sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
At least from Ocean's statement, SG has been submitted to Steam, so the issue of when SG will be published depends on Steam, not Ocean.
No, the last bibi news (yesterday) said that he was still polishing renders, so he doesn't have the build to submit for review yet. Steam does not usually take so long for approval.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
No, the last bibi news (yesterday) said that he was still polishing renders, so he doesn't have the build to submit for review yet. Steam does not usually take so long for approval.
Oh, my mistake, as I understand it, SG has already been sent to Steam, and while waiting in line on Steam for the SG review, Ocean refined some renders that will be included later. :rolleyes:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ocean said probably before the end of March but so far, no dates.
Oh, my mistake, as I understand it, SG has already been sent to Steam, and while waiting in line on Steam for the SG review, Ocean refined some renders that will be included later. :rolleyes:
The Epic gamestore says April. My guess is Ocean is just doing a few renders while waiting feedback on the final tests from private betas. Most likely things he's already posed, but has higher quality renders now, rather than redoing scenes (ie the first basketball scene was reworked with new poses). I suspect some he's just reloading and changing lighting and replacing any lower res models with his current ones. Mainly I'm guessing this, because I'm a perfectionist myself, and it's easier to fiddle rather than wait for the test results.

He'd also said he'd continue doing renders until the last moment (in the last dev log it sounded like this anyway), so it seems he had a date in mind, and he's just fiddling as the equivalent of biting his nails until then.

Oh come on folks, first rule of playing Ocean's games is DO NOT take his time estimates seriously.
Exactly. This also means that Ocean will be hooking me up for life :sneaky: So much content!

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
any news when the next update get release?
Reworks for Season 1 should be released by the end of this month. Well, after this, Ocean will just start making season 2. Nobody knows how long it will take to make the 1st chapter of the 2nd season.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The phone will be implemented in season 2 right? I am guessing we are still using the placeholder in the new update.
Maybe i´m wrong but i think yes, the phone will be in the second season, if i´m remembering good i think Ocean decided to add the phone in the season two because it was very difficult to code it or something like that :unsure:
Anyway is one of my most anticipated characteristics for the new season. Having a phone in a university environment could be very fun.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Maybe i´m wrong but i think yes, the phone will be in the second season, if i´m remembering good i think Ocean decided to add the phone in the season two because it was very difficult to code it or something like that :unsure:
Anyway is one of my most anticipated characteristics for the new season. Having a phone in a university environment could be very fun.
Yeah, a phone in a college setting is fun. Normal messaging and the app called Aurora, these two are missing at the moment. There are some beautiful renders on that app.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, a phone in a college setting is fun. Normal messaging and the app called Aurora, these two are missing at the moment. There are some beautiful renders on that app.
Exactly, what i´m asking myself now is how is going to be added in the season two, i suppose the Mc hasn´t got a phone now so maybe he will buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Exactly, what i´m asking myself now is how is going to be added in the season two, i suppose the Mc hasn´t got a phone now so maybe he will buy it.
Of course he has a phone - how is he getting calls from Maja, messages from the group chat, Bella and Nami?

He hasn't installed any social media, because he grew up without it, being depressed.

Edit:I mean there's the whole scene where Zara takes his phone off him, and he holds her over the pool, then at the end of Ch5 he's talking with Jeff.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Of course he has a phone - how is he getting calls from Maja, messages from the group chat, Bella and Nami?

He hasn't installed any social media, because he grew up without it, being depressed.

Edit:I mean there's the whole scene where Zara takes his phone off him, and he holds her over the pool, then at the end of Ch5 he's talking with Jeff.
Oh shit, really? I didn´t know it :LOL: , i suppose the long time waiting for the full season has made me forget almost everything :unsure:. If i´m honest i don´t remember any scene or conversation where he is showing his phone or things like that, but i take your word then (y)

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Oh shit, really? I didn´t know it :LOL: , i suppose the long time waiting for the full season has made me forget almost everything :unsure:. If i´m honest i don´t remember any scene or conversation where he is showing his phone or things like that, but i take your word then (y)
I think from chapter 2 - Maja calls him to ask him to come to Vic's therapy. He gives her an earful because he thinks it's Nami who has been pestering him with text messages. And Bella messages him about therapy, Noji sends him messages about therapy. Then there's also Nami adding him to the group chat.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think from chapter 2 - Maja calls him to ask him to come to Vic's therapy. He gives her an earful because he thinks it's Nami who has been pestering him with text messages. And Bella messages him about therapy, Noji sends him messages about therapy. Then there's also Nami adding him to the group chat.
Okay okay, i think i remember a little now, anyway i believe you , no need for evidences :D (y)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I remembered too. It was in (last?) update when MC called Bella before diner to tell her to stop trying to become edit: Vanessa's friend...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes