Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This might be a controversial take, but I'm a little disappointed that there's less variety in body types as the game continues. Every girl keeps getting larger over time. I'm sure most people out there don't mind at all, it's just a little unfortunate for people like me who enjoy thinner/petite women.

It's a really minor disappointment in an AVN that I thoroughly enjoy overall. It definitely won't stop me from playing and loving new updates in the future. Hopefully the new hardware means we'll see some of season 2 this year.
Just become an Amber fan my friend. ;) She is built perfectly in every possible way.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This might be a controversial take, but I'm a little disappointed that there's less variety in body types as the game continues. Every girl keeps getting larger over time. I'm sure most people out there don't mind at all, it's just a little unfortunate for people like me who enjoy thinner/petite women.

It's a really minor disappointment in an AVN that I thoroughly enjoy overall. It definitely won't stop me from playing and loving new updates in the future. Hopefully the new hardware means we'll see some of season 2 this year.
Not controversial at all. It's been heavily discussed here. The trend exists but I feel like either most people don't care or the body type Ocean is slowly morphing every single girl into is something most people enjoy.

I opt to see the bright side of it, SG's cast is extremely bloated as is so it makes it easier to cross out most girls. Imo counting both SG and WiaB, I find 95% of the girls gorgeous from the neck up and 95% of them unattractive from the neck down. Leaves only a few I give any fucks about so no need for multiple saves and routes.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ayua's new remodel made her look more like Nojiko , hoping for Ocean to stop messing around with the characters , not all the characters came looking good after the retouches .

View attachment 3295123
First Ayua was best, agree, it got really messed up...Oh and many of the girls look like clones of each other now. It wasn't like that. I hope Amber and Sonya won't be changed.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023

Personally don't have any issue with any of the girls bodies/proportions in this game or Where it all began then again might just be my type idk lol both games are actually among the few where i like all the lasses in the game at least 99% but i can see why some might not be to keen on it since quite a few girls in both titles who where maybe on the smaller size how been given a booba and butt boost

Reactions: Solaris33

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
First Ayua was best, agree, it got really messed up...Oh and many of the girls look like clones of each other now. It wasn't like that. I hope Amber and Sonya won't be changed.
Oh just you wait. I was hoping he wouldn't touch Nami and look where we are :LOL:

Ayua looks 10 years older now. If you put a cigarette in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other, with a hint of bags under her eyes she could pass for a 35 year old. What someone in her mid thirties is doing playing basketball in college I don't know :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: John972 and vireker

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Just when did Nami become so ripped, what was in her rolls??
Better question is why, Nami's physique looked real good before not sure Ocean needed to tone her up. Though I think the lighting may be a part of it.

That said Nami has always been in good shape in fairness, with a great ass and legs as well. Between basketball and the gym makes sense she'd tone up somewhat. Hopefully she can use it to fuck Nika straight through the bed soon a man can fucking dream okay :HideThePain:.

n.png
N2.png

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Better question is why, Nami's physique looked real good before not sure Ocean needed to tone her up. Though I think the lighting may be a part of it.

That said Nami has always been in good shape in fairness, with a great ass and legs as well. Between basketball and the gym makes sense she'd tone up somewhat. Hopefully she can use it to fuck Nika straight through the bed soon a man can fucking dream okay :HideThePain:.

View attachment 3295605
View attachment 3295606
Amen to that!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
My own preference is your Meh.

I'll reserve fuller judgement until after Ch 5 Full is released. By then, it will be clear if any characters such as Ayua look consistently and noticeably different from their first reworked iteration.

My worry is that two things can happen going forward if core characters' appearances are significantly changed from here on in:

1. The various iterations stay in the game and stick out like a sore thumb, or
2. The reworks get reworked to accommodate the devs latest interpretation/hairstyle of the month.

I trust it's not the latter, if Ocean plans to release Season 1 on Steam any time soon. Retconning after Steam release would be developer suicide.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think Season 1 Final is the lock.

Once we start Season 2 - there should not be any major character body changes that are not explainable by in AVN events or trends (like the MC getting more buff as he puts in the work at the gym and on the court).

I could see the occasional hair style change (especially among the ladies) and I understand that lighting can/will wash out character's faces the same way it does in RL.

Some caveats:

Software updates and changes will impact the character models we are used to - Blender versus Daz for example.

We have not had any sexy time physics yet - movement of hair, breasts and butt during said time - and we won't know how/if the physics requires any modifications of the models to allow the sexy time to be well-rendered/animated.

Moving to a higher level of fidelity - like 4K - could reveal issues with models that were not visible/evident at the current resolution.

I trust Ocean to make the changes necessary to ensure that the move to increased image fidelity is as good as it can be while avoiding /correcting those issues.

I am definitely looking forward to the new scenes in CH 2, like the early BB scrimmage - and hoping that Bella can still hip check like a pro! :p

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes