yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Just my five cents. It's up to Ocean to decide, of course, but are these scenes with a couple dozen characters worth the colossal money spent on Ada? Plus the bonus to rendering time, which is not worth the expense, is only a quarter faster. In addition, one developer was able to create a party with several dozen characters in the frame using a 2xRTX3090. The visuals are certainly worse there, but the visual perfectionism of Ocean is a serious disadvantage.
Have you seen the new Nami previews? I love being disadvantaged this way :p
After all, the dude didn't buy some stupid sportbike or upgrade his car or spent it on coke and hookers. No sir, he invested in the means of production! :KEK:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
FARL (y)
She's totally dope!
But Ocean must be damn confident the game will be a success if he's making that kind of investment up front.
Beyond the confidence in the success, it has to do with the fact that he found a way to finance and tax-deduct the expense without the need for extras or waiting for bureaucratic paperwork.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Just when did Nami become so ripped, what was in her rolls??
What more proof do we need that Nika and Nami are genetically related?
Nika visited the gym twice and built up impressive muscles.
Nami went to the gym once with Jeff and maybe once with Nika, now look at her body.
They inherited the same super metabolism gene!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think so, although that's obviously just my opinion - I like the bigger scenes and bigger cast in games like SG. I think it makes things more realistic and makes the characters seem to play a bigger part in the MC's experiences, etc. as the narrative progresses.
I have to add - because I'm OCD when Ocean gives us stats like render time decrease:

~24% decrease in render time And the ability to have the hardware working on two revs at the same time.

Yes - it will take time for that to show up in the # of releases we get over a unit of time; perhaps we get 3 releases over the next 12-month period following the Steam release but I'm in this for the long haul and these kinds of improvements are a Thing of Beauty!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I also don't like to use her ponytail all the time, so I've begun to experiment with new hairstyles.

The look the Cheeto gives you while you try to explain, why taking a bath together is a bad idea before she dismisses everything you just said with a funky "Yo!"
CheetoS2_1.png
fainting.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Nami got new body?
They are all shapeshifters. That's gonna be the big reveal at the end of season 3. No other way you can explain the monumental lack of consistency of SG when it comes to body shape and dimensions. They literally change from render to render :LOL:

I'll drop a spoiler here.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
They are all shapeshifters. That's gonna be the big reveal at the end of season 3. No other way you can explain the monumental lack of consistency of SG when it comes to body shape and dimensions. They literally change from render to render :LOL:

You lost me at MC steamy sex scene.

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Ahhh, that explains a lot...

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes