to give you my own: Nika is Katie's son and Nami is Zoey's daughter. From the whole book club scene I got a vibe that Katie was there for her own personal reasons, especially from her conversation with Emilia. It seemed like she was about to reveal it but the scene was cut there. I also think that Zoey is dead and that is part of the reason why the kids were not rised by their parents and ended up with Nojiko. Who is the father? I don't have theory on that. It could be Willy or someone else. My theory may be completly wrong but it is fun to speculate when we have to wait for updates.

Dec 17, 2023
I don't blame you. With pretty much every woman in both games capable of winning the Miss Universe pageant, the sensory overload makes it easy to get confused. But the upside is, you have a totally legitimate reason to play them again. Also, pay attention to the names and dialogs, especially in SG, and you'll see lots of name droppings and hints that references back to WIAB.

Now go forth and conquer <your favorite LI>, newbie!
It's bella and nami, I'm rooting for those 2!!!!

Reactions: P0iSON

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I read your parentage theories for the last couple of pages and decided to give you my own: Nika is Katie's son and Nami is Zoey's daughter. From the whole book club scene I got a vibe that Katie was there for her own personal reasons, especially from her conversation with Emilia. It seemed like she was about to reveal it but the scene was cut there. I also think that Zoey is dead and that is part of the reason why the kids were not rised by their parents and ended up with Nojiko. Who is the father? I don't have theory on that. It could be Willy or someone else. My theory may be completly wrong but it is fun to speculate when we have to wait for updates.
Interesting theory.

Of course, assuming Nojiko did become Nika and Nami's guardian to protect/shield them - what reason did they need protection/shielding? Is it because of the big I word, something like a criminal turf war, or did their parents really die? What reason are Nika and Nami still being shielded now that they have come of age? What is Nojiko's connection to the characters in WIAB? The other head-scratching element is how many people in SG know the truth (whatever that may be) about Nika and Nami?

Katie definitely had an interest in Nami (and Nika) and it seemed to be her motivation for attending that particular meeting of the book club. An important point to remember about Katie being forewarned is that Nami arranged in advance to attend the meet. Nika attended unannounced at the last possible minute.

If a deceased Zoey Holgerston is Nami's paternal mother, why did the Holgerston family not take in Nami upon Zoey's death?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Interesting theory.
What reason are Nika and Nami still being shielded now that they have come of age? What is Nojiko's connection to the characters in WIAB?
As I stated in the SG and WiAB theories thread, Scarlett (from WiaB) is Nojiko's old Boss at the hospital. Whether Nojiko was also involved in Scarlett's drug business is unknown, but if Nika and Nami are Zanes, I can see Scarlett asking Nojiko to take care of them if they were in danger.
The fact that Emilio was so interested in Nika is interesting as well.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes