Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It is great how both games are intertwined. I know a lot of people give shit to Ocean for developing two games at the same time, but if he pulls off reveals in each game so that they compliment each other, then it's gonna be a wild and satisfying ride...

(disclaimer: I'm not the biggest fan of WIAB, mainly 'cause I think the MC - William - is such an immature dickhead/meathead. I am loving Miru's rehabilitation in the rework though - she's truly kick-ass and I can't wait to see her peg William in the nuts using her family's secret fighting style one fine day :giggle: ).
Yeah i think its a deliberate decision to potray William kinda .. unlikeable lol.

He's deliberately tactless and always looking for a button to push to trigger the one he's talking to and yeah he seems to be less mature than the younger Nika.

But i think its somewhat of an act? Willy behaves way different in the beginning in his appartment only with miru.

He kinda has the same tendency for (less smart than he thinks) mindgames similar to Nika which is in Nika's case already questionable but even worse in Willy's lol.

But i think the "real" william is the one in the beginning in the appartment with miru or the one or the one leaving the wooden piece with whatever written onto it (L + W? lol) at leia's place after their argument at the stripclub and him attaining knowledge of her struggles.

So i kinda hope he will surprise us and develop further and that were seeing a very confused/overwhelmed version of william at the moment being back home.

Last edited:

ShaggyDave76

Feb 8, 2019
Dungeon Master on Atari ST? Either there's a joke in there that completely flew over my head, or I'm blind.
View attachment 3225183
Lol, probably not my best comparison.
I was just pointing out that, Dungeon Master was made and released in 1987.
For the time period the graphics, sound, length and depth of gameplay and all the internal shennegans like the battle system, icons, sprites, floors and walls, everything. . . It was all done with LESS THAN ONE SINGLE MEGABYTE of memory and processing power!!

Compare that to todays games and AVNS. What would you get for 1MB these days?
A single line of dialogue? A couple of pixels of an image?
Feels like tech has gone backwards rather than forwards, and everything now requires and will only run with MORE processing power and Memory than it ever did before.

Mad World!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lol, probably not my best comparison.
I was just pointing out that, Dungeon Master was made and released in 1987.
For the time period the graphics, sound, length and depth of gameplay and all the internal shennegans like the battle system, icons, sprites, floors and walls, everything. . . It was all done with LESS THAN ONE SINGLE MEGABYTE of memory and processing power!!

Compare that to todays games and AVNS. What would you get for 1MB these days?
A single line of dialogue? A couple of pixels of an image?
Feels like tech has gone backwards rather than forwards, and everything now requires and will only run with MORE processing power and Memory than it ever did before.

Mad World!
Yeah, and that Model T car was really something. Why does the Tesla Model S weigh so much more and is so expensive and complicated? Nothing makes sense anymore.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah i think its a deliberate decision to potray William kinda .. unlikeable lol.

He's deliberately tactless and always looking for a button to push to trigger the one he's talking to and yeah he seems to be less mature than the younger Nika.

But i think its somewhat of an act? Willy behaves way different in the beginning in his appartment only with miru.

He kinda has the same tendency for (less smart than he thinks) mindgames similar to Nika which is in Nika's case already questionable but even worse in Willy's lol.

But i think the "real" william is the one in the beginning in the appartment with miru or the one or the one leaving the wooden piece with whatever written onto it (L + M? lol) at leia's place after their argument at the stripclub and him attaining knowledge of her struggles.

So i kinda hope he will surprise us and develop further and that were seeing a very confused/overwhelmed version of william at the moment being back home.
William's character is malleable according to player choices, just like Nika's. It will be interesting to see to what character extremes either MC can be shaped to. I tend to make choices that make William and Nika the least straight up assholes as I can, at least on my virgin playthroughs. :)

...the one thing about William and Miru's relationship, it's extremely transactional (poundy coupons? Who does that?). I'm not sure about William's carved wood ploy yet - is he doing it to press Leia's buttons as a form of manipulation or because he seeks to mend their relationship without other ulterior motives? Time will tell. Besides, Ocean's MC's aren't black & white - they tend to be morally good and bad at the same time, with moral shades of grey in between.

Last edited:

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
When you tell bella that you and mila kissed, she looks hurt and says ,,we weren't exclusive".(past tense) Does that imply that going forward they will be exclusive or am I just reading too much into that?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
When you tell bella that you and mila kissed, she looks hurt and says ,,we weren't exclusive".(past tense) Does that imply that going forward they will be exclusive or am I just reading too much into that?
I would never believe someone who said we're not exclusive. It's basically a prenup agreement to avoid waterworks, but Bella's going to wonder why Nika is seeking romance with other people, and wonder if he gets hard for other girls, and maybe she'll wonder if Robin got sweet lovin' and Nika actually doesn't find her attractive and is playing her.

Ocean has mentioned that Nika 'manwhore' Cyrus will encounter many problems, so trying to play each path simultaneously is only advised if you like all the LI thinking you're an untrustworthy POS.

All the LI's except maybe Vic have trust issues, or relational complications. I think Ocean's going to make it hard to avoid consequences, so a game with actual meaningful choices rather than advertised choices :sneaky:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
William's character is malleable according to player choices, just like Nika's. It will be interesting to see to what character extremes either MC can be shaped to. I tend to make choices that make William and Nika the least straight up assholes as I can, at least on my virgin playthroughs. :)

...the one thing about William and Miru's relationship, it's extremely transactional (poundy coupons? Who does that?). I'm not sure about William's carved wood ploy yet - is he doing it to press Leia's buttons as a form of manipulation or because he seeks to mend their relationship without other ulterior motives? Time will tell. Besides, Ocean's MC's aren't black & white - they tend to be morally good and bad at the same time, with moral shades of grey in between.
Coupons can be used at any time. Considering that Miru has a very high libido, this is the best gift for her.
As for Leia, it seems to me that there are several factors here at once. William definitely still has feelings for her and a sense of guilt, on the other hand, his asshole behavior is more like a defensive reaction. On the other hand, although Leia has strong feelings for William, she is completely lack of trust + huge pain to see Miru with Willy happy can also lead to strong hatred.She directly says that she thought she could handle it, but no.
PS:I’m more interested in howmany hundreds or even thousands of coupons Miru will require in exchange for William’s sex with Leia.:oops:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Coupons can be used at any time. Considering that Miru has a very high libido, this is the best gift for her.
As for Leia, it seems to me that there are several factors here at once. William definitely still has feelings for her and a sense of guilt, on the other hand, his asshole behavior is more like a defensive reaction. On the other hand, although Leia has strong feelings for William, she is completely lack of trust + huge pain to see Miru with Willy happy can also lead to strong hatred.She directly says that she thought she could handle it, but no.
PS:I’m more interested in howmany hundreds or even thousands of coupons Miru will require in exchange for William’s sex with Leia.:oops:
Good points.

I am wondering if William is amiable to auctioning off poundy coupons on eBay. :p:sneaky:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
But given Willi and Miru spoke about opening a gyme, it's entirely likely they did, and that where Nika might see see Miru and or Willi. It's be interesting to see how the training with Ayua goes in any case.
I'm of the opinion that the upcoming sparring session will go sideways in some way causing Ayua to call it or off and/or be somewhat unnerved by what happens. Not because he's the better fighter, but more likely he uses fighting as a form of self harm and using pain as a way to fire up his deadened emotions.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those who play until the final, please check the spoilery content.
Spoilery content that may or may not be true:
- It's implied Nami sent the officer after Nika and Summer when they went to the cabin, and that she might have had a hand in sabotaging their relationship.
- Noji has secrets, I don't think Nami is on on the big secrets that involve her and Nika: Noji knows Nami can't be trusted to stay silent.
- The current theories are that Noji is purposefully hiding Nika and Nami's parentage from them, and it's no accident that Noji is looking after them.
- Current theories (no canon yet) about their (Nika and Nami's) parentage require playing Ocean's other game WiaB and trying to second guess Ocean's plots. The main thing is that there will be some connection with the Zane family, even if it is something like the Zane family in some way caused Nika and Nami to be orphans, if not being their blood relatives.
- Nami and Sasha's earring belong to a character from WiaB. Sasha is a Petrova, the earrings belong to Ayua's aunt - both Ayua's aunt and Sasha's mum (who owns the tennis club) are the Z and P in ZPR of the college. Nothing is known about why the earrings are given to them.
- We have no details of Nika and Nami's parents accident, but there are also the Frohns who had a car accident. There is a chance that there might be some criminal war going on and the parents were collateral damage, or everyone has lied to Nika and Nami to hide their parent's identity.
- The person in a coma is Bella's sister, the one that Nika triggers her by asking about earlier.

Regarding continuation/released, the full chapter 5 release should be soon, and that will add a bit more detail regarding the heist scene and the Holgersons. THe game has an anticipated 30 chapters or so, so we're a sixth of the way in. It will be a slow process, fingers crossed it speeds up, no date has been set, just the length of the game.

If you want more Ocean, check out his other game Where It All Began. It is set before this and you see some of the same characters when they we young - it happens in the same story universe. Ocean's developing both games simultaneously, so it's hard to say exactly which theories are true, but keep checking the thread, we tend to gossip over theories, because it's a pretty grand story.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Spoilery content that may or may not be true: It's implied Nami sent the officer after Nika and Summer when they went to the cabin, and that she might have had a hand in sabotaging their relationship. Noji has secrets, I don't think Nami is on on the big secrets that involve her and Nika - Noji knows Nami can't be trusted to stay silent. The current theories are that Noji is purposefully hiding Nika and Nami's parentage from them, and it's no accident that Noji is looking after them. Current theories about their parentage require playin Ocean's other game WiaB and trying to second guess Ocean's plots. The main thing is that there will be some connection with the Zane family, even if it is something like the Zane family in some way caused Nika and Nami to be orphans, if not being their blood relatives. Nami and Sasha's earring belong to a character from WiaB. Sasha is a Petrova, the earrings belong to Ayua's aunt - both Ayua's aunt and Sasha's mum (who owns the tennis club) are the Z and P in ZPR of the college. Nothing is known about why the earrings are given to them. We have no details of Nika and Nami's parents accident, but there are also the Frohns who had a car accident. There is a chance that there might be some criminal war going on and the parents were collateral damage, or everyone has lied to Nika and Nami to hide their parent's identity. The person in a coma is Bella's sister, the one that NIka triggers her by asking about earlier.

Regarding continuation/released, the full chapter 5 release should be soon, and that will add a bit more detail regarding the heist scene and the Holgersons. THe game has an anticipated 30 chapters or so, so we're a sixth of the way in. It will be a slow process, fingers crossed it speeds up, no date has been set, just the length of the game.

If you want more Ocean, check out his other game Where It All Began. It is set before this and you see some of the same characters when they we young - it happens in the same story universe. Ocean's developing both games simultaneously, so it's hard to say exactly which theories are true, but keep checking the thread, we tend to gossip over theories, because it's a pretty grand story.
Your posts are always good to read and understandable, but sorry, your spoiler part is just exhausting to read. Please place some formating into this part... :(

Dec 27, 2023
Spoilery content that may or may not be true: It's implied Nami sent the officer after Nika and Summer when they went to the cabin, and that she might have had a hand in sabotaging their relationship. Noji has secrets, I don't think Nami is on on the big secrets that involve her and Nika - Noji knows Nami can't be trusted to stay silent. The current theories are that Noji is purposefully hiding Nika and Nami's parentage from them, and it's no accident that Noji is looking after them. Current theories about their parentage require playin Ocean's other game WiaB and trying to second guess Ocean's plots. The main thing is that there will be some connection with the Zane family, even if it is something like the Zane family in some way caused Nika and Nami to be orphans, if not being their blood relatives. Nami and Sasha's earring belong to a character from WiaB. Sasha is a Petrova, the earrings belong to Ayua's aunt - both Ayua's aunt and Sasha's mum (who owns the tennis club) are the Z and P in ZPR of the college. Nothing is known about why the earrings are given to them. We have no details of Nika and Nami's parents accident, but there are also the Frohns who had a car accident. There is a chance that there might be some criminal war going on and the parents were collateral damage, or everyone has lied to Nika and Nami to hide their parent's identity. The person in a coma is Bella's sister, the one that NIka triggers her by asking about earlier.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I was going to check out the WIAB game, but I couldn't play it because of the NTR content. I know this feature can be turned off, but there is still an NTR in the canon, so it is not a build I can handle. By the way, I knew that WIAB was not set in the past but in the same time period. In the old version, it was set in the past, but the producer changed it. Well, at least that's what I knew. SG's story is really good, the music and animations are of extremely high quality. This is the first time I played an AVN game with so much fun. If it's expected to be 30 episodes, I'll probably be dead by then. I hope I can finish his story before he dies. All I want is for the producer not to create a GOT case. I enjoyed playing this game and can't wait for the sequel. Thank you again. I will follow this topic

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I was going to check out the WIAB game, but I couldn't play it because of the NFT content. I know this feature can be turned off, but there is still an NFT in the canon, so it is not a build I can handle. By the way, I knew that WIAB was not set in the past but in the same time period. In the old version, it was set in the past, but the producer changed it. Well, at least that's what I knew. SG's story is really good, the music and animations are of extremely high quality. This is the first time I played an AVN game with so much fun. If it's expected to be 30 episodes, I'll probably be dead by then. I hope I can finish his story before he dies. All I want is for the producer not to create a GOT case. I enjoyed playing this game and can't wait for the sequel. Thank you again. I will follow this topic
Wtf are you on about?

WiAB is set 20 years or so before SG. Nothing has changed in that regard. Was always like that and still is. The rework has not significantly changed the story or it's time setting.

WTF have NFT's got to do with anything?

Dec 27, 2023
Wtf are you on about?

WiAB is set 20 years or so before SG. Nothing has changed in that regard. Was always like that and still is. The rework has not significantly changed the story or it's time setting.

"WTF have NFT's got to do with anything?"

What are you talking about? xD

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

John972

Apr 24, 2018
...but I couldn't play it because of the NFT content. I know this feature can be turned off, but there is still an NFT in the canon, so it is not a build I can handle. By the way, I knew that WIAB was not set in the past but in the same time period. In the old version, it was set in the past, but the producer changed it.
"WTF have NFT's got to do with anything?"

What are you talking about? xD
I assumed you meant NTR rather than NFT when I read your original post. Others might not have, though. I don't think there's anything like an NTR "Canon"in WIAB. Ocean's two games are very malleable in terms of what can happen, depending on choices made. If you turn off NTR in WIAB, then that IS THE CANON for your playthrough.

Maviarab is right though. WIAB is still set 20-odd years before SG. It would be hard not to be, considering the 18-19 year-old offspring of WIAB characters who are characters in SG. I'm not sure where you got the impression it was concurrent with SG.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wtf are you on about?

lol i think he's talking about NTR but there isnt any canon NTR in Wiab to my knowledge so i dont know

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes