Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think you need to read this answer to a similar post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13132420

She responded to those who were extremely rude and annoying and for a warning, the mods linked her post to the OP. She had nothing to do with highlighting this particular post this way and responding to this old post of hers now is pointless.
The thread has gone through several massive clean-ups since then (and before then), so the floods of shitposts she was responding to at the time, are long gone.

Also, Lady Fortuna is not the developer, just one of us. And normally very respectful, even to those who clearly don't deserve it.
Oceans, the developer left F95zone because of the same shitstorm.
Thank you for filling me in, with roughly what happened. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so nasty, in some people it's seems like a default setting. Thanks again!

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Small observation: Victoria has a scholarship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never noticed this! I'm definitely going to try being more attentive on my full 44 steam achievement runs haha
No clue what the achievements will be, but I'm sure they will require multiple playthroughs / saves, so I guess I need to make a bunch of new saves... I wonder what kind of new content / story hints we'll find

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
44 achievements :eek: I hope he hides then or we will get massive spoilers
They'll be hidden achievements, on the steam page it mentions that the achievements won't be public. This'll mean that the names of the achievements might not show, or he comes up with mysterious names to make us guess.

Achievement with be things like, kissing Bella or having the group kiss, rejecting Vic's date, kissing Nami, going to the gym solo etc. It'll act to outline what choices we made, and by virtue of there being 44 we can guess if we've achieved all the different switches that Ocean will use to carry save data to season 2. Needless to say, you won't be able to get all in one playthrough, as there will be achievements for mutually exclusive paths (ie Mila's date vs Vic's date)

Thank you for filling me in, with roughly what happened. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so nasty, in some people it's seems like a default setting. Thanks again!
I think the post was pertinent when it was posted, but the mods painted a target on Fortuna by pinning her post. I'm sure Fortuna doesn't need or want the attention. The fact that the mods pinned a post from an ordinary poster (to explain that entitled and trollish behaviour is disliked) explains how things escalate here.

It shouldn't have to be the case but all Fortuna was asking was for people to either be respectful, or find somewhere else where they can learn respect. Having a different opinion, and debating a different opinion is fine if it is polite and respectful. For some people though, they enjoy trying to ruin things for others, and arguing for the sake of making other people unhappy is wrong; it wastes everyone's time.

No one is born cynical (I think we all hope for the best when we start life) but unfortunately growing a thick skin is pragmatice, yet it is a shame on the people who make it necessary.

I guess Nika and Nami have it too, right? Noji seems to be struggling to make ends meet :unsure:.
That's entirely plausible. It would mean the the Zane's, Petrova's and Revera's would have seen the Cyrus's applications, so there could be some financial way to show that the earring is worth something to Nami and not just a mysterious token that everyone but the Cyrus's seems to know about. It could well be that Nika got a scholarship because of Nami, not necessarily the other way around, as we know that Leia does have an interest in Nami from the earring.

It also means Vic probably got her scholarship prior to the accident (the accident was just before the start of the term). If Noji knows the Frohn's (and Leia did in the old WiaB), chances are the surname would ring bells on the Zane part of the college board.

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
They'll be hidden achievements, on the steam page it mentions that the achievements won't be public. This'll mean that the names of the achievements might not show, or he comes up with mysterious names to make us guess.

Achievement with be things like, kissing Bella or having the group kiss, rejecting Vic's date, kissing Nami, going to the gym solo etc. It'll act to outline what choices we made, and by virtue of there being 44 we can guess if we've achieved all the different switches that Ocean will use to carry save data to season 2. Needless to say, you won't be able to get all in one playthrough, as there will be achievements for mutually exclusive paths (ie Mila's date vs Vic's date)

I think the post was pertinent when it was posted, but the mods painted a target on Fortuna by pinning her post. I'm sure Fortuna doesn't need or want the attention. The fact that the mods pinned a post from an ordinary poster (to explain that entitled and trollish behaviour is disliked) explains how things escalate here.

It shouldn't have to be the case but all Fortuna was asking was for people to either be respectful, or find somewhere else where they can learn respect. Having a different opinion, and debating a different opinion is fine if it is polite and respectful. For some people though, they enjoy trying to ruin things for others, and arguing for the sake of making other people unhappy is wrong; it wastes everyone's time.

No one is born cynical (I think we all hope for the best when we start life) but unfortunately growing a thick skin is pragmatice, yet it is a shame on the people who make it necessary.

That's entirely plausible. It would mean the the Zane's, Petrova's and Revera's would have seen the Cyrus's applications, so there could be some financial way to show that the earring is worth something to Nami and not just a mysterious token that everyone but the Cyrus's seems to know about. It could well be that Nika got a scholarship because of Nami, not necessarily the other way around, as we know that Leia does have an interest in Nami from the earring.

It also means Vic probably got her scholarship prior to the accident (the accident was just before the start of the term). If Noji knows the Frohn's (and Leia did in the old WiaB), chances are the surname would ring bells on the Zane part of the college board.
Oh yeah, I forgot it's season 1 :geek::geek: kkkkkkkk My dumbass thought it was the whole game

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Oh yeah, I forgot it's season 1 :geek::geek: kkkkkkkk My dumbass thought it was the whole game
I suspect that each season will be standalone on steam, and achievements will be specific to each season, and Ocean (if he's wise) will work on a translation tool to port saves from each renpy version he uses - ie in 2 years time and season 2 is realeased wildly fast (I joke :HideThePain:) I am sure we'll be somewhere in renpy v9 territory. Every version that gets released he needs to learn how to make old save compatible, because the paying public most likely won't play past the first broken saves, unlike us here.

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
I suspect that each season will be standalone on steam, and achievements will be specific to each season, and Ocean (if he's wise) will work on a translation tool to port saves from each renpy version he uses - ie in 2 years time and season 2 is realeased wildly fast (I joke :HideThePain:) I am sure we'll be somewhere in renpy v9 territory. Every version that gets released he needs to learn how to make old save compatible, because the paying public most likely won't play past the first broken saves, unlike us here.
I can't wait for the Steam release, anxiety is killing me. SG will be my 2nd game on steam with all the achievements completed

• Red Heart
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Small observation: Victoria has a scholarship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Nika and Nami have it too, right? Noji seems to be struggling to make ends meet :unsure:.
I think it's getting clearer that you're correct and Nika and Nami have a scholarship: from the Steam page, if you click read more...

But there's something in the back of your mind... Why couldn't you choose a college? Why did you have to go to the ZPR college?
Mysteries are about to unfold, and comfort zones are to be shattered.
coupled with the lines from the script:

d "Do you know anything about the college?"
scene ad2001 with dssa
n "Except that we didn't even get the chance to look around for other colleges, no."
n "But I checked some forums and it's a really good college... Even though most of them were complaining about not getting accepted."
d "And apparently we're both going to ZPR."
scene ad2347 with dssa
v "Yeah. I saw your name on the list."
It highly suggests that Nika and Nami didn't apply for a scholarship, but were specifically offered one, which means a Z P or R made a decision, and it ties in with this being the first year of corporate sponsorship for the college. Definitely something fishy ...unless it's a red herring from the Ocean :sneaky:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Not so bibi News

We're closing in on the release of Summer's Gone Season 1.

First of all, Summer's Gone Season 1 is now available for wishlisting on Epic Games.

Epic:

Even if you don't intend to get there, wishlisting alone would help a lot! (And it's more needed than ever. We'll get into that at some point.)

The same applies to Steam. Just wishlisting it would help tremendously.

Steam:

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to do it.

I'm fine-tuning a few thingies at the moment, and I'm waiting for a few more renders that I've adjusted. By now, I have made over 1700 renders for Chapter 5 in full. I did change a few more scenes. I'll show them in the next Dev Log or release. Whatever happens first.

I tested the save porting and it worked as intended. As soon as I have the first build on Steam, we will do a little more testing for 1-2 days. If Steam gets through the game without any problems, I assume it should be out before the end of the month.

Epic might take a little longer or might actually be released on the same day.

Gog will follow at a later date.

Regarding WiAB

I'm aware there wasn't a Dev Log and the reason isn't the Steam release or that I'm too busy but something else. I can't get into it right now for some very good reasons, but I will be able to tell you guys everything in around 2 weeks.
You'll understand after I'll tell you.

You don't need to worry about WiAB. It's still in development, and that won't change... No matter what happens... or has happened.

WiAB will go on Steam & GOG with the next update. (One update earlier than expected.)

We also updated the rules. Please take a look at them.
There's also a section for other game developers.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ocean is clearly a boobs guy. In the SG/WiAB universe all girls have boobs which would give a normal human being serious back issues.
As they become LI's, their glands swell to release the pheromones or something, otherwise we wouldn't know they're LI's right? :unsure: Just wait for Stefanie's bimbo path.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes