Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Oh man, the number of idiots I've hired over the years with fancy bits of paper and the right words...

Just to tell them to fuck off and stop wasting my time 3 days later. Even told one to get lost the day he started :rolleyes: The old saying of you just can't get the staff is as true now as it was 30, 40 years ago, even more so now I'd hesitantly add (even that does piss off all the Millenials and Gen Z'ers or whatever the kids are called these days).
Unfortunately, I think this happens a lot with contract jobs these days. Workers just not delivering...

I saw some articles and there's even a sub reddit about some people working multiple contracts and doing the bare minimum just not to get fired from each or collect a few paychecks and move on to the next one, all while focusing just on one of them as their "main job / contract"... Seems pretty scummy to me, but now with so many people working from home, it's definitely possible in some fields.

As the video game / visual novel field is a very work-from-home friendly field, it's very susceptible I think... (I've had personal experience encountering it once from a team member that did almost nothing for a couple of months before finally getting laid off)

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
The sad part of this field is, that it's filled with scammers. Even if Ocean hires a helping hand who knows when will they backstab him? Just recently EvaKiss the dev from ORS was scammed by her long-time hired help.
There is no area of activity where there are no scammers. Contracts need to be drawn up for this. In addition to payment, the contract can also specify penalties for work not completed within a certain time. Therefore, only those who do not draw up contracts are stabbed in the back. And they only have themselves to blame for this.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
There is no area of activity where there are no scammers. Contracts need to be drawn up for this. In addition to payment, the contract can also specify penalties for work not completed within a certain time. Therefore, only those who do not draw up contracts are stabbed in the back. And they only have themselves to blame for this.
Yeah, good luck enforcing those if you don't have a lot of money and the contract isn't over a large amount. Ask me how I know...

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It seems that Sasha unconsciously holds her hand under her chest when she feels uncomfortable, like Leia from the old wiab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree also i think she is looks pissed off cos we are not looking at her lovely cleavage that she has :ROFLMAO:. She is fucking beautiful tho even with that scar on her face gorgeous eyes she has

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It seems that Sasha unconsciously holds her hand under her chest when she feels uncomfortable, like Leia from the old wiab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey ppl , if you are seeing me annoying caus I said very much time "I Love you Sasha" , simply do not post very lovely pics to her like this, :love: :love:

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
I know it! I recognized your laught :LOL: ,the KKKKKK i think is only from your culture right?
I always have been fascinated by the differents ways to express laught in our world,for real.
Yes, it is! While the KKKKK is the standard brazilian web laugh, we also have "rs" and is usually used when you are flirting with someone. Interesting, right? rsrs' :oops:

Can someone tell me who is this young lady who appears next to Sasha every now and then?
View attachment 3457724
She is probably a Rivera. We don't even know her name but she is in 1st in my most beautiful girl in the game's list, Bella comes in 2nd.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Yes, it is! While the KKKKK is the standard brazilian web laugh, we also have "rs" and is usually used when you are flirting with someone. Interesting, right? rsrs' :oops:

She is probably a Rivera. We don't even know her name but she is in 1st in my most beautiful girl in the game's list, Bella comes in 2nd.
i like to use the machine gun laugh :V (kakakakakakakakakaka)

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
We don't even know her name but she is in 1st in my most beautiful girl in the game's list, Bella comes in 2nd.
Funnily enough, I agree with you there haha. She really stood out to me the first time we met her but sadly didn't stick around to talk to her in that empty classroom. Bella is my favorite girl right now, but in terms of only looks, this currently unknown one is probably my favorite.

I just remember my first time during that scene my thought was: If this was a typical MC chad that just fucks everyone and anything he runs into, he would have hit on her but our MC isn't your typical MC, haha

Oh well, we'll see more of her and Sasha in the next season surely!

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ocean can always kill off a few of them to make things a bit more manageable. Actually
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. No tar and feathers, please!
Well, if we can make the Mc kill someone i won´t complain ... :rolleyes: (yes, i´m a fan of the dark path ,and what :LOL:)

giphy.gif
Yeah, really interesting rsrs' :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: neglection
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes