Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Would there be any possible way to get Bella's render from this preview shot?
Would love to (try to) make or request a sig from it! Chapter2BellaNew.png

Reactions: baklol

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Would there be any possible way to get Bella's render from this preview shot?
Would love to (try to) make or request a sig from it! View attachment 3425916
It's pretty great resolution, just crop it and scale it down to a profile pic size (y)

Edit, ah sorry, brain fart. Yeah, if you want to change the background for a sig, crop it, and try an AI thing if you're feeling saucy.

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
You act like you're 12. It's been common internet courtesy since the dawn of the damn internet not to post repeatedly (considered spam) and hide large multiple images behind tags. Also, not everyone has great bandwidth btw (I do)...so hiding behind a spoiler image makes it easier for the less fortunate among us to load the page quickly.

You have a problem with any of that or are you going to take offence once again to someone educating you?
You act like you're 12. It's been common internet courtesy since the dawn of the damn internet not to post repeatedly (considered spam) and hide large multiple images behind tags. Also, not everyone has great bandwidth btw (I do)...so hiding behind a spoiler image makes it easier for the less fortunate among us to load the page quickly.

You have a problem with any of that or are you going to take offence once again to someone educating you?
What are you talking about, it doesn't say anything about spam, you're making something up. We were sent a leaked devlog, and you're talking about what spams....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What are you talking about, it doesn't say anything about spam, you're making something up. We were sent a leaked devlog, and you're talking about what spams....
Your previous tantrum in a different thread, hence your sarcy comment in this one ;)

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Ocean only has 1 A6000.
I won’t argue, as far as I remember he has 2 of them.

And again I don't know where the number 3200 renders in 3 months comes from. As far as I know, the number of renders published by Ocean (SG and WiAB) in the past 10/11 months is around 4000+
It's in Ocean's Logs. As you wrote, he spent 10/11 months developing chapter 5, he made 1600 pictures for SG and the same number for Wiab in 3 months. I have no information about what he did in the remaining 8 months. The only thing that is known is that during this time the number of pictures was increased by 600 for both games.

And back to the reason why Ocean is looking for an ADA6000 because it lacks VRAM, so the 3090 is useless for the rendering it will do. he has done 800+ renders using 2 3090s and 1 A6000. and again the A6000 is about 5-10% slower than the 3090.
This is absolutely not true. Ocean tries to make beautiful and high-quality pictures. But he’s not the only one, many artists also make high-quality pictures, but they don’t have the money to buy an A6000 or 3090. How then do they make renderings if they don’t have enough VRAM? Of course, a large number of Vrams is good, but if there is none, it does not mean that you cannot make renders. You can find a bunch of ways to quickly render without losing quality and with a small VRAM.... here's one of them...

I didn't pay attention to how fast the processing time for Ch3.5 was.
I don’t follow this either, Ocean’s patreons do it themselves. It’s strange, they started discussing one topic, but everything turned into a discussion of video cards.:LOL:

Reactions: LewdLife

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How to say "I'm a young pup and knows not what the early internet was like" without saying "I'm a young pup and knows not what the early internet was like".

Maviarab is absolutely correct, although in this day and age, it's generally (but still not always) less of an issue.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I won’t argue, as far as I remember he has 2 of them.
It's good that you won't argue, because you remember wrong.

This is absolutely not true. Ocean tries to make beautiful and high-quality pictures. But he’s not the only one, many artists also make high-quality pictures, but they don’t have the money to buy an A6000 or 3090. How then do they make renderings if they don’t have enough VRAM? Of course, a large number of Vrams is good, but if there is none, it does not mean that you cannot make renders. You can find a bunch of ways to quickly render without losing quality and with a small VRAM.... here's one of them...
Yet again you have demonstrated you don't understand how rendering works. Yes of course you can make high quality images without a ton of VRAM. But it's impossible to make a high quality, highly complicated, and highly populated rendering without a ton of VRAM.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
The 3090 is still useful, yes, but it's useless for the rest of the rendering Ocean wants to do. You can do beautiful character rendering with just 2gb of VRAM, but what about rendering scenes featuring 20+ characters.

In the devlog he mentions that he always experiences crashes in many scenes that feature many characters (on 24gb VRam). That's why he used the A6000 and then the 6000ADA to render. As for methods of saving VRam usage, Ocean knows a lot more than us, even with all that, he still often lacks VRam to do many of the rendering scenes he wants.

BTW, the video you listed is for blender, and Ocean uses Daz.

Daz is famous for sucking up a lot of VRam compared to Blender, which is why Ocean started migrating to Blender. Adding a GPU that has a lot of VRAM and starting to learn blender is Ocean's answer to the challenges of SG's second (or third) season which is expected to feature a lot of renders containing a lot of characters.

Last edited:

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023
Still, the main character needs to start with treatment from a sexologist. Otherwise, there will be no point in big boobs and beautiful faces of girls.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes