BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Sasha I can understand, I'm a bit lost on why Sonya is a big deal. I find her character one of the least interesting in personality and looks. maybe I'm missing something?
I think we're all missing relevant Sonja content. Her story could be breaking her free from the limitations of her family - it might be that she joings as the fourth housemate to escape her family (preshadowing from Nika positing "..Someday you will have to make a decision.")

I think Ocean's reason for her being a favourite is the effort he put into customising her model - he feels proud of what he achieved. And he put the effort in because he had a story in mind for her character, which we haven't seen anything of. I saw her part in the steam trailer and found her immensely attractive there, first time I noticed her as a LI. Once she develops confidence, I think she'll steal a few more hearts.

... or hot as fuck Frohn throuple with Nami and Mila added in for good measure. Seriously, why have Mila move in with Nami and MC when those three can move in with the Frohns and get it on!
MC will be drained dry :eek:
My brain overheated thinking about this, like really thinking. But it is not to be. The real strange thing is though, you are 100% right - even without Nika and Nami, why the hell didn't Mila talk with Vic and Maja about somewhere to stay? Surely that'd be the first option, especially with Maja worried about finances for Vic's therapy. Regardless of any shenanigans, this was Mila's most obvious choice for help, not getting her own place.

Fuck throuples!! I want conflict, not another stupid harem.

I want blood, tears, anger, sadness, joy and despair! I want MC heartbroken, I want deaths even.

Except dogs. Dogs must always be live and happy. I am not playing the game if any dog dies. I am evil, but not THAT evil.
Pretty sure every throuple path will be littered with the blood and tears of tormented relational angst, far more than any single path. Heck, if Ocean turns on the awesome, throuple paths with kill the boners of harem players and scar them for life. I'd actually find it hilarious if Ocean wrote any path that was sunshine and happiness all the way through.

I just want it to be intensely satisfying, nothing that is a cheap trope. Whatever that means to Ocean, I'll play along.

Ayhsel I'm out of reacts but yes, I thought you would - I'm actually from transylvanian heritage, so bloodbaths and excessive drama seems appropriate :devilish:

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
... or hot as fuck Frohn throuple with Nami and Mila added in for good measure. Seriously, why have Mila move in with Nami and MC when those three can move in with the Frohns and get it on!
Because it's canonical to the story? I wouldn't mind branching, moving in with Frohns, or renting a house. But you know, having to double the number of chapters might create some tension. Or even a riot. :HideThePain:

And by the end of CH5, they kinda move in with Zara and Vanessa. Frohns are hot but Benzes are not bad either. Although the chances of getting a boner with Vanessa or losing it completely are fifty-fifty. :HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Because it's canonical to the story? I wouldn't mind branching, moving in with Frohns, or renting a house. But you know, having to double the number of chapters might create some tension. Or even a riot. :HideThePain:

And by the end of CH5, they kinda move in with Zara and Vanessa. Frohns are hot but Benzes are not bad either. Although the chances of getting a boner with Vanessa or losing it completely are fifty-fifty. :HideThePain:
Nika and Nami are moving in with the Benzes, and have agreed to move out basically immediately to start a shared house with Mila, presumably in the next season anyway. Why didn't Mila ask the Frohns on her own? My guess is Ocean simply wants Mila living with Nika and Nami for the plot purposes, but Mila going to Maja and Vic is the the quickest and most painless option for Mila, unless you're on Mila's path. So I guess it's expediency on Ocean's behalf, no need to branch the story unnecessarily, just force them intot he same living arrangements whether on Mila's path or not.

I guess?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I want conflict[...]
The 3090 is better than the A6000, and the AI graphics and Ocean's renders are the same. :Kappa:

Nika and Nami are moving in with the Benzes, and have agreed to move out basically immediately to start a shared house with Mila, presumably in the next season anyway. [...]
Highly questionable. Mila said it's within around one to three weeks before the house is ready.
The 90% of the 1st season are happening during the first week in college.
So, if there is no time lapse, we may enjoy our stay at Benzes for the entire second season :)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The 3090 is better than the A6000, and the AI graphics and Ocean's renders are the same. :Kappa:

Highly questionable. Mila said it's within around one to three weeks before the house is ready.
The 90% of the 1st season are happening during the first week in college.
So, if there is no time lapse, we may enjoy our stay at Benzes for the entire second season :)
I feel there will be time lapses, and there already have been - when Nika says he'll be at trainging next time, Jeff says that Nika has said that before, but the first train was the night before? ie Dinner with Nick, Training, the Frohns, new day, Bella, Nia, Bookclub, Mice, Jeff's message. It might just be a mistake, or Ocean's just dilating time as he sees fit, with each event one after the other.

Still, it's a plot excuse to have Mila and Nika in the same house for the next season either way - I think we saw some teases of renders of her posing for Venus a while back? I presume Ocean's not rendering those too far in advance, although they could just have been tests.

Edit: VRAM dude. The writing on it. Something something drama excess etc etc etc. :KEK:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I feel there will be time lapses, and there already have been - when Nika says he'll be at trainging next time, Jeff says that Nika has said that before, but the first train was the night before? ie Dinner with Nick, Training, the Frohns, new day, Bella, Nia, Bookclub, Mice, Jeff's message. It might just be a mistake, or Ocean's just dilating time as he sees fit, with each event one after the other.

Still, it's a plot excuse to have Mila and Nika in the same house for the next season either way - I think we saw some teases of renders of her posing for Venus a while back? I presume Ocean's not rendering those too far in advance, although they could just have been tests.

Edit: VRAM dude. The writing on it. Something something drama excess etc etc etc. :KEK:

i distinctly remember Ocean talking about why he got the a6000 because of vram stacking.
i am guessing the rtx 6000 ada didn't have that feature?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

i distinctly remember Ocean talking about why he got the a6000 because of vram stacking.
Probably, but I am completely okay with Ocean chosing whatever tools he wants, and I'll just look at the pretty pictures when they're done, me mentioning how cool cards are doesn't help Ocean render faster or more sideways or anything.

If I ever mention anything (non-ironically) to do with video cards, please just shoot me (virtually).

Besides, I'm a mac user, the jokes on me right? :KEK: :devilish:

Also no dig at you, some other users could learn to enjoy looking at renders instead of youtube.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Sorry bro, I started it. This was my pathetic attempt to joke that Aysel wants conflict. :HideThePain:

But seriously, yeah, he got to 6K Adas and seems to made them stack together.
It was in this log:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12782522
The reason I didn't want to get the Ada was that they got rid of the NvLink and memory pooling.
But I found an SLI option in the Nvidia settings... And I think it somewhat works.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Sorry bro, I started it. This was my pathetic attempt to joke that Aysel wants conflict. :HideThePain:

But seriously, yeah, he got to 6K Adas and seems to made them stack together.
It was in this log:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12782522
so he got memory stack via an SLI setting...
which means yes, he could increase render speed even further by getting 2 more rtx 6000 ada and doing the same with them and he did indicate his case can handle 2 more.

now just need all his $$ supporters to kick in the insanely-overpriced 13k euros per.

and we will finally learn the name of Sasha's friend
Sasha-andwho.jpg

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
so he got memory stack via an SLI setting...
which means yes, he could increase render speed even further by getting 2 more rtx 6000 ada and doing the same with them and he did indicate his case can handle 2 more.

now just need all his $$ supporters to kick in the insanely-overpriced 13k euros per.

and we will finally learn the name of Sasha's friend
View attachment 3438293

I've been curious about her and wanting to know who she was ever since we ran into her near the beginning of the game in the empty classroom, was sad we didn't get the chance. Looking forward to finally learning her name at least though haha, some interaction would be nice.

1710320183226.png

Reactions: imzahai
Jan 13, 2024
I've been curious about her and wanting to know who she was ever since we ran into her near the beginning of the game in the empty classroom, was sad we didn't get the chance. Looking forward to finally learning her name at least though haha, some interaction would be nice.

View attachment 3438317
She is called 'Sasha's friend', until we get to know her in the hopefully next episode, if that one ever comes.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
She is called 'Sasha's friend', until we get to know her in the hopefully next episode, if that one ever comes.
See you next year haha... Just kidding... :HideThePain:

I know I'm reaching here with a completely random wild thought, but I wonder if she has something to do with Miru...
Naahhh...

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018

View attachment 3438317
Oh, boy! Some people are gonna be disappointed.

Remember the "enable trans content" option from the beginning of the original game? "She's" Dwight's twin brother all dolled up in drag and in a wig. /s

Apologies in advance for putting that image in your heads, and I hope I haven't brought a Petrova clan Fatwah down on my head.

Seriously, thought, I do hope she gets some story (and Nika) time in the future (if only to see her smile; she always looks so serious and austere. It took some time to get a hint of a happy face from Sasha).

Last edited:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022

Remember the "enable trans content" option from the beginning of the original game? "She's" Dwight's twin brother all dolled up in drag and in a wig. /s

Apologies in advance for putting that image in your heads, and I hope I haven't put a Petrova Fatwah on my head.

Seriously, thought, I do hope she gets some story (and Nika) time in the future.
Stuff from the original version may be brought back in completely different though, or changed entirely.

I guess we'll see either way, I'm hoping to learn more about Sasha as well... BUT I NEED MORE BELLA!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Apologies in advance for putting that image in your heads, and I hope I haven't brought a Petrova clan Fatwah down on my head.

Seriously, thought, I do hope she gets some story (and Nika) time in the future (if only to see her smile; she always looks so serious and austere. It took some time to get a hint of a happy face from Sasha).
I'm seriously starting to wonder if she's part of the martial arts clique, I always found the way Sasha and she entered the fight seen to feel odd, and the white hair thing, seeing the other dyed hair people are Ayua and the other unnammed friend whose into sports...

Even if cheesy, the idea of a Charlie's Angels style posse headed by Sasha keeping tabs on Nika is pretty darn cool :whistle: :coffee:

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'm seriously starting to wonder if she's part of the martial arts clique, I always found the way Sasha and she entered the fight seen to feel odd, and the white hair thing, seeing the other dyed hair people are Ayua and the other unnammed friend whose into sports...

Even if cheesy, the idea of a Charlie's Angels style posse headed by Sasha keeping tabs on Nika is pretty darn cool :whistle: :coffee:
Yeah, there's definitely some sort of clique ("Bibigarten Cop" :) ).

I'm cognizant that Ocean said his game universe would be populated by characters that are not lewdable and who have no interest in the MC. As much as I would like it otherwise, I kinda expect athat she's simply one of these background characters and Nika's future interaction with her may be limited. Who knows?

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes