Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I haven't played the game yet, I'm waiting for Ch5. From what I've read and understood, MC and Nami are shown as roommates in the unpatched game and as siblings in the patched game. I think the producer changed that and left the other scenes untouched because the MC was telling Nami that it would be bad if others found out about their relationship. People who played without the patch don't understand why it's so bad for roommates to find out that they love each other. If this is really the case, it makes more sense to play with ipatch.
Well, that´s a point, people will be more confused/disgusted by their actions if they are siblings, but in the unpatched version they have been raised together since kids, so, it would make sense too.
Just enjoy the game how you want, the patch is out there for people like us, and for people who don´t want this incest theme they have the unpatched game (y)

Reactions: John972

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Oh my sweet not paying attention.

Ocean (long before, years before) all this Patreon bollocks...has always stated SG is not like that. He has always stated, that other one (up until recently) is.

If he was (up till recently due to 'reasons')...was happy to admit one of his stories was...then if he states one isn't, I have no reason not to believe him.

Take it up with him.

That's a tricky thing, in some cases the patch makes sense, in others not, and in again other cases it can be confusing.

First at all I play with the patch, that doesn't mean that I'm fine with all changes it makes.

• The relationship as sister between Victoria and Maja - or better the removal of it makes not a frigging sense. + for the patch
  • Make Nojiko to the mother of Nika and Nami is bullshit, at least for me - they don't look alike. - for the patch.
  • Nami and Nika siblings, again, at least for me - they don't look alike. - for the patch.
Im sure that I have overseen more reasons for and against the patch, but for me the valid reason for the patch would be Maja and Victoria

Reactions: Miyocoshi

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's a tricky thing, in some cases the patch makes sense, in others not, and in again other cases it can be confusing.

First at all I play with the patch, that doesn't mean that I'm fine with all changes it makes.

• The relationship as sister between Victoria and Maja - or better the removal of it makes not a frigging sense. + for the patch
  • Make Nojiko to the mother of Nika and Nami is bullshit, at least for me - they don't look alike. - for the patch.
  • Nami and Nika siblings, again, at least for me - they don't look alike. - for the patch.
Im sure that I have overseen more reasons for and against the patch, but for me the valid reason for the patch would be Maja and Victoria
All fair points.

The point I was making was, is that (until the recent Patreon hysteria) Ocean has always maintained WiAB was an incest story and SG wasn't. If SG was supposed to be, why would he deny, when he was perfectly happy to admit the other game was? Just doesn't make sense does it?

I couldn't really care less either way and do use the patch on WiAB because that's the way it was always supposed to be. I'm basically just stating what Ocean has always stated in the past (again, until the recent crazyness started which prompted Ocean to post on Discord denying everything lol).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
All fair points.

The point I was making was, is that (until the recent Patreon hysteria) Ocean has always maintained WiAB was an incest story and SG wasn't. If SG was supposed to be, why would he deny, when he was perfectly happy to admit the other game was? Just doesn't make sense does it?

I couldn't really care less either way and do use the patch on WiAB because that's the way it was always supposed to be. I'm basically just stating what Ocean has always stated in the past (again, until the recent crazyness started which prompted Ocean to post on Discord denying everything lol).
SG comes after WIAB, means we will probably see in WIAB how their relationships are intended to be... And, agree, why would Ocean lie about SG isn't an incest game?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
SG comes after WIAB, means we will probably see in WIAB how their relationships are intended to be... And, agree, why would Ocean lie about SG isn't an incest game?
Why? Because in some people's head-canon, it's not a game worth playing if it's not an incest game. It's really got nothing to do with Ocean but everything to do with how far some people want to push to satisfy their fetish.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I can't speak for other players and don't judge they fetishes. Some games are written as incest games, some are not. If I see an incest patch, I install it... If they make sense with patch as that, I play it, if not I delete the patch. I will not say which games, but there are games that never ware intended to be incest games, but have a patch... On the other hand when I read:"it's not right to be with my landlord's friend"... I install the patch before my eyes begin to bleed...

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Probably laughed because it says the name of the VN on the picture and the redhead is from the game you're in the thread for lol.
yea I know about Summers Gone but I meant the other game, I'm on my phone the text is way too small to read I had to zoom in

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Iif going to show more than one image then please hide them behind a spoiler tag.
too be honest i wouldnt of known that until i read ya comment and ive been on here for 4 years now :LOL: im still learning things but now ihave read this inow know for future threads to be mindful of other (y).

second picture tho mmm yeah bella can pin be down and tie to the bed anytime she wants and grind her cunt on my dead dick :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
too be honest i wouldnt of known that until i read ya comment and ive been on here for 4 years now :LOL: im still learning things but now ihave read this inow know for future threads to be mindful of other (y).

second picture tho mmm yeah bella can pin be down and tie to the bed anytime she wants and grind her cunt on my dead dick :love::love::love:
Well...

1. Has been standard forum ettiquette since the start of the internet.
2. Doesn't bother me personally, but not everyone has ultra fast fiber broadband, or unlimited bandwidth from their ISP....so nice to think of others.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes