Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
haha every once in awhile I daydream if I every got stupid rich id want to buy a render farm for him as many PC's he wants to pump out those updates. Even with other devs too.
My dream is for a big studio to find him and invest money and human resources in his projects.
Jesus Christ, is no human experience truly unique? lol I've been daydreaming about this for years

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
That was stupid yeah. I don’t mind though, I kind of suspend my disbelief with this game. It seems like a fever dream for a few reasons, although in a good way. So I really don’t mind if some things are dumb like what you said, or the way the college sports program works which makes no sense but whatever it works in this story

Gotcha, so only visual changes. Bummer, details like that fly straight over my head anyway, like everything looked fine to me.
Oh not just visual changes, some scenes are expanded or changed completely some scenes have been added. The big scenes we'll see redone are the heist at the Holgersons, the first basketball game, the dressing room scene and some of the gym (mainly with Mila). Some of these are expanded (the heist has over twice the number of renders) and there are other scenes such as the Holgersons paying Amber a visit (which was like 1 render in the original, how it seems we get to eavesdrop), I assume reworked scenes with Sai (currently there's none of him leering at Nami, so the fight scene and what Nika says about him doesn't make sense) and some extra scenes with Nika and Bella.

So not just visual changes - every time Ocean redoes a render, he ends up adding more detail to the story, as well as the renders. And typically, I expect he's mostly ironed out the processes that caused him to rework things ie, he's removed all the legacy content from when it was a shared dev project, which makes 100% sense for the commercial release.

I forget her name just her nickname but Beanpole gave me that vibe she could have some femdom stuff if you piss her off but I think she might just be a Side Girl so probably not.
she looks abit like bella in estate dominate what a goddess tht girl was
Eva/Beanpole is honestly in my opinion one of the prettiest girls in the game. I really hope that we can get some side content with her.
Ocean was allegedly a fan of E:D. Not that I write it, because of Nika, Ocean is a fan of both E:D and ED :sneaky: Based on the choice where you can trigger Eva, she's at least someone you will be able to interact with who has important screen time. A choice might mean that how you treat Eva affects how Bella reacts, but it also meansEva is important to Bella so we'll see more anyway. If the choice is how Eva sees you though, there's a chance that (like in WiaB) you can start an Eva War, or it could be a trigger to have Eva dom you - fan service of E:D wouldn't be complete without Eva teasing the shit out of us in awkward compromising positions right? So even if we don't get actual lewds with her, I'm pretty sure there will be some juicy content. This is all my speculation based on why there needs to be any choices with her dialogue.

Jesus Christ, is no human experience truly unique? lol I've been daydreaming about this for years
Great minds etc etc etc.

We all have one mouth and one asshole, two eyes for perspective, two ears for location. How much difference is really expected? What is wonderful is that there are more differences than we should expect :)

And I'm going to hope that this is the way forward. Ocean's drive to get WiaB season 1 onto steam a chapter early suggests he has a new major roadmap for the continued development, and the fact that he's driven to it suggests that he's more invested than ever in both games and wants to (either) accelerate past a road block by being a bulldozer, or grasping an opportunity that showed up that he hadn't considered, or a mi of the two.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Ocean was allegedly a fan of E:D. Not that I write it, because of Nika, Ocean is a fan of both E:D and ED :sneaky: Based on the choice where you can trigger Eva, she's at least someone you will be able to interact with who has important screen time. A choice might mean that how you treat Eva affects how Bella reacts, but it also meansEva is important to Bella so we'll see more anyway. If the choice is how Eva sees you though, there's a chance that (like in WiaB) you can start an Eva War, or it could be a trigger to have Eva dom you - fan service of E:D wouldn't be complete without Eva teasing the shit out of us in awkward compromising positions right? So even if we don't get actual lewds with her, I'm pretty sure there will be some juicy content. This is all my speculation based on why there needs to be any choices with her dialogue.
I have not even ever meet eva before and i already wanna be a sex slave in the game :ROFLMAO: i only played chapter 4.5 cos i got fed up of keep replaying the game. Im autistic and things like that do my head repeating the same thing.
So once the while season 1 comes out i got alot of playthroughs to go through :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have not even ever meet eva before and i already wanna be a sex slave in the game :ROFLMAO: i only played chapter 4.5 cos i got fed up of keep replaying the game. Im autistic and things like that do my head repeating the same thing.
So once the while season 1 comes out i got alot of playthroughs to go through :ROFLMAO:
you meet her briefly in chapter 1 or 2 before you go to Bella's house actually. You just don't know her name then and call her beanpole.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
you meet her briefly in chapter 1 or 2 before you go to Bella's house actually. You just don't know her name then and call her beanpole.
Really?? damn lmfao i honestly dont remember her one bit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
First Eva sighting in the game that I know of - the start of the second day of college, after the gym with Jeff. We can also see Kate behind Mila, I think this is the second time we see her in the background. What I love is that 'new' characters have always been in the background, they don't appear out of nowhere. It's always worth hunting the renders for clues.

Oh and appreciation for the blonde with the white heels in the first screen capture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
First Eva sighting in the game that I know of - the start of the second day of college, after the gym with Jeff. We can also see Kate behind Mila, I think this is the second time we see her in the background. What I love is that 'new' characters have always been in the background, they don't appear out of nowhere. It's always worth hunting the renders for clues.

Oh and appreciation for the blonde with the white heels in the first screen capture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were these in thr 4.5 chapter? cos damn my memory is sooo bad i dont remember these at all, also dont remember seeing katie or eva :ROFLMAO:

Bur damn that blonde is hot as fuck i love her tight leather leggings that she is wearing mmhhmmm omg i wanna eat her up, oh and eva looks hot in those tight leather shorts too :ROFLMAO:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
were these in thr 4.5 chapter? cos damn my memory is sooo bad i dont remember these at all, also dont remember seeing katie or eva :ROFLMAO:

Bur damn that blonde is hot as fuck i love her tight leather leggings that she is wearing mmhhmmm omg i wanna eat her up, oh and eva looks hot in those tight leather shorts too :ROFLMAO:
It was Ch2, but we only were introduced to her when we leave the college to go to Bella's house. I think what Ocean does is create characters that he likes for the background, with their own stories, so if he wants a new character, he can just pull them out of the background, ready to go.

Eva's a special case, because she is fan service as far as I can tell. That gives me hope that Ocean is unsatisfied that E:D is stalled and wants to play with Eva in the story a bit :cool:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It was Ch2, but we only were introduced to her when we leave the college to go to Bella's house. I think what Ocean does is create characters that he likes for the background, with their own stories, so if he wants a new character, he can just pull them out of the background, ready to go.

Eva's a special case, because she is fan service as far as I can tell. That gives me hope that Ocean is unsatisfied that E:D is stalled and wants to play with Eva in the story a bit :cool:
:unsure: maybe i was just toobusy read the dialog at the time and not paid any attention to the background characters I mean i am kinda mad at myself for not even noticing the hot leggings blonde girl and evas tight leather arse in shorts fuck me thats bad on my part :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I'll have to look out for katie in the background next time i play, i am baffled for not remembering such hotties in ealry chapters though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Sadly, the game got abandoned but yes they both share the same base model.
yeah it is very sad it was an awesome femdom game, i actually spoke to the dev on discord i think when i 1st on this site we got talking abit and i actually gave him advice about chasity and the next update that come out it was a golden one :ROFLMAO:

yeah that model is hot as fuck i loved her in estate and im sure im going to love her ib this game too, man i hope there will be femdom with her :p

Reactions: SearingFive
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes