BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Aaaand? It's just an old signature. And I like Sara from that game. It's not my favorite game or anything. Too lazy to remove it or put/add something else.
Just a funny comment seeing how long the update was on that one, no harm meant :)

Ahhh, that explains a lot...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cliver Barker already wrote Imajica though :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just a funny comment seeing how long the update was on that one, no harm meant :)

Cliver Barker already wrote Imajica though :sneaky:
On a serious note, too many hairstyle changes (Mila's had three) and too many body changes (such as weight gain or muscular development) for so many characters within the space of only a couple of weeks (in-game time) kinda wrecks the continuity (as least for me).

Last edited:

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
On a serious note, too many hairstyle changes (Mila's had three) and too many bodiy changes (such as weight gain or muscular development) for so many characters within the space of only a couple of weeks (in-game time) kinda wrecks the continuity (as least for me).

The muscle tone differences in that picture of Nami to be appears to be lighting, and the changing hair styles is far preferable to other avn's where people never change clothes. But you are correct that people's bodies keep changing in a pretty immersion breaking way.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
too many bodiy changes (such as weight gain or muscular development) for so many characters within the space of only a couple of weeks (in-game time) kinda wrecks the continuity (as least for me).

The power of William's DNA (for those who believe that Nami is William's daughter).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
On a serious note, too many hairstyle changes (Mila's had three) and too many bodiy changes (such as weight gain or muscular development) for so many characters within the space of only a couple of weeks (in-game time) kinda wrecks the continuity (as least for me).

I suspect we'll see new renders of Mila for chapter 1 - her hair there is the only legacy asset I can think of that remains that is maybe important enough. It also sets the tone of how people see her. I suspect Ocean will have redone those and fixed his sculpt tool error by the time we see S1 full and give us a more consistent Mila - actually, as long as Ch1 Mila disappears, I'll be happy :sneaky: I'm fine with every other version. He's probably not gonna say if he does do it, just spring it on everyone, given the face palming he'd be receiving if he announced it. Pure speculation, but I think it'll happen just to get rid of that very obvious low res asset.

Reactions: Sleepy666

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
She just needs to develop his jawline next.
No need, the rapid muscle development is enough proof.
Just look at Nika's body when he first appeared, how fast he grew just from going to the gym a few times. Of course this is also for those who believe Nika is William's son. :LOL:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was running into a wall with a scene in SG. I couldn't render it as it featured the big classroom & 11+ visible characters.

Sure, I could've used fewer characters but that's not the solution to the issue.

Especially in the college, I want to show crowded scenes with lots of students and professors running around.

I value immersion more than the actual image quality by now.

Prepare for some big, immersive scenes in the future.
Nice, very very nice, immersive scenes is all i want, i usually scream when i see a scene in a class in games and there are only like three people: the Mc, the npc who our Mc is talking to and the teacher :LOL: is very shabby.

About the new Nami´s hairstyle i like it, is fresh and well... i don´t think anythink looks bad on Nami :LOL:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
They are all shapeshifters. That's gonna be the big reveal at the end of season 3. No other way you can explain the monumental lack of consistency of SG when it comes to body shape and dimensions. They literally change from render to render :LOL:

I'll drop a spoiler here.
The fact that he changes bodies and skin textures by re-rendering old renders is understandable, but i thought that Nami had already been redone and, as for me, the second version is the best, the one shown in the new screenshots looks like a pumped-up man! :ROFLMAO:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
On a serious note, too many hairstyle changes (Mila's had three) and too many body changes (such as weight gain or muscular development) for so many characters within the space of only a couple of weeks (in-game time) kinda wrecks the continuity (as least for me).

Tbh the current Mila design is prolly my fav, her OG hairstyle made her look very childish and now she looks like she matured
But I can totally get that it might get annoying when characters change in the span of like 2-3 updates as if weeks or months passed even tho not that much time passed storywise

Reactions: yossa999

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Tbh the current Mila design is prolly my fav, her OG hairstyle made her look very childish and now she looks like she matured
But I can totally get that it might get annoying when characters change in the span of like 2-3 updates as if weeks or months passed even tho not that much time passed storywise
I don't mind the new styles themselves, I just question how characters changing their hairstyles every few days is justified story-wise. We'll see...

The MC and Mila both commented on Marla's new hairstyle, people commented on the MC's new hairstyle, but NO ONE has commented on Mila's two changes of hairstyle...

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't mind the new styles themselves, I just question how characters changing their hairstyles every few days is justified story-wise. We'll see...

The MC and Mila both commented on Marla's new hairstyle, people commented on the MC's new hairstyle, but NO ONE has commented on Mila's two changes of hairstyle...
I'm sure they saw two big other things...
If that girl rob a bank naked, nobody would remember her face... ;)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I suspect we'll see new renders of Mila for chapter 1 - her hair there is the only legacy asset I can think of that remains that is maybe important enough. It also sets the tone of how people see her. I suspect Ocean will have redone those and fixed his sculpt tool error by the time we see S1 full and give us a more consistent Mila - actually, as long as Ch1 Mila disappears, I'll be happy :sneaky: I'm fine with every other version. He's probably not gonna say if he does do it, just spring it on everyone, given the face palming he'd be receiving if he announced it. Pure speculation, but I think it'll happen just to get rid of that very obvious low res asset.
It would be a shame if too many renders from that first day at college are changed, all for the sake of one hairdo. Honestly, I'd be fine if Ocean just "hung a lantern on it" - i.e. have Mila comment later that she was just trying a different hairstyle during those first few days. But, as you say, her body is different too... so, it's more than just the hairstyle. If he does revisit it, I hope Ocean can render those scenes exactly the same, but with an updated Mila.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Bro, just the similarity of the models doesn't mean anything at all, otherwise Bella and Katie could be twins.
View attachment 3290715
Don't forget that Bella loves cheese fries and Katie loves chicken burgers. They're kinda peas in a pod. :)
Is that the horrible truth behind Bellchen hating her dad?

Dad being a "mad scientist" cloning Kätchen, producing twin copies using Amber as a surrogate mother?

The plot thickens!

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes