BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Agree with you about boob size, every update +1 boob size. How many updates to go before their boobs are ridiculous big? Ayua was perfect, why update her. I like when developers take care about his game, but update something with less good is very counterproductive...
I like Oceans game very much, but it's time to concentrate on updates, let Ayua's old face and stop messing with girls boobs...
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I mean, anything can be tinkered with, but at some point you have to just let go. Eva will just have to get more screen time to represent alternatives :sneaky:

Reactions: John972 and rudy007

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You're not even that wrong.
Ocean's plan is to tell one big story with many facets. Originally he had more games planned...
I have a guess and I'll save this statement as evidence #4. Thank you for that.
Because we play both as they are released though, it's like the book flips between chapters. SOmeone playing int he future might not have the same sense of discovery and anticipation we do; if they play WiaB, any appearance of Emilio is like 'oh hey' when they see him in SG. But for us, Emilio is just an barber. Then we find out from Bella about the blackmarket, then we have the reveal in WiaB, which he was never in until Ch3 of WiaB. SO we have a very unique and interesting perspective which despite the patience required, makes the games far more interesting. Once they're completed, people playing the linear stories in either won't have the backwards and forwards we've had while following the development.
Here I agree with you completely. It's a strange situation that two stories are being written at the same time. So you have no overview. But that's exactly what makes it so exciting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I've corrected your sentence! :ROFLMAO:
Then she'll be a beanpole with melons? Strange market gardens they have in Germany.

Let go...of boobs?

Dafuq Bob???
Well, I am really weirded out how in WiaB most of the women (and Mila) look like they're ready to breast feed. I guess it'll make sense because so many of them talk about bibi's.

Breasts are great. Ocean should let be great and not overly abused with nipple pumps 25/7 (Ocean does strange math when making boob sizes, maybe he started measuring in pints rather than cups?)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Small observation: Victoria has a scholarship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Nika and Nami have it too, right? Noji seems to be struggling to make ends meet :unsure:.
Sorry guys, just a silly question about the scholarship, it´s suppose to be something that is paid by the government or something right? I´m trying to find a similar word in my country and i can´t find it :unsure:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Sorry guys, just a silly question about the scholarship, it´s suppose to be something that is paid by the government or something right? I´m trying to find a similar word in my country and i can´t find it :unsure:
Yes, something like that, they may not cover 100% but they do cover a percentage. In Spanish they are known as "becas".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Or society/organisations even etc...

Yes, something like that, they may not cover 100% but they do cover a percentage. In Spanish they are known as "becas".
I feel now really stupid :LOL: , you two could find it and even tell me the word in my language "becas", thanks :LOL:
I was thinking in "becas" but i don´t know why i discard the word supposing it wouldn´t be the correct word :confused:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes