hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Sasha I can understand, I'm a bit lost on why Sonya is a big deal. I find her character one of the least interesting in personality and looks. maybe I'm missing something?
It is said that Sonya was Ocean's most favorite girl, before her position was taken by Sasha, but I have never heard of his number two girl.

Because it's still at the beginning of the story, we don't know what Sonya's role will be in the story, but is Sonya on Li's list from Ocean? :unsure: , as far as I remember, she isn't.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
It is said that Sonya was Ocean's most favorite girl, before her position was taken by Sasha, but I have never heard of his number two girl.

Because it's still at the beginning of the story, we don't know what Sonya's role will be in the story, but is Sonya on Li's list from Ocean? :unsure: , as far as I remember, she isn't.
I'm pretty sure Sonya is 1 of the 12 confirmed LI's.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

She better be, or I am sure there will be blood!

Joke aside, she is a great character, and her route could be centered on religion/family constraints on a relationship with MC.

So chances of love interest are extremely high. I think the only ones that is confirmed not a love interest, beside fan's desire, are Mommy Nojiko and Maja. While the first one makes total sense, the second one doesn't. The possibility of conflict given Victoria's physical state and interest in MC is huge.

Imagine Maja conflicted because of her feelings, having to choose between MC and her disabled sister. My mouth is watering on such conflict and potential despair!

I would love if we could pursue her but she would ultimately rejects MC, breaking our heart :love:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
She better be, or I am sure there will be blood!

Joke aside, she is a great character, and her route could be centered on religion/family constraints on a relationship with MC.

So chances of love interest are extremely high. I think the only ones that is confirmed not a love interest, beside fan's desire, are Mommy Nojiko and Maja. While the first one makes total sense, the second one doesn't. The possibility of conflict given Victoria's physical state and interest in MC is huge.

Imagine Maja conflicted because of her feelings, having to choose between MC and her disabled sister. My mouth is watering on such conflict and potential despair!
... or hot as fuck Frohn throuple with Nami and Mila added in for good measure. Seriously, why have Mila move in with Nami and MC when those three can move in with the Frohns and get it on!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sasha I can understand, I'm a bit lost on why Sonya is a big deal. I find her character one of the least interesting in personality and looks. maybe I'm missing something?
yeah Sonya I never understood either she isn't even on my radar tbh. I can understand why people like Sasha even tho I can't say if I do like her or not yet until she gets some actual content. As far as im concerned the only characters I can judge right now is Bella, Vic, Mila, Zara, Vanessa, Nami, and Nia ( just barley). The rest I need to see more content to judge personally

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
or hot as fuck Frohn throuple with Nami and Mila
Fuck throuples!! I want conflict, not another stupid harem.

I want blood, tears, anger, sadness, joy and despair! I want MC heartbroken, I want deaths even.

Except dogs. Dogs must always be live and happy. I am not playing the game if any dog dies. I am evil, but not THAT evil.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
yeah Sonya I never understood either she isn't even on my radar tbh. I can understand why people like Sasha even tho I can't say if I do like her or not yet until she gets some actual content. As far as im concerned the only characters I can judge right now is Bella, Vic, Mila, Zara, Vanessa, Nami, and Nia ( just barley). The rest I need to see more content to judge personally
Yes, it's still early, but at least from the story so far, there will be Amber and Nancy content in the near future (at the cabin and the farm), and Layla content according to Ocean's notice (maybe at the Bar opening party?), But I can't see any Sonya content appearing , from both stories and Ocean Notices.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

I want blood, tears, anger, sadness, joy and despair! I want MC heartbroken, I want deaths even.

Except dogs. Dogs must always be live and happy. I am not playing the game if any dog dies. I am evil, but not THAT evil.
Add some fist fights for nika and I'll agree with everything you said. :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

neglection

Aug 22, 2022

This. I'm also tired of all this lovey-dovey games, or harem games. I want to get my feelings hurt, I want to see MC building a relationship and building one is not always flowers and sunshine. There's a lot of storms, ups and downs.

That's also the reason why I am in love with problematic characters like Bella, cus it's feels real to me. (and i've been in a similar relationship)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes