D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Beautiful...
im wondering when mc can truly start romancing sasha like how he is doing it with bella and nami on s1...
i hope at least he can do it from s2... not s3+ (though sasha is more of introvert type so maybe it gonna take a while).
(even though im on bella path there is the dream of throuple right? or secondary path.)
Bella,Nami,Sasha... this VN making it hard to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Beautiful...
im wondering when mc can truly start romancing sasha like do with bella on s1...
i hope he can do it from s2... not s3+ (though sasha is more of introvert type so maybe gonna take a while).
(even though in on bella path there is the dream of throuple right? or secondary path.)
Bella,Nami,Sasha... this VN making it hard to choose.
Well, I think the end of the bookclub scene you can probably start on Sasha's path from there, it's the first time we can make choices with her directly involved. My guess is it will be slow with her, but there might be more interactions once we go to Ayua's gym, and Sasha's mum's country club/golf course/tennis club.

My guess is that season 2 will start opening up all the paths now things are established, but it'll take a while, he's still got to get over Summer, and I think S2 will be partially how he starts confronting that conflict between his past feelings and the growth of new ones. We already saw that happen in the smallest way with both Bella and Nami.

It's hard to choose on purpose - Ocean wants the scenes to be memorable, and not just generic daz models being animated like so many AVNs. Part of that is forcing us to choose who we want to pursue and what part of the story we want to discover. It's impossible to get all the story from one playthrough, so it makes the game far more consequential.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
We already saw that happen in the smallest way with both Bella and Nami.

It's hard to choose on purpose - Ocean wants the scenes to be memorable, and not just generic daz models being animated like so many AVNs.

Part of that is forcing us to choose who we want to pursue and what part of the story we want to discover.

It's impossible to get all the story from one playthrough, so it makes the game far more consequential.
I am sure this game will be about the MC moving on from Summer after meeting all these new folk (pieces of ass) and they'll get his mojojojo going. He'll become a happy little butterfly and then BOOM! Summer returns and the MC will have to figure out what to do with her (if she doesn't return with some new love bird) if she doesn't return, then it'll just be about getting with one or so of the LIs, the end.

I barely remember much from this game. The only things I remember are the parts I had to replay (the more of something you repeat, the more it'll stick in your head, good or bad etc) I skipped every animated scene, that dang intro =.=

I am forced to be around/with someone I couldn't give a rat's ass about. Being forced to be around/with a "li" is not fun, especially when it's a character you hate/couldn't care less about. I guess it's fine if she's a big part of the story.... what if you are interested in everything else but her? options help.

What if I don't want to pursue anyone, can I finish the game solo? or is the MC such a pansy that he needs to finish the game with someone? in BaD, you can fuck around and still finish the game (current season) solo and without being with a LI.

Did he make a story that just involves the MC finishing the story with someone and not solo at all? What if I pick all the bad/wrong choices, will the LI still want the MC? will they still be around? I have a ton of questions but eh.

Yeah, just like every other AVN game that involves branches and no Harem.

Sasha fan art
I am picturing her with deer horns (the branches behind her head) she's a lovely Doe isn't she?

Reactions: BobTheDuck

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Well, I think the end of the bookclub scene you can probably start on Sasha's path from there, it's the first time we can make choices with her directly involved. My guess is it will be slow with her, but there might be more interactions once we go to Ayua's gym, and Sasha's mum's country club/golf course/tennis club.

My guess is that season 2 will start opening up all the paths now things are established, but it'll take a while, he's still got to get over Summer, and I think S2 will be partially how he starts confronting that conflict between his past feelings and the growth of new ones. We already saw that happen in the smallest way with both Bella and Nami.

It's hard to choose on purpose - Ocean wants the scenes to be memorable, and not just generic daz models being animated like so many AVNs. Part of that is forcing us to choose who we want to pursue and what part of the story we want to discover. It's impossible to get all the story from one playthrough, so it makes the game far more consequential.
i completely agree with you with everything.
the bookclub scene when he had to choose where to sit (near nami or sasha) is the true first contact with sasha
Ocean doing great work.. this VN im not playing it for lewd scenes but for the story and the interactions with the characters
i will probably do 3-4 full runs in future when is completed.
I believe its the best VN right now (if not the best in the top 3 for sure)
our children are lucky that they will be able to play all the 6 seasons without any breaks :LOL:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I am sure this game will be about the MC moving on from Summer after meeting all these new folk (pieces of ass) and they'll get his mojojojo going. He'll become a happy little butterfly and then BOOM! Summer returns and the MC will have to figure out what to do with her (if she doesn't return with some new love bird) if she doesn't return, then it'll just be about getting with one or so of the LIs, the end.

I barely remember much from this game. The only things I remember are the parts I had to replay (the more of something you repeat, the more it'll stick in your head, good or bad etc) I skipped every animated scene, that dang intro =.=

I am forced to be around/with someone I couldn't give a rat's ass about. Being forced to be around/with a "li" is not fun, especially when it's a character you hate/couldn't care less about. I guess it's fine if she's a big part of the story.... what if you are interested in everything else but her? options help.

What if I don't want to pursue anyone, can I finish the game solo? or is the MC such a pansy that he needs to finish the game with someone? in BaD, you can fuck around and still finish the game (current season) solo and without being with a LI.

Did he make a story that just involves the MC finishing the story with someone and not solo at all? What if I pick all the bad/wrong choices, will the LI still want the MC? will they still be around? I have a ton of questions but eh.

Yeah, just like every other AVN game that involves branches and no Harem.

I am picturing her with deer horns (the branches behind her head) she's a lovely Doe isn't she?
I hope Ocean doesn't do the boring thing of having Summer return, but I'd deal with it in Season 4 or whenever, that's a problem for future me ...who knows, I might have changed my mind about her by then :sneaky:

As far as the story goes, it'll be about getting with a LI either way, but also how you grow the confidence to stay with them and how you overcome social anxiety, as well as finding out all the things that sent your life on a spiral. My guess is even from Nika's perspective the story is still going to have a heavy Zane saga as we see what goes on in these rich decadent families we interact with. WiaB we'll see from the inside, but here we'll almost see from a bystanders point of view, while he simply wants to get his groove back.

I think season 2 will be were you can start making significant choices; and I imagine most choices to go on dates with anyone other than Bella will make Bella resent you, so I guess there's that for you to look forward to :) I think Ocean said somewhere that if you sleep around you'll end up closing off a bunch of romance paths, so there will be some sort of solo route where you can be the bad boy. I like that there will be pointed consequences for it, that the LI's will gossip about you behind your back and warn each other if you start becoming a player. I also guess if you choose to do that, you might end up with hookups with people like Melanie, or Kate, people who seem to like the idea of using you to get back at other characters.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I hope Ocean doesn't do the boring thing of having Summer return, but I'd deal with it in Season 4 or whenever, that's a problem for future me ...who knows, I might have changed my mind about her by then :sneaky:
Summer will return, but she'll be wearing a hockey mask and wielding a chain saw, screaming "Why didn't bebe wait for meeeeee?!?!?!" and the game will suddenly inherit the "horror" tag.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Obviously, it depends on what "disappeared" means. If it's what I suspect it means then I'd be happy with a brief meeting between the Nika and Summer near the end of the story, where both have moved on and Nika gets closure on his past trauma. In this scenario, Nika has already found new love with [pick your favorite LI].

If I'm wrong, then there's still the possibility Nika has a reunion with Summer in the afterlife, after he fucked around behind Bella's back and found out...

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
this story game not bad but made a lot of girls for nothing. some character i don't know they have role for what

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's probably a good thing I'm not the mc in this I would spend so much money taking all these beautiful sweeties on romantic dates and where would I get the time?

So many wonderful ladies so little time.
That said anyone who isn't Nami can fuck off.

Oh, and I want to see Summer again and give her a hug.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes