obito_momo

May 22, 2018
There is a high probability that they, or at least one of them, are Zara and Vanessa's parents.

William might be the father of many SG characters including Nika and Nami.

But personally, I'm not a supporter of the theory that Nika is related to William.
well the name of the game is called where it all began makes you wonder not only that they have the same names

Maxwell02

Oct 6, 2023
I would like to insert picture (the most beautiful scene) but it doesn't work... message "Something went wrong"...
What's it wrong ? Thank.
(sorry, I hope you understand what i said)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35
Sep 26, 2023
I would like to insert picture (the most beautiful scene) but it doesn't work... message "Something went wrong"...
What's it wrong ? Thank.
Perhaps the size is too big ? The site can't support pics & gif bigger than 15-16 Mo. Which scene are you talking about ?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What's it wrong ? Thank.
It may be due to the weight of the image.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
This seems a bit silly to me. I'm confused on how one sees comments without needing to read them?
You obviously have not read much of this thread then.
I don't see it either to be fair...because I have all the idiots on ignore...
To be honest, as someone who almost obsessively lurks over this thread (except for when I'm gone for a bit, then I read the notifications to catch up), I don't see those comments very often either except for when someone replies to them. It seems that even low effort singular line comments incite a far larger number of responses, burying the original comment with it's responses.

Last edited:

Maxwell02

Oct 6, 2023
I need help please. I can't see any image on the site. Is there a setting to change in my profile ? Thank.

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
I need help please. I can't see any image on the site. Is there a setting to change in my profile ? Thank.
Usually, that's a problem with your internet browser or your internet connection. Try to acess the website with a different browser and or restart your connection

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
exactly, no image at all in the site only. This happened when i tried to insert a picture... 1 hour ago
When you tried to insert an image, do you mean into this thread as an attachment?

Are other websites loading ok for you?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I haven't checked out the steam page in forever - when did Sonya become so good looking as in the video? I guess in game she's always looking nervous or uncomfortable, but hot damn confidence is a good look on her.
View attachment 3413946
Ya Sonya is very attractive. Love how conservative she is, too. She'd be next in line after Amber for me.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Just got to the part where he gets a hair cut with Bella and Dear. God. How on earth does he look worse...
Nika already has the look, the problem is that Ocean gave nika a generic anime protagonist haircut. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes