soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Just like you, I read the comments and don’t see people attacking Ocean.
Here, for example, is a comment where an Ocean fan is engaged in criticism in your opinion, after the release of chapter 5: (I’m writing from memory, so I might mix something up) The fan wrote that he always supported Ocean and gave him money. He liked it when he gave money to buy 2x3090 and Ocean made chapter 3.5 which had almost 1400 images in half a year. Then he gave money for 2xA6000 which should double the rendering speed. But he doesn’t understand why, after almost a year of working on Chapter 5, Ocean only made 2,200 images. It turns out that the speed did not increase, but rather slowed down. And now Ocean wants to buy new video cards again, and this fan is wondering whether it was worth giving the money or not.

When I read comments like this, I don’t see them as an attack on Ocean, but only people’s doubts. But you see this as an attack and call people who write such comments haters or trolls. I don't follow Ocean or other game developers, so comments like this show whether the game is going in a good or bad direction. But your comments unfortunately don’t show this; if a person has a different opinion, you try to kick him out of this forum. Therefore, if I ask you to write 5 points about what you like about the game and 5 points about what you don’t like, you won’t be able to do it.
5big5x.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
a stuffy man showed up
You act like you're 12. It's been common internet courtesy since the dawn of the damn internet not to post repeatedly (considered spam) and hide large multiple images behind tags. Also, not everyone has great bandwidth btw (I do)...so hiding behind a spoiler image makes it easier for the less fortunate among us to load the page quickly.

You have a problem with any of that or are you going to take offence once again to someone educating you?

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Ok so im team bella from the start(if there only 1LI choice then bella for me) ... though on my main save i had started cheeto path too(as secondary choice) ... so after saw these days the possibility of throuple path im happy that there will be chance for bella/cheeto path..
Nonetheless i played the game today again and all i can say that zara make my bella/cheeto decision diffucult... i liked her a lot on my last play.
You're just spitting my thoughts bruh,
Shame we can't have everyone (atleast 4-5)
in single pt,
My main path Bella
Second path (Bella, nami,Zara & Vanessa)
Don't know how it will progress in season 2:cry:
There is another combination that could be interesting for the future: Bella and Mila

On the one hand, they have a history together in middle school and on the other hand, Bella reacts quite violently after the MC tells her about the kiss with Mila -> so sweet. To make matters worse, Mila sleeps in the MC's room (continued in season 2).:cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is another combination that could be interesting for the future: Bella and Mila

On the one hand, they have a history together in middle school and on the other hand, Bella reacts quite violently after the MC tells her about the kiss with Mila -> so sweet. To make matters worse, Mila sleeps in the MC's room (continued in season 2).:cool:
Providing they will actually be compatible with each other.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Before having 2 ADA 6000
-2000+ renders in almost a year(ch5 beta),
After having 2 ADA 6000
-700+ renders in less than 2 months (1500+ total renders minus renders that have been done. If I'm not mistaken before Ocean got ADA 6000 in January, he had already completed ± 800 renders for Ch5 Full)
Actually, it was about people being kicked out of the forum, and not about the speed of game development.
But if you want to talk about calculations.... You wrote that after Ocean received 2xAda 6000, he made 700+ in less than 2 months, while he still had 2xA6000 and 2x3090.

Last year Ocean created 3200 in 3 months using only 2xA6000 and 2x3090, that's more than 1000 per month.

When Ocean made Chapter 3.5 using only 2x3090, the speed was even higher than when he created Chapter 5.

Let's see at what speed the 1st chapter of the 2nd season will be done, I think the fans will closely monitor this and then write to us.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Actually, it was about people being kicked out of the forum, and not about the speed of game development.
But if you want to talk about calculations.... You wrote that after Ocean received 2xAda 6000, he made 700+ in less than 2 months, while he still had 2xA6000 and 2x3090.

Last year Ocean created 3200 in 3 months using only 2xA6000 and 2x3090, that's more than 1000 per month.
Ocean only has 1 A6000.
And again I don't know where the number 3200 renders in 3 months comes from. As far as I know, the number of renders published by Ocean (SG and WiAB) in the past 10/11 months is around 4000+ or maybe up to 5000 renders.

And back to the reason why Ocean is looking for an ADA6000 because it lacks VRAM, so the 3090 is useless for the rendering it will do. he has done 800+ renders using 2 3090s and 1 A6000. and again the A6000 is about 5-10% slower than the 3090.

When Ocean made Chapter 3.5 using only 2x3090, the speed was even higher than when he created Chapter 5.

Let's see at what speed the 1st chapter of the 2nd season will be done, I think the fans will closely monitor this and then write to us.
I didn't pay attention to how fast the processing time for Ch3.5 was.

As for speed, maybe it doesn't change much, because Ocean says in Season 2, there's probably only 30% of the rendering that the 3090 can handle (if I'm not mistaken, but it's definitely less than half).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Providing they will actually be compatible with each other.
Sure they are. Mila could easily just grab and hide Bella inside her bra. No one would notice.
just kidding, really
sorry :sneaky:

But on a serious note, this Mila

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can get behind (pun intended :sneaky:)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
:KEK:
... And when one asks “Update when?” then millions will answer: “When it’s ready!”
Heh, just like we used to do with Blizzard games. In contrast to Ocean, they just stopped releasing anything besides new monetization strategies. :HideThePain:
But on a serious note, this Mila
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can get behind (pun intended :sneaky:)
Seconded. I also like that he finally got rid of the pigtails.
His last picture reminded me that Ms. Harrison still exists and I desperately need to see her suck Nikas wormy at some point. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes