Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you think he is concerned about money or something?
ocean is one of the highest supported devs around isn't he?
maybe to a certain extent cause if I recall correctly from some devlogs. For a little while he struggling to get a loan he was happy with to build his most recent render machine

Reactions: Joshy92

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Do you think he is concerned about money or something?
ocean is one of the highest supported devs around isn't he?
~1500 paid subscribers only to SG, only on Patreon. I think he's above average :)
But we can assume anything. My dream is for a big studio to find him and invest money and human resources in his projects. But this is all just a pure speculation.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
~1500 paid subscribers only to SG, only on Patreon. I think he's above average :)
But we can assume anything. My dream is for a big studio to find him and invest money and human resources in his projects. But this is all just a pure speculation.
The mention of an independent website (not Patreon) coming soon, and the Epic release suggest he's aiming to increase the profile quite a lot, as far as getting attention for developing it.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i Like booba very much but as i got older i like the look of a woman from the back more, I am not a fan major booba and talking unrealistic big booba it just ruins the girls body for me.

BUt i can steal get turned of with the cleavage this girls leave to look at :) (y)
You know I stay long time to find this word " unrealistic " to put it in in my post about loving big Boobs Now thanks to you I can say "I love big Boobs very much but in realistic size " :love: before you wonder English is not my 1st

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
You know I stay long time to find this word " unrealistic " to put it in in my post about loving big Boobs Now thanks to you I can say "I love big Boobs very much but in realistic size " :love: before you wonder English is not my 1st
I am british and i even find my own language hard to understand, I was born with learning disabilitys meaning i am autistic, I am generally slow to understand people so i understand ya situation (y).

put this way i guess i like not too big not too small booba's. anything bigger ruins the girls figure for e too be interested in that girl :)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
For now, only Zara, Vanessa, Maja and Nami have shown some dom play.
I remember being handcuffed scene I think by zara and someone else cant remember her name, I liked that scene tho.

Venessa yes im looking forward to having a path with her she is a domme for sure, got to start again yet again tho looking forward to that :ROFLMAO: .

ya gonna have to remind about nami please cos have no memory for her giving any domme vibes bro (y):)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I remember being handcuffed scene I think by zara and someone else cant remember her name, I liked that scene tho.

Venessa yes im looking forward to having a path with her she is a domme for sure, got to start again yet again tho looking forward to that :ROFLMAO: .

ya gonna have to remind about nami please cos have no memory for her giving any domme vibes bro (y):)
When we eventually get Venessa content hope you do like it. Gonna be hard for to play her path something about her character just rubs me the wrong way besides her giving me that manipulative vibe while giving off a more of stuck up feeling than the other rich girls. Not sure why but she just does.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
When we eventually get Venessa content hope you do like it. Gonna be hard for to play her path something about her character just rubs me the wrong way besides her giving me that manipulative vibe while giving off a more of stuck up feeling than the other rich girls. Not sure why but she just does.
yes i have a save for her path but again i'll have to start again to that point. I dont mind her the way she is she has a very hypnotising way to her way and i like that in her. She make me wear a butplug anyday of the week :p

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Vanessa is pretty cold and is not being challenged properly by the opposite sex. She thinks 'most men' are weak. I'd like to see the MC sweep Vanessa off her feet and make her realise she was wrong.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

yeea no way Nika is taking a plug up his ass, he is no beta bitch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: submissive -Ben83
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes