wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Sorry Guys for my first Sasha Image I uploaded yesterday - I made a Mistake with the Hair and didn't notice it until later, I changed a Number that wasn't supposed to be set different - me stupid dum dum!
I made a new render and hope this one is fine this time - LOL ;)
View attachment 3438399
Honestly, I always wondered if it was a scar or something else? Usually It looks different, there should be a hollow or it shouldn't be so bright ( I mean the original in SG) its more like a mark after a lightning strike in game now

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Honestly, I always wondered if it was a scar or something else? Usually It looks different, there should be a hollow or it shouldn't be so bright ( I mean the original in SG) its more like a mark after a lightning strike in game now
Always assumed it was a keloid scar that either :
A) Looks flat cause the skin didn't grow as much, and it looks a tad flat
B) Understandably, it would be a pain in the ass to give depth to a keloid scar in a AVN..

Could be wrong though, maybe it's a burn. What I'm 90% is that it was a defensive wound, judging by one scene between Ayua and Sasha.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
B) Understandably, it would be a pain in the ass to give depth to a keloid scar in a AVN..
but Ocean likes to get over those "pain in the ass" moments. I remember a girl with scars from another game and it looked more like a scar so it's not that hard to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Blame Ocean not me brodie and if you really think that's a dent in her chest I'll post the one with clean non dented shiny polished breast
View attachment 3440849
What you gonna say about this dent on her chest is this also created by me ? :FacePalm:
What you can see in Ocean's render between the tape is the edge of her areola, Ocean seems to like excessively large areolas. The problem before was you underestimated how excessive Ocean's love of areolas is. You have improved your fan art, even if it would be better to pose your own models. Nipples are only shiny/reflective when there's saliva or oil involved btw :)

Reactions: AceX95

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Blame Ocean not me brodie and if you really think that's a dent in her chest I'll post the one with clean non dented shiny polished breast
View attachment 3440849
What you gonna say about this dent on her chest is this also created by me ? :FacePalm:
OK brodie , as fanart artist you should correct flaw before post it not belaming Ocean after posting it :FacePalm: OR what is the ART doing. :WeSmart::FacePalm:
and Yes that clean non dented shiny polished breast is very good imo (y) :whistle:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
yeah, either it's super fresh or it isn't a scar

Or that's just the scar asset Ocean found :KEK:

Reactions: wizardcock

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
I don't know exactly what it is, but it can just be a red Birthmark - they come in all shapes and sizes.
(I found an Image online that looks "kind of" similar - at least the basic "flat" form of the Skin/Mark - it just misses the darker parts that look like a Knife cut in the middle of Sasha's Scar, but that, again, could also just be part of a Birthmark)
You might have to ask the Def of the Game for a definite answer to it - LOL
f5c6086975f84606877306fcd85e6acf-1202x800.jpeg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
yeah, either it's super fresh or it isn't a scar

Or that's just the scar asset Ocean found :KEK:
We can be almost certain it's a scar because of the way Nami asks where Sasha got it (assuming the scar because of the images and the way Nami worries it is a sensitive topic) and when Ayua touches the scar and says "I know you don't" hinting she knows how Sasha got the scar.

He had better ones in the old Wiab, when Willi was in hospital after being beaten up, and when Katie got scratched by the raccoon.

But maybe they were too generic for what he had in mind for Sasha's story, he customised it early, and now it's kinda like a birthmark even if it's a scar - would we think of her as the same character with a different scar?

Nika's fight scar looks odd, but more believable, and was developed at a similar time, so I'm just going to assume Ocean wanted it to look a certain way. In some angles, it looks like it's meant to have stitches, suggesting it is recent (which might be why she has Inessa as a bodyguard):

1.jpg

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
We can be almost certain it's a scar because of the way Nami asks where Sasha got it (assuming the scar because of the images and the way Nami worries it is a sensitive topic) and when Ayua touches the scar and says "I know you don't" hinting she knows how Sasha got the scar.

He had better ones in the old Wiab, when Willi was in hospital after being beaten up, and when Katie got scratched by the raccoon.

But maybe they were too generic for what he had in mind for Sasha's story, he customised it early, and now it's kinda like a birthmark even if it's a scar - would we think of her as the same character with a different scar?

Nika's fight scar looks odd, but more believable, and was developed at a similar time, so I'm just going to assume Ocean wanted it to look a certain way. In some angles, it looks like it's meant to have stitches, suggesting it is recent (which might be why she has Inessa as a bodyguard):

View attachment 3441012
Sasha: (defiant) I never give up.
Ayua: *whispers while tracing a finger close to Sasha's scar* I know you don't...

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the bitter crazy wife of some of those married men that fall for Sasha, and that's why auntie bodyguard is constantly watching her, and why she's training with Ayua.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't know exactly what it is, but it can just be a red Birthmark - they come in all shapes and sizes.
(I found an Image online that looks "kind of" similar - at least the basic "flat" form of the Skin/Mark - it just misses the darker parts that look like a Knife cut in the middle of Sasha's Scar, but that, again, could also just be part of a Birthmark)
You might have to ask the Def of the Game for a definite answer to it - LOL
View attachment 3440987
So I would say, at first glance, you uploaded a picture of skin cancer. I am not a doctor, but I know that birthmarks are usually round in shape. Mostly! - because there are exceptions.

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
So I would say, at first glance, you uploaded a picture of skin cancer. I am not a doctor, but I know that birthmarks are usually round in shape. Mostly! - because there are exceptions.
The Picture I uploaded was taken from a Clinical Webpage and it was about Red Birthmarks - I quote a Text:
" Red birthmarks are common. It is also known as vascular birthmarks, strawberry nevus and macular stains. Once developed, they do not go away naturally. If they are not treated properly in a timely manner, they can affect appearance and may increase risk of lesion. "

But as BobTheDuck already answered - for the Game it seems to be a Scar on her Face that she came by somehow.
I didn't think so because real Scares would behave a bit different IRL as, for example, the coloring would change over time and wouldn't stay with these "under the Skin" showing redness all the time.
But I forgot the Parts in the Game he described - so maybe it's now just her "trademark" rather then a correct showcase of what happened really. ;)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The Picture I uploaded was taken from a Clinical Webpage and it was about Red Birthmarks - I quote a Text:
" Red birthmarks are common. It is also known as vascular birthmarks, strawberry nevus and macular stains. Once developed, they do not go away naturally. If they are not treated properly in a timely manner, they can affect appearance and may increase risk of lesion. "

But as BobTheDuck already answered - for the Game it seems to be a Scar on her Face that she came by somehow.
I didn't think so because real Scares would behave a bit different IRL as, for example, the coloring would change over time and wouldn't stay with these "under the Skin" showing redness all the time.
But I forgot the Parts in the Game he described - so maybe it's now just her "trademark" rather then a correct showcase of what happened really. ;)
I also think it was important for Ocean not to spoil her looks too much. Although personally I would have found it intriguing if the scar was more scary and real looking with such a beautiful rest of her appearance.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

I also think it was important for Ocean not to spoil her looks too much. Although personally I would have found it intriguing if the scar was more scary and real looking with such a beautiful rest of her appearance.
It's important to recognise that only the first week of college has happened - firstly a knife scar with stitches would take a while to heal, and longer to fade into scar tissue, second, if Sasha was attacked by someone with a knife and needed a bodyguard following her around college and to social events, it is definitely something quite recent - everyone else knows the gossip but Nika and Nami, because they are new to the social circle. No one else would need to ask.

At least, that is how I understand it - if (as Fun Shaundi thinks, and I think is likely), it is something to do with the married man who tried to seduce her, the jealous wife whatever, that makes a lot of sense. That's why the gossip is still going on at the book club, because it's still something new and gossip worthy.

The weirder one is that Nika must be an alien to have a scar heal in basically a day, or Ocean decided the scene where Nami teaches him to use concealer on it too controversial :sneaky:

I also think it will be part of her signature look - Ocean isn't consistent with wounds, as Vic would likely still look like a car hit her, unless the mysterious time dilation happens between scenes with no 'meanwhile' or 'one month later...' frames inbetween.

About scart and contrast, a port wine birthmark would have been epic. But it really depends on why the scar is there as to what Ocean wants to tell - he'll need the scar to remain until he explains it at least, otherwise we'll forget that's part of the story, a visual cue to remind us of the past events.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's important to recognise that only the first week of college has happened - firstly a knife scar with stitches would take a while to heal, and longer to fade into scar tissue, second, if Sasha was attacked by someone with a knife and needed a bodyguard following her around college and to social events, it is definitely something quite recent - everyone else knows the gossip but Nika and Nami, because they are new to the social circle. No one else would need to ask.

At least, that is how I understand it - if (as Fun Shaundi thinks, and I think is likely), it is something to do with the married man who tried to seduce her, the jealous wife whatever, that makes a lot of sense. That's why the gossip is still going on at the book club, because it's still something new and gossip worthy.

The weirder one is that Nika must be an alien to have a scar heal in basically a day, or Ocean decided the scene where Nami teaches him to use concealer on it too controversial :sneaky:

I also think it will be part of her signature look - Ocean isn't consistent with wounds, as Vic would likely still look like a car hit her, unless the mysterious time dilation happens between scenes with no 'meanwhile' or 'one month later...' frames inbetween.

About scart and contrast, a port wine birthmark would have been epic. But it really depends on why the scar is there as to what Ocean wants to tell - he'll need the scar to remain until he explains it at least, otherwise we'll forget that's part of the story, a visual cue to remind us of the past events.
Yes, you sound reasonable. Maybe I always miss that it's only been a week in college, not a couple years. and some things with the other characters may also be recent

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023

Yes you're probably right - me too totally forgot that till now all went down in just a Week of Collage/Storytelling.
(Dang, this happens if you play more then one VN at a time - sorry)

It's a shame that Sasha, at least until now, isn't also a main Character and can be a LI, she is the most beautiful and mysterious Character in the Game so far - for me - but maybe in the Future Updates that will change ;)

Edit: And sorry if I switch some Word or get the meaning wrong - I'm German and english isn't my native language - LOL)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes you're probably right - me too totally forgot that till now all went down in just a Week of Collage/Storytelling.
(Dang, this happens if you play more then one VN at a time - sorry)

It's a shame that Sasha, unless until now, isn't also a main Character and can be a LI, she is the most beautiful and mysterious Character in the Game so far - for me - but maybe in the Future Updates that will change ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

This hasn't changed much to my knowledge.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes