White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Definitely the husband could come back, but that's really the same kind of trope as Summer reappearing. I kinda feel a lot of the dramas are based around the characters dealing with unresolved events in their past though, so there's plenty of chance for it to happen, I guess we'll see.
You might be surprised but Summer is in the game from the very beginning. She is one of the girls in college. Her role in the novel is one of the key ones and is perhaps equal to the role of Nika. She is so important that Ocean used her name in the title of the novel.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Please, don’t tell me that you are a follower of the “Sasha is Summer” cult? :D
Was she killed, or did she just disappeared? So in the last case, why not. At least if we get to see an update...

I never understood why devs make 2 games at the same time...

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Ocean blew out some smoke. This game has a double bottom. If you look at it from a different angle, many questions will disappear. And everything will fall into place. You will understand who Sasha is and who Summer is, you will understand who Vanessa is. You will understand what is happening with Bella and what women do in a boring book club.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Was she killed, or did she just disappeared? So in the last case, why not. At least if we get to see an update...
It’s like watching the first episode of Twin Peaks and demanding from the authors a clear answer to the question: who killed Laura Palmer? :KEK:
Man, I'm not sure we'll even get an answer at the end of the game.

Perhaps then it’s worth reading what the developer says about this and trying to understand his point?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-7881238

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ocean blew out some smoke. This game has a double bottom. If you look at it from a different angle, many questions will disappear. And everything will fall into place. You will understand who Sasha is and who Summer is, you will understand who Vanessa is. You will understand what is happening with Bella and what women do in a boring book club.
Ocean, stop spoiling the plot, when you sober up, you'll regret it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

Everything is very simple. This is Ocean's style of work. The plot of the game is hidden. But at some point he will have to remove the veil of mystery. And you will have to do this with both games at the same time. I think because of this he not only makes two games at the same time but also synchronizes them.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022

My understanding: Ocean dreams of 5 games in 1 universe, why so many?, because there's no harm in dreaming big :cool: .
In the process, one of the games was done by Ocean (WiAB), while the other one was handed over to Regium (SG (Osean provided the outline and Regium did the writing)).
After the process had passed, there was inconsistency in Regium's work, therefore since Ch 2 Ocean had been helping Regium's work. But at the end of Ch 2 Regium surrendered SG completely to Ocean.

the rest is as Ocean wrote below
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-7881238

--------

And again, the work done by 2 different people is what makes 2 games have to be reworked (apart from the new rules from Patreon and Steam (especially Steam Germany for SG)).

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
And again, the work done by 2 different people is what makes 2 games have to be reworked (apart from the new rules from Patreon and Steam (especially Steam Germany for SG)).
Too bad, that the child they want to get rid of is the one I'm hooked about. I loved Summer Gone's. I actually didn't give a damn about WiAB, of course it has the same nice graphics/models, but somehow the summer gone story intrigued me more. But then I'm not much of a have sex everywhere, without a good relationship build up. I think Summer Gone's spends more time on relationship/character building...

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023
God I truly hope you realize how idiotic your post is. Oh, also, your "sarcasm" really need a upgrade.........
Boy, 'measure swords ' is better left for middle school. If you've already finished school, learn to grasp the meaning of what's said, rather than trying to defend your ego. Nobody cares about it. I expressed my opinion about the game. If it offends you personally, you can go to hell. :sneaky:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't understand the idea of how Amber could be LI either. She encourages her daughter and Nika to be together. Even though we don't go the Bella route in the story, Bella starts to like us. In this regard, what kind of emotional bond can Amber and Nika form? How can they be in a relationship together? How could the so-called "love" path develop between them? I just can't get it into my head. Because SG is more than just a simple sex game. There's a story here, the main focus is not on fucking every woman you find.
If a Bella path is avoided (Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned!), the MC will still interact with Amber because of the therapy sessions. I believe that this is the scenario where Amber becomes a potential LI - one where the MC has no romantic relationship with her daughter.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This is the first time i hear about this theory :LOL:, this is a new theory from the last chapter (i haven´t played it yet) or is a theory from the beginning?

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
This is the first time i hear about this theory :LOL:, this is a new theory from the last chapter (i haven´t played it yet) or is a theory from the beginning?
I think it's a theory unencumbered by any burden of evidence (unless it's later revealed Summer entered a Witness Protection Program, had plastic surgery to completely alter her appearance, and was adopted by a family (the Petrovas) who are unknown to the MC).

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Nahh just thread being this thread...nothing to see here lol.
I think it's a theory unencumbered by any burden of evidence (unless it's later revealed Summer entered a Witness Protection Program, had plastic surgery to completely alter her appearance, and was adopted by a family (the Petrovas) who are unknown to the MC).
Ohhh alright hahaha, i was confused about this :LOL:

Reactions: John972

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Nope, not a single week has passed since Sasha appeared in the game without someone asking in the Ocean's Discord if it’s true that Sasha is Summer, because they are so similar :KEK:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nope, not a single week has passed since Sasha appeared in the game without someone asking in the Ocean's Discord if it’s true that Sasha is Summer, because they are so similar :KEK:
I think literally the only 2 reasons for the theory is Nika feels like he knows her, and she's stalking him. As theories go, it's very slim.

The more Sasha time there is in the game, the thinner this theory will get positively anorexic.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes