Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sasha might be engaged against her will (see the ring on her finger):
View attachment 3238883 View attachment 3238884
I dont think so, it doesnt fit her story of seducing married man soley by excistance being engaged herself. And i suspect Dwight (the 1.st team basketball captain, the guy walking next to her) is her brother and not her boyfriend.

In a later render (inside) you can see dwight walking in front of sasha, it doesnt look at all like a couple and more like family arriving at college together and both going their own way afterwards

Edit: the renders

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I had discussions about this game and was given an interesting piece of information. It was said that there would be death in the game and one or more important characters would die. They said it was not a theory, it was definitive information. I wonder how much truth there is in this? I think Ocean said it himself. It is unclear who will die.
Thats all bullshit, ocean didnt stated anything like that. Doesnt mean it wont happen but your information is wrong

Dec 27, 2023
I had discussions about this game and was given an interesting piece of information. It was said that there would be death in the game and one or more important characters would die. They said it was not a theory, it was definitive information. I wonder how much truth there is in this? I think Ocean said it himself. It is unclear who will die.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
that's her right hand so probably not
Wrong hand?
In Germany, Austria, Poland, Bulgaria, Norway and Russia, the wedding ring is traditionally worn on the ring finger of the right hand. This is not the case in most other countries, where the wedding ring is worn on the left hand. This is the case in southern countries, the USA and Switzerland, for example

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If this this would be the case, then in the pre rework, the old game was suposed to be way more dark. The game in his final form will be about healing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Someone's got to die, sooner or later. Most plausibly, some of us of old age while waiting for the end of the game's development.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hello, does anyone have one of the first versions of this game that i could download?
I would like to see how different it was compared to now.
Thanks in advance, and happy new year to all Ocean fans.
You'd have to get your hands on chapter 2 then, beta version released back in December 31, 2019. That was the last version with the old prologue. Chapter 3 was already released with the reworked intro.

Reactions: Kirenenko

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Where is that pics from devs log?
Yep, the one one of Sasha with the ring was a blender test Ocean did to see if he can work the models in Blender in better ways than Daz. THere are plenty of treats/tests where Ocean tries things to see how they'll look, or to fish for feedback I guess.

Another thought regards the ring - someone who gets attention from married men might actually start wearing an engagement ring in public just to throw them off. I knew a few women like that.

Does the story of the butterfly and the panda refer to anything? Maybe it's related to WIAB, or is there a connection to things that will happen or have happened in SG? Or is it just an ordinary trivial story? Are there any theories about this? After what Sasha told me, I felt like the story was important. I'm extremely curious
One interesting thought I read here was maybe it's Noji's writing - if you remember when they talk about including each other more in their lives and she mentions writing a children's book. Maybe here main reason for not wanting Nika present was because she was nervous about the book being read? Don't know if the theory is true, but I like the idea of it. It would also maybe mean that Katie's presence was specifically to make Noji uncomfortable about the book, as there is no way she would be there just on the off chance to meet Nika, when we've already seen her driving her car around the college. She could easily meet Nika and Nami at the college, especially as the designer for the sportswear - so her presence is almost certainly to upset Noji.

Sounds like a heavy foreshadowing of Nika x Sasha. Nika is a brute nobody (at least for now), while Sasha is an elegant Petrova princess
Nah, Sasha's angle was more like: Despite all rationality, they should fight for a future together no matter what circumstances or other influences try to dictate

It seems like something she wants despite it going against her nature and beliefs in a similar way.
Agreed. Especially as Sasha admits to liking romance stories. She's reading that tension into it - remember that initially there was the argument whether there was any sexual tension in the story? There is no overt relationship, so they're all inferring the wiggling etc. So Sasha is projecting at least a little.

Dec 27, 2023
Thats all bullshit, ocean didnt stated anything like that. Doesnt mean it wont happen but your information is wrong
The information is not mine. I was given such information when I talked about it elsewhere. I wanted to ask here because I'm not sure if it's true. If it's already wrong information, that's better. I don't want to see the characters I love die.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
One interesting thought I read here was maybe it's Noji's writing - if you remember when they talk about including each other more in their lives and she mentions writing a children's book. Maybe here main reason for not wanting Nika present was because she was nervous about the book being read? Don't know if the theory is true, but I like the idea of it. It would also maybe mean that Katie's presence was specifically to make Noji uncomfortable about the book, as there is no way she would be there just on the off chance to meet Nika, when we've already seen her driving her car around the college. She could easily meet Nika and Nami at the college, especially as the designer for the sportswear - so her presence is almost certainly to upset Noji.
I didn’t got that impression at all tbh. Why should Noji be uncomfortable with Nika hearing her story but actively push Nami to tag along.

She mentioned earlier that her book isn’t finished aswell.

And she didn’t seemed to be uncomfortable, she was pissed and openly confronted Katie about it.

And I didn’t got the feeling of Katie having the intention to upset Noji, it was more like Katie not giving a fuck about Noji‘s opinion about her being there.

I feel like it’s 100% certain that Karie was around because someone from the bookclub leaked to her that Nami would tag along which Noji was very aware about and therefore pissed (and left her bestie (the leaker?) an angry message).

Nika being there too was an added bonus, i think she would have went there for either of the two.

And establishing „first“ contact feels way more natural like that compared to a ZPR sponsor (Or sister of the sponsor) talking to a student at college.

I think it was just a means to introduce herself and observe them without it being awkward.

And I don’t think Katie dislikes Noji at all or intends to make her feel bad, and I don’t think Noji has any problems with Katie other than being concerned about Nika‘s well-being.

That’s why she had no problem with bringing Nami to the club despite possibly meeting the Zane‘s but with Nika and his mental health it’s different.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I didn’t got that impression at all tbh. Why should Noji be uncomfortable with Nika hearing her story but actively push Nami to tag along.

She mentioned earlier that her book isn’t finished aswell.

And she didn’t seemed to be uncomfortable, she was pissed and openly confronted Katie about it.

And I didn’t got the feeling of Katie having the intention to upset Noji, it was more like Katie not giving a fuck about Noji‘s opinion about her being there.

I feel like it’s 100% certain that Karie was around because someone from the bookclub leaked to her that Nami would tag along which Noji was very aware about and therefore pissed (and left her bestie (the leaker?) an angry message).

Nika being there too was an added bonus, i think she would have went there for either of the two.

And establishing „first“ contact feels way more natural like that compared to a ZPR sponsor (Or sister of the sponsor) talking to a student at college.

I think it was just a means to introduce herself and observe them without it being awkward.

And I don’t think Katie dislikes Noji at all or intends to make her feel bad, and I don’t think Noji has any problems with Katie other than being concerned about Nika‘s well-being.

That’s why she had no problem with bringing Nami to the club despite possibly meeting the Zane‘s but with Nika and his mental health it’s different.
It was an interesting theory I came across here, and I know that given the ambitious nature of Ocean's plots, he likely has at least 5 tangents running, why not that as well? Noji knows Nami is flighty and has the attention span of a goldfish (except when she chooses to be serious). Nika takes things seriously. Imagine if it was Noji's writing and Nika say's "Pretty much sounds like 'I'm on my deathbead'".

Also, establishing first contact - I'm pointing out Katie has plenty of opportunity whenever she wants to bump into them, so it's not a given that she appeared because of that. We already know that Nika appeared last minute, and none other than Mila and Vic knew Nika was planning on gatecrashing - Noji didn't know until it was time to leave for the club.

The other great theory someone mentioned is the whole bookclub scene mirrors these threads (I am guilty :sneaky:)
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It was an interesting theory I came across here, and I know that given the ambitious nature of Ocean's plots, he likely has at least 5 tangents running, why not that as well? Noji knows Nami is flighty and has the attention span of a goldfish (except when she chooses to be serious). Nika takes things seriously. Imagine if it was Noji's writing and Nika say's "Pretty much sounds like 'I'm on my deathbead'".

Also, establishing first contact - I'm pointing out Katie has plenty of opportunity whenever she wants to bump into them, so it's not a given that she appeared because of that. We already know that Nika appeared last minute, and none other than Mila and Vic knew Nika was planning on gatecrashing - Noji didn't know until it was time to leave for the club.

The other great theory someone mentioned is the whole bookclub scene mirrors these threads (I am guilty :sneaky:)
I dont really think Noji would be this offended about Nika saying something bad about her kids-book, she raised him since he was a little boy and usually parents know about the possibility of their kids sometimes being obnoxious, even more in a case like Nika lol.

screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png
Immediatly after these renders Katie walks up to Nika and to Nami afterwards.

And never ever has Noji of all people an outburst like that just because she feels uncomfortable about Katie hearing her book (which Noji would have provided in this case) being read. We never saw Noji behave like that and i think its very certain that she wouldnt if it isnt about something important.

And as i said, it was planned that Nami was tagging, the people in the bookclub knew about it and one of them told Katie about it and therefore she attended (Nami wears Leia's earring, it isnt only about Nika, Nami is equally important).

I dont think Noji would be this pissed about Katie being there without Nika tagging along as Nami can handle stuff if nessecary. Im sure Noji had at least considered the possibility of a Zane attending when getting knowledge of Nami coming with her (and therefore didnt wanted Nika to tag along), it was only Nika's last minute decision which made it shitty for Noji.

And Katie just got lucky, instead of only meeting one of them she was able to introduce herself to Nami and Nika at the same time in surroundings where shes able to watch them interact with other people and not in an awkward college setting.

Noji very obviously doesnt consider Nika ready to tackle his past yet, thats why she hides her connections to various people including Amber, Sasha and her mother and the Zane's.

Thinking about it the whole story about the tennis-club being too expensive is made up too, Bella offering Noji to get her a better deal as her mother knows sasha's mom is kinda funny considering Noji knows Amber and Elena Petrova herself and apparently knows anyone with influence and wealth lol.

But yeah maybe Ocean just thought: "Lets throw katie in there to mindfuck everyone!" :LOL:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The official android versions will be discontinued by Ocean - at least for WIAB, and I don't see any reason that this won't be case for SG.

• Sad
Reactions: Pira2021
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes