Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023
Gave this one a try as my second game on here. Not been dissapointed in the slightest. Great worldbuilding and a very intruiging story so far. Have so far only played through the available chapters once, so im curious to see how different the story can be if u make different choices. I went the "bella" route for my first game so im definetly trying a different one as well.

Keep up the great work. can't wait for more chapters. You have a new patron on patreon secured!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I dont really think Noji would be this offended about Nika saying something bad about her kids-book, she raised him since he was a little boy and usually parents know about the possibility of their kids sometimes being obnoxious, even more in a case like Nika lol.

View attachment 3240272 View attachment 3240273
Immediatly after these renders Katie walks up to Nika and to Nami afterwards.

And never ever has Noji of all people an outburst like that just because she feels uncomfortable about Katie hearing her book (which Noji would have provided in this case) being read. We never saw Noji behave like that and i think its very certain that she wouldnt if it isnt about something important.

And as i said, it was planned that Nami was tagging, the people in the bookclub knew about it and one of them told Katie about it and therefore she attended (Nami wears Leia's earring, it isnt only about Nika, Nami is equally important).

I dont think Noji would be this pissed about Katie being there without Nika tagging along as Nami can handle stuff if nessecary. Im sure Noji had at least considered the possibility of a Zane attending when getting knowledge of Nami coming with her (and therefore didnt wanted Nika to tag along), it was only Nika's last minute decision which made it shitty for Noji.

And Katie just got lucky, instead of only meeting one of them she was able to introduce herself to Nami and Nika at the same time in surroundings where shes able to watch them interact with other people and not in an awkward college setting.

Noji very obviously doesnt consider Nika ready to tackle his past yet, thats why she hides her connections to various people including Amber, Sasha and her mother and the Zane's.

Thinking about it the whole story about the tennis-club being too expensive is made up too, Bella offering Noji to get her a better deal as her mother knows sasha's mom is kinda funny considering Noji knows Amber and Elena Petrova herself and apparently knows anyone with influence and wealth lol.

But yeah maybe Ocean just thought: "Lets throw katie in there to mindfuck everyone!" :LOL:
One has to wonder why Katie was so impatient to attend the book club session to meet Nami, especially knowing Nojiko was there.

Considering Katie's association with ZPR Basketball (Katie designed the ZPR woman's basketball kit. Coach Hill told Katie about her and Coach Stahl's hail-Mary team tryout gambit, which she approved of) and assuming she's aware Nami and Nika are involved in the sport, she could simply find an excuse to attend a practice session while Nami and Nika are there.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Gave this one a try as my second game on here. Not been dissapointed in the slightest. Great worldbuilding and a very intruiging story so far. Have so far only played through the available chapters once, so im curious to see how different the story can be if u make different choices. I went the "bella" route for my first game so im definetly trying a different one as well.

Keep up the great work. can't wait for more chapters. You have a new patron on patreon secured!
Don´t expect too much, the only clear and logical route here is Bella so far.
The only extra romance scene I could get was kissing Mila in Ch 4.5, all other possible relationsships (Nami, Victoria, Nadja, Nia, Zara...) imo aren´t really developed in this currently state of the game.

Anyway another playthrough is always fun :D

If you look for a VN with several clear differentiated routes/relationsships give BareWitness, SandStorm, SnowStorm a shot.

Dec 27, 2023
The only extra romance scene I could get was kissing Mila in Ch 4.5, all other possible relationsships (Nami, Victoria, Nadja, Nia, Zara...) imo aren´t really developed in this currently state of the game.

If you look for a VN with several clear differentiated routes/relationsships give BareWitness, SandStorm, SnowStorm a shot.
We can also go with the Nami route. But in season 1, the game forces us to be with Bella. It's not a problem for me, but as I think about why the producer did this and come up with theories, bad thoughts come to my mind. I just hope this thought is not true. I really don't want to lose Bella.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

You forgot Victoria. I have no clue why you think Vic's story isn't "developed" as Mila's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

rismael

Dec 19, 2022
In chapter 4.5 you kiss Nami before the chapter ends, and at the end of chapter 5 if you are on Bella's route and you accept the date with Vic, then you kiss Vic and you tell to Bella about that kiss, there is a scene where if you select the option to start the race MC can kiss with nami again

Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023

I felt like u could choose to focus on bella, nami, vic or mila, so ill try those in the coming days. Tnx for the recommendations, ill def have a look!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Big ass, Graphic violence, Incest, Mobile game, Romance, School setting, Virgin
Can we choose for the sister to not be bi-sexaul or is that forced? She's the only Li that I want and I have no interest in sharing her with anyone?

Sep 23, 2021
Can we choose for the sister to not be bi-sexaul or is that forced? She's the only Li that I want and I have no interest in sharing her with anyone?
Don't do a four-way kiss with Vic, Milla, and Nami?:unsure: I mean, if she is bi, we can't do anything about it:whistle:. Just reject every choice that gets involved with other girls in the future:illuminati: and keep Nami away from Nia:KEK:.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Don't do a four-way kiss with Vic, Milla, and Nami?:unsure: I mean, if she is bi, we can't do anything about it:whistle:. Just reject every choice that gets involved with other girls in the future:illuminati: and keep Nami away from Nia:KEK:.
Thanks for the advice. I was hoping that someone had a better idea what the developer was planning but I appreciate what I can get.

Dec 27, 2023
A theory came to my mind. Eva tells Bella that there will be a big race in 2 weeks and it is very dangerous. Bella said it wouldn't be a problem either. I'm thinking about the possibility of something happening to Bella in this race. A situation that will result in serious injury, or even worse, death. I think Bella will have a crash in this race.

As everyone knows, in season 1 the game usually leads us to the Bella route. Other LIs don't have much luck. Even when we have the chance to be with other girls in future seasons, I think most people will go the Bella route. But with Bella out of the way due to an accident, there may be a dramatic end for Bella and an equal chance for the other LIs.

Please debunk this theory. Because the only character I want to be with in this story is Bella. If you have any thoughts about this, please share.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes