Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Remember when Ocean teased this scene as silhouettes , and the thread went wild, thinking the game was no called Sumer's Back?

...well I'm glad she's still gone :sneaky: Zara in this scene is adorable, no matter who you're chasing :)

I also wonder if this is Joshy's favourite scene :unsure:
I haven't actually played this for a while that's why I don't usually visit this thread.
I'm waiting until it launches on steam to start playing again.

I do remember one scene I didn't like though and it involved Nika pointing a gun at someone
But a friend told me it's not in the game anymore thank goodness.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I haven't actually played this for a while that's why I don't usually visit this thread.

I do remember one scene I didn't like though and it involved Nika pointing a gun at someone
But a friend told me it's not in the game anymore thank goodness.
I'll be waiting to hear your reaction to the whole season. This moment is special, I'll eave it unspoiled for you :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be waiting to hear your reaction to the whole season. This moment is special, I'll eave it unspoiled for you :)
This was one of the first games I played on here but then I read about reworks and stuff so I decided to wait until all that was finished before I continued, and my patience is going to be rewarded once the game is on steam.

I'm looking forward to it. I have forgotten most of the game, but I do still remember Nami though.
I always wanted her to pee on me and give me snowball kisses.

Although I know those two things won't happen lol

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Amber is my mother-in-law; show some respect, buddy.:)
I'm pretty sure that's what GoA said they'd do, every inch of their respect :)

This was one of the first games I played on here but then I read about reworks and stuff so I decided to wait until all that was finished before I continued, and my patience is going to be rewarded once the game is on steam.

I'm looking forward to it. I have forgotten most of the game, but I do still remember Nami though.

Maybe season 6 DLC after the wedding? Who knows? Of all the girls, Nami is the most likely to do things she'll regret, and then wonder why she thought she'd regret it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like to pretend I'm the mc in these games and for once Nika & I have something in common.
We aren't getting any pussy of course unlike Nika I'm actually trying to get some :HideThePain:
Maybe you scare girls when you ask for a cummy kiss.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Same, not played Ch.5 myself yet as waiting for full release, at which point I'm just going to start from scratch.

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

screenshot0006.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something I do really like about SG is that it doesn't focus on sex.

Whenever I play an AVN I ask myself the same question 'Would I play this without sex scenes?'
And for me the answer determines if I treat a game like a serious VN or just some dime a dozen sex game.

And this is definitely in the former category for me.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I like to pretend I'm the mc in these games and for once Nika & I have something in common.
We aren't getting any pussy of course unlike Nika I'm actually trying to get some :HideThePain:
That reassures me, I thought I was the only one to imagine myself in the place of the protagonist when I play these games... It's crazy the number of games with the mc that bears my name, I imagine the multiverse with lots of Envy.

Spider-Man-Triple-meme-3eqjd8.jpg

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes