Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
'have you considered Ayua's (likely violent) reaction if the MC fucks her auntie? Scratch that, any rational evaluation of the pros and cons leads to a conclusion that it'll be worth several broken bones and time in hospital. :sneaky:
Unless, of couse, she finds out Nika's her half brother and then she's conflicted as she'll probably be aware of Daddy and Aunt Leia...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
SG blows that option being canon out of the water. Ayua Zane in SG - (a) who has Katie Zane (William's sister) as an auntie, (b) is of Asian descent, (c) and is a fighter who knows Miru's secret family fighting style - points to William and Miru reconciling any drama and likely marrying.
You know people can have kids and not be together for numerous reasons right?

The story from old WiAB is not really changing...but for the record, in case you keep missing it, the NTR routes are not cannon. However, that does not neccessarily mean William and Miru will be together come the end of the story.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You know people can have kids and not be together for numerous right?

The story from old WiAB is not really changing...but for the record, in case you keep missing it, the NTR routes are not cannon. However, that does not neccessarily mean William and Miru will be together come the end of the story.
I laid out the clues pointing to why they would be together and scenarios where they're not together. Ayua has the Zane family name and not Miru's (German Federal Law, for example: A child whose parents are unmarried or in a civil union at the time of the child's birth will usually have the mother's surname as birth name).

Reactions: Sleepy666

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
NTR aside, I always got the impression the original WIAB had an option for William Zane to ditch/break up with Miru and pursue other LI(s).

SG blows that option being canon out of the water.
I laid out the clues pointing to why they would be together and scenarios where they're not together. Ayua has the Zane family name and not Miru's.
All other 'clues' aside...Miru always left William (due to who she is)....regardless of anything else, however we never got to see why in the old version.

Hardly blows anything out of anything...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
NTR aside, I always got the impression the original WIAB had an option for William Zane to ditch/break up with Miru and pursue other LI(s).

SG blows that option being canon out of the water. Ayua Zane in SG - (a) who has Katie Zane (William's sister) as an auntie, (b) is of Asian descent, (c) and is a fighter who knows Miru's secret family fighting style - points to William and Miru reconciling any drama and likely marrying.

The only outlier scenarios I can think of where William/Miru don't marry are:

(a) Katie Zane is an auntie and Ayua carries the Zane family name through either adoption from an estranged/deceased Miru or see (b) below.

(b) Ayua is of Asian descent and although Miru is the likeliest mother, Ocean revives an original WIAB plot where Miru's Japanese crime family discover Miru's location, travels from Japan to Wollust to confront her, and William gets it on with some sister of Miru (!!??). :)

(c) Ayua knows and practices Miru's secret family fighting style and the only scenarios where Miru didn't teach her are either Miru teaching Leia and William enough of the secret style for the Zane family to steal it or see (b) above
. :)
If we take into account what Ocean said when explaining the exporting of saves, what LI WIAB ends up with is not important for the SG story. Miru and William can have Ayua without ending up together, ending up together just the two of them, ending up in a poly relationship with any other character(s). The canon would be points throughout the story, not the ending.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I laid out the clues pointing to why they would be together and scenarios where they're not together. Ayua has the Zane family name and not Miru's (German Federal Law, for example: A child whose parents are unmarried or in a civil union at the time of the child's birth will usually have the mother's surname as birth name).
"This is done by means of a declaration of both parents for the determination of the child's surname for the German legal system." In other words, even in Germany she can have the surname Zane without Miru being married to William.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"This is done by means of a declaration of both parents for the determination of the child's surname for the German legal system." In other words, even in Germany she can have the surname Zane without Miru being married to William.
Pretty much most systems around the world to be fair.

Reactions: sorco2003

John972

Apr 24, 2018
If we take into account what Ocean said when explaining the exporting of saves, what LI WIAB ends up with is not important for the SG story. Miru and William can have Ayua without ending up together, ending up together just the two of them, ending up in a poly relationship with any other character(s). The canon would be points throughout the story, not the ending.
Points taken.

The impression I got from the original is that Miru would be gone completely on a certain path (not that everything from the original necessarily carries through to the rework).

SOMEONE taught Ayua the secret Miru family fighting style. Unless the Zane's stole and claimed that style for themselves, the teacher would likely be Miru.

Reactions: Sleepy666

L_0k_i

Jan 4, 2024
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all isღ
Aaha yeah well said. About time someone stands up for ocean.

• Haha
Reactions: ben_sylar

L_0k_i

Jan 4, 2024
SG chapter 5 beta is out right.. but the game i downloaded here still ends with chapter 4.5 is that a bug or SG here isn't updated yet ?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
SG chapter 5 beta is out right.. but the game i downloaded here still ends with chapter 4.5 is that a bug or SG here isn't updated yet ?
try starting the game from the beginning, because of script differences, saves from 4.5 cannot be used in 5

Kirenenko

Aug 13, 2018
Hello, does anyone have one of the first versions of this game that i could download?
I would like to see how different it was compared to now.
Thanks in advance, and happy new year to all Ocean fans.

Dec 27, 2023
Does the story of the butterfly and the panda refer to anything? Maybe it's related to WIAB, or is there a connection to things that will happen or have happened in SG? Or is it just an ordinary trivial story? Are there any theories about this? After what Sasha told me, I felt like the story was important. I'm extremely curious

Last edited:

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Does the story of the butterfly and the panda refer to anything? Maybe it's related to WIAB, or is there a connection to things that will happen or have happened in SG? Or is it just an ordinary trivial story? Are there any theories about this? I'm extremely curious
Sounds like a heavy foreshadowing of Nika x Sasha. Nika is a brute nobody (at least for now), while Sasha is an elegant Petrova princess

Dec 27, 2023
Sounds like a heavy foreshadowing of Nika x Sasha. Nika is a brute nobody (at least for now), while Sasha is an elegant Petrova princess
So, could Sasha's statement "I don't see a future for them" indicate that Nika and Sasha can never be in the future? Maybe they will become lovers, but maybe they will have to break up at the end of SG. Perhaps some routes in this game will lead to the dramatic ending. Like death or something. This game is not a game where you fuck everyone like other AVNs, it has a dark story in it. So it feels like maybe it might not have a completely good ending. Frankly, I don't want this.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So, could Sasha's statement "I don't see a future for them" indicate that Nika and Sasha can never be in the future? Maybe they will become lovers, but maybe they will have to break up at the end of SG. Perhaps some routes in this game will lead to the dramatic ending. Like death or something. This game is not a game where you fuck everyone like other AVNs, it has a dark story in it. So it feels like maybe it might not have a completely good ending. Frankly, I don't want this.
Nah, Sasha's angle was more like: Despite all rationality, they should fight for a future together no matter what circumstances or other influences try to dictate

It seems like something she wants despite it going against her nature and beliefs in a similar way.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Sasha might be engaged against her will (see the ring on her finger):
1704578766793.png 1704578813635.png

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes