McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
A theory came to my mind. Eva tells Bella that there will be a big race in 2 weeks and it is very dangerous. Bella said it wouldn't be a problem either. I'm thinking about the possibility of something happening to Bella in this race. A situation that will result in serious injury, or even worse, death. I think Bella will have a crash in this race.

As everyone knows, in season 1 the game usually leads us to the Bella route. Other LIs don't have much luck. Even when we have the chance to be with other girls in future seasons, I think most people will go the Bella route. But with Bella out of the way due to an accident, there may be a dramatic end for Bella and an equal chance for the other LIs.

Please debunk this theory. Because the only character I want to be with in this story is Bella. If you have any thoughts about this, please share.
Don't know if it was discussed in depth here already since I didn't read everything in this thread, but I thought about something similar and I mentioned it here shortly after Ch5 release. I feel like we'll definitely get some time without Bella in Season 2, but I don't think it will be as long as I thought earlier. Who knows, maybe it won't be an accident during her race but rather something connected to that cop bitch, whose name I forgot.

Dec 27, 2023
Don't know if it was discussed in depth here already since I didn't read everything in this thread, but I thought about something similar and I mentioned it here shortly after Ch5 release. I feel like we'll definitely get some time without Bella in Season 2, but I don't think it will be as long as I thought earlier. Who knows, maybe it won't be an accident during her race but rather something connected to that cop bitch, whose name I forgot.
I'm so scared of the thought of something happening to Bella. Losing her forever would result in the destruction of my passion for this game. All I want is to go on a happy journey with Bella.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
A theory came to my mind. Eva tells Bella that there will be a big race in 2 weeks and it is very dangerous. Bella said it wouldn't be a problem either. I'm thinking about the possibility of something happening to Bella in this race. A situation that will result in serious injury, or even worse, death. I think Bella will have a crash in this race.

As everyone knows, in season 1 the game usually leads us to the Bella route. Other LIs don't have much luck. Even when we have the chance to be with other girls in future seasons, I think most people will go the Bella route. But with Bella out of the way due to an accident, there may be a dramatic end for Bella and an equal chance for the other LIs.

Please debunk this theory. Because the only character I want to be with in this story is Bella. If you have any thoughts about this, please share.
There can be no debunking a theory about events that aren't even on the table.

Things that could prevent Bella getting involved - Stefan speaking to her ends up involving officer Cerill, and Bella is unable to attend because she ends up in jail, or with bail conditions. Her car gets stolen by the douches. Something changes with the stability of her sister. Amber grounds her for having too large a dildo collection.

I mean, it's all conjecture. The thing you fear is conjecture, the remotely plausible solutions are conjecture, it's like trying to play basketball with a water balloon, can't even make the dribble last to the basket :sneaky:

John972

Apr 24, 2018

I my first thought on reading your post... considering the trauma the MC still has over the loss of Summer, surely the loss of Bella (on that route) would send him over the abyss. It's hard to see him coming back so easily from that.

If that happens, Ocean might as well conclude Summer's Gone, start a new AVN set five years in the future called Summer and Bella are Gone. /s

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
Let’s remember what Ocean had planned for Bella route (thanks to lonelyk):
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
No way can these plans be implemented in two weeks before the ‘fatal’ race, so I hope Bella will survive it. Nevertheless this race was announced, so maybe MC will attend it?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
No way can these plans be implemented in two weeks before the ‘fatal’ race, so I hope Bella will survive it. Nevertheless this race was announced, so maybe MC will attend it?
She actually isn't/wasn't the main LI....she is however the focus at the start of the VN.

Dec 27, 2023
I my first thought on reading your post... considering the trauma the MC still has over the loss of Summer, surely the loss of Bella (on that route) would send him over the abyss. It's hard to see him coming back so easily from that.

If that happens, Ocean might as well conclude Summer's Gone, start a new AVN set five years in the future called Summer and Bella are Gone. /s
Yes, it is not a wrong point of view. We just tend to think the worst when it comes to things that are uncertain. But what you said makes sense to me.

Thank you for your answer, it made me feel a little better. I too hope nothing happens to Bella. But I think I exaggerated too much, it seems like nothing much will happen anymore.

indicent

Feb 23, 2020
loving the story and characters so far. But one thing that really bothered me was the pc's reaction to what nadia and zara did to him. I mean I get the "I did bad shit too and I don't want more enemies" argument he gives, but why should that mean that you have to allow yourself to be handcuffed somewhere nearly naked? And for beating them at a practice game at that. I don't get it.

Reactions: Razrback16

Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023
Maybe this is a stupid question and has been addressed before, so apologies in advance as im quite new, but what from the story thus far gives the impression theres a Dom, Sub and normal route for bella? Which decisions guide you to which route?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe this is a stupid question and has been addressed before, so apologies in advance as im quite new, but what from the story thus far gives the impression theres a Dom, Sub and normal route for bella? Which decisions guide you to which route?
I don't think that's really relevant any more, there are no such variables afaik in the current version, may have been before the rework. Just like there is no more a "dark" route either

Reactions: Maviarab

John972

Apr 24, 2018
loving the story and characters so far. But one thing that really bothered me was the pc's reaction to what nadia and zara did to him. I mean I get the "I did bad shit too and I don't want more enemies" argument he gives, but why should that mean that you have to allow yourself to be handcuffed somewhere nearly naked? And for beating them at a practice game at that. I don't get it.
He allows it as a way of manipulating them (MC: "I understand. (I'll let them do it. It's a small price to pay for a win and a few relationship points.)"). MC's playing the long game, although his restraint is admirable considering someone just used Nami's welfare against him.

Jul 28, 2019
Apologies if this has been asked before—it probably has—but this thread is massive:

1. What is Nami and MC’s relationship? The first two chapters make them out to be blood siblings. They call each other brother and sister, there is a discussion about how weird it is that Nami came out as a redhead, MC says something about “their mom” dying in an accident, and other references. But in Chapter… 3? it starts changing the reference to Nami as a “friend,” there is a comment about how both of their moms died in accidents, but it makes it out like they’re two different women/accidents, and Nami’s flirting is dialed up twelve thousand percent. I’m a bit confused there.

2. Are MC and Nami meant to be half-Japanese? They have Japanese names, and there are several Asian comments; MC seems to comment himself about being half-Japanese, but it’s sort of vague. (And Nami looks like pure Scottish/Irish something.)

Reactions: imzahai

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before—it probably has—but this thread is massive:

1. What is Nami and MC’s relationship? The first two chapters makes them out to be blood siblings. They call each other brother and sister, there is a discussion about how weird it is that Nami came out as a redhead, MC says something about “their mom” dying in an accident. But in Chapter… 3? it starts changing reference to Nami as a “friend,” there is a comment about how both of their moms died in accidents but it makes it out like they’re two different women/accidents, and Nami’s flirting is dialed up twelve thousand percent. I’m a bit confused there.

2. Are MC and Nami meant to be half-Japanese? They have Japanese names, there are several Asian comments, MC seems to comment himself about being half-Japanese but it’s sort of vague. (And Nami looks like pure Scottish/Irish something.)
I think in early versions they were blood siblings, now they are two kids whose parents were both killed and were taken in as wards together since Patreon and other funding sources disallow content with incest.

Many characters in SG are named for characters in the anime One Piece.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

1. What is Nami and MC’s relationship? The first two chapters make them out to be blood siblings. They call each other brother and sister, there is a discussion about how weird it is that Nami came out as a redhead, MC says something about “their mom” dying in an accident, and other references. But in Chapter… 3? it starts changing the reference to Nami as a “friend,” there is a comment about how both of their moms died in accidents, but it makes it out like they’re two different women/accidents, and Nami’s flirting is dialed up twelve thousand percent. I’m a bit confused there.

2. Are MC and Nami meant to be half-Japanese? They have Japanese names, and there are several Asian comments; MC seems to comment himself about being half-Japanese, but it’s sort of vague. (And Nami looks like pure Scottish/Irish something.)
Here's what the author of the game says about their relationship.
SG_rels.jpg

There are mods that change their relationship, but that's up to the modders.

Last time I checked, even the mods mentioned that MC and Nami lost their parents as children, thus Noji is not their biological mother. So it seems like they aren't half Japanese, and if by chance they are, at least Noji has nothing to do with it. :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Here's what the author of the game says about their relationship.
View attachment 3248727

There are mods that change their relationship, but that's up to the modders.

Last time I checked, even the mods mentioned that MC and Nami lost their parents as children, thus Noji is not their biological mother. So it seems like they aren't half Japanese, and if by chance they are, at least Noji has nothing to do with it. :)
And that right there is your undeniable clue that those titles are ONLY for Patreon to leave Ocean alone

NO COUNTRY on planet earth gives young orphans to a random homeowner.

Gov't : Do you own a house?
Nojiko : Yes.
Gov't : Great here are kids, you now have "tenants"

STUPID unrealistic dumb It does not happen. If you want to argue that Nami and MC are not siblings there are 100 clues for that as well but there is no possible way "Landlady" just suddenly has random children renting(??) her rooms.

PEACE

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes