Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Considering it only airs one full episode a year, it seems unrealistic to expect +30 episodes. Ocean should reduce the LIs to less than 10. I think this is something that needs to be planned very well, because there could be a lot of unforeseen problems.
I think that´s a part of the experience, a lot of LI´s with a lot of differents personalities and storys... Yes, Ocean should improve the releases, for example hiring employees,but i don´t know how much money he obtains with this so maybe this isn´t possible :unsure: . I don´t know but what i do know is that nothing is impossible and Ocean knows very well what he is doing.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The sad part of this field is, that it's filled with scammers. Even if Ocean hires a helping hand who knows when will they backstab him? Just recently EvaKiss the dev from ORS was scammed by her long-time hired help.
He's already had that happen a couple of times, but luckily nothing major, mainly people who didn't follow through or deliver I believe. I think he has outsourced some environments, maybe the training field?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
He's already had that happen a couple of times, but luckily nothing major, mainly people who didn't follow through or deliver I believe. I think he has outsourced some environments, maybe the training field?
Yeah, I did read in one of his dev logs about outsourcing some of his work and the hired party was not able to deliver it.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The sad part of this field is, that it's filled with scammers. Even if Ocean hires a helping hand who knows when will they backstab him? Just recently EvaKiss the dev from ORS was scammed by her long-time hired help.
Ocean can´t control those things of course, but i think all businessman have to deal with that, you never know who is the person that you hire after he starts working for you. But i don´t think it´s impossible to find good workers out there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ocean can´t control those things of course, but i think all businessman have to deal with that, you never know who is the person that you hire after he starts working for you. But i don´t think it´s impossible to find good workers out there.
Oh man, the number of idiots I've hired over the years with fancy bits of paper and the right words...

Just to tell them to fuck off and stop wasting my time 3 days later. Even told one to get lost the day he started :rolleyes: The old saying of you just can't get the staff is as true now as it was 30, 40 years ago, even more so now I'd hesitantly add (even that does piss off all the Millenials and Gen Z'ers or whatever the kids are called these days).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree, as an example there are all the teams of artists that already exist. The real question would be: is Ocean capable of being an administrator who trusts who he hires? or is he unable to delegate by nature and that will bring him more problems than solutions?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Oh man, the number of idiots I've hired over the years with fancy bits of paper and the right words...

Just to tell them to fuck off and stop wasting my time 3 days later. Even told one to get lost the day he started :rolleyes: The old saying of you just can't get the staff is as true now as it was 30, 40 years ago, even more so now I'd hesitantly add (even that does piss off all the Millenials and Gen Z'ers or whatever the kids are called these days).
Really sad to hear that man, Now more than ever our countries need people willing to work, and i always have been very proactive with the idea to give young people good opportunities (they need to earn it too) but when people like you tell that type of storys...Damn. I understand why a businessman would be reticent to hire people nowadays :LOL: , more in this type of working market.

I agree, as an example there are all the teams of artists that already exist. The real question would be: is Ocean capable of being an administrator who trusts who he hires? or is he unable to delegate by nature and that will bring him more problems than solutions?
Yeah, that´s another story :LOL:. Sometimes is very difficult rely in other people the work of your life, or trust them to do the things well, i would understand Ocean if that was the case.But in the end only one person working in the game... Really difficult (i think he is the only one working on it right?)

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022

Unfortunately, I think this happens a lot with contract jobs these days. Workers just not delivering...

I saw some articles and there's even a sub reddit about some people working multiple contracts and doing the bare minimum just not to get fired from each or collect a few paychecks and move on to the next one, all while focusing just on one of them as their "main job / contract"... Seems pretty scummy to me, but now with so many people working from home, it's definitely possible in some fields.

As the video game / visual novel field is a very work-from-home friendly field, it's very susceptible I think... (I've had personal experience encountering it once from a team member that did almost nothing for a couple of months before finally getting laid off)

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
There is no area of activity where there are no scammers. Contracts need to be drawn up for this. In addition to payment, the contract can also specify penalties for work not completed within a certain time. Therefore, only those who do not draw up contracts are stabbed in the back. And they only have themselves to blame for this.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
There is no area of activity where there are no scammers. Contracts need to be drawn up for this. In addition to payment, the contract can also specify penalties for work not completed within a certain time. Therefore, only those who do not draw up contracts are stabbed in the back. And they only have themselves to blame for this.
Yeah, good luck enforcing those if you don't have a lot of money and the contract isn't over a large amount. Ask me how I know...

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It seems that Sasha unconsciously holds her hand under her chest when she feels uncomfortable, like Leia from the old wiab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree also i think she is looks pissed off cos we are not looking at her lovely cleavage that she has :ROFLMAO:. She is fucking beautiful tho even with that scar on her face gorgeous eyes she has

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It seems that Sasha unconsciously holds her hand under her chest when she feels uncomfortable, like Leia from the old wiab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey ppl , if you are seeing me annoying caus I said very much time "I Love you Sasha" , simply do not post very lovely pics to her like this, :love: :love:

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
I know it! I recognized your laught :LOL: ,the KKKKKK i think is only from your culture right?
I always have been fascinated by the differents ways to express laught in our world,for real.
Yes, it is! While the KKKKK is the standard brazilian web laugh, we also have "rs" and is usually used when you are flirting with someone. Interesting, right? rsrs' :oops:

Can someone tell me who is this young lady who appears next to Sasha every now and then?
View attachment 3457724
She is probably a Rivera. We don't even know her name but she is in 1st in my most beautiful girl in the game's list, Bella comes in 2nd.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes