BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Bahh I did check first to see if anyone had posted, guess didn't go back far enough heh.

My bad.

(I did split the piost though as you'd be surprised how many people dislike/do not follow/have zero interest in one or the other, so I only posted the WiAB stuff over there and the SG stufff here).
I'm out of reacts, but you might have to post it at least few more times for all the people asking when the next update is, it's the only way to be sure. :sneaky: in 3... 2... 1... no?

Also, I'm excited, seems like there is some urgency to get WiaB on steam as well :love:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you think he is concerned about money or something?
ocean is one of the highest supported devs around isn't he?
maybe to a certain extent cause if I recall correctly from some devlogs. For a little while he struggling to get a loan he was happy with to build his most recent render machine

Reactions: Joshy92

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Do you think he is concerned about money or something?
ocean is one of the highest supported devs around isn't he?
~1500 paid subscribers only to SG, only on Patreon. I think he's above average :)
But we can assume anything. My dream is for a big studio to find him and invest money and human resources in his projects. But this is all just a pure speculation.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
~1500 paid subscribers only to SG, only on Patreon. I think he's above average :)
But we can assume anything. My dream is for a big studio to find him and invest money and human resources in his projects. But this is all just a pure speculation.
The mention of an independent website (not Patreon) coming soon, and the Epic release suggest he's aiming to increase the profile quite a lot, as far as getting attention for developing it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes