soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Can you tell me the confirmed paths?
Mila:Love path,where you end with her in one of the most beautiful Hillbilly trailers,
producing about twenty retarded children,and are cheated by her with the entire neighbourhood.
Corruption path:you get her on drugs ,turn her into the biggest sex bimbo,
and make big money by lending her out for the wildest BBC gang bangs.

Sonya:Love path,you become one of the biggest believers of Islam,lock her in the house,
make her wear a burqa,and only serve to produce the most retarded criminal children,and do housework.
Corruption path,Sonya continues to complain to you about your erection problems,
because of this and because of your demons from the past you become more depressed and paranoid by the day,
and eventually kill her with many stab wounds and commit a major suicide attack.

Nadia:love path,you end up marrying her,starting out in one of the largest fruit shops,
but afterwards you discover that she keeps coming back from the storeroom with the biggest glow on her face,
the hottest smile,the shakiest legs dripping with cum,and all the banana's that always disappear.
corruption path,you end up marrying her,being cheated by her and cucked with all the Chinese people she can find,
because of her yellow,big,hard,sturdy,horniest obsession that she has to think about day and night,wet and dripping.

Amber:Love path,you throw the arrogant, spoiled Bella out of the house,she frees you from all your demons,
you throw the biggest wedding party with her,and your cock is stiff day and night,
just to see her lush breasts and juicy ass,and you pounce her every minute of the day.
corruption path,she frees you from your demons,but starts to become more dominant by the day,
and treats you like the biggest mother's boy,sucking on her breasts,wearing a diaper and leash from morning to evening.

Bella:Love path,you write a book about your tragic past,which is made into one of the greatest classics of all time,
Bella becomes one of the biggest pop stars who is adored by everyone,and together with her you form one of the biggest celebrity couples.
corruption path,you are given a leash,wear a butt plug,receive the fiercest,most powerful whipping from her and Vanessa,
and are fucked in your ass by a strapon until you slit your wrists in misery.

Nami:Love path,you move with her to Alabama,produce many red-haired children,
until you have one of the largest sects full of red-haired people,and try to dominate the world with it.
corruption path,she becomes more jealous,more vicious and murderous by the day,
until the police come to arrest her,and find a mass grave in the garden with all the corpses off all her competitors,
and you have to go to the hospital because she cut off your dick with the sharpest machete.

Victoria:Love path,a wonderful path of love where you help her every minute of the day,
she is always there for you,you experience the most tender romantic moments with her,
but at the same time she leaves you free to have wild sex with other girls,
and experiences the fiercest,wildest,most exhausting threesomes with her.

Nia:She breaks with her webcam past,you protect her,
give her all the love and attention in the world,and redeem each other from their demons from the past,
and raise the most gorgeous gothic and heavy metal children while head banging .

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Mila:Love path,where you end with her in one of the most beautiful Hillbilly trailers,
producing about twenty retarded children,and are cheated by her with the entire neighbourhood.

Sonya:Love path,you become one of the biggest believers of Islam,lock her in the house,
make her wear a burqa,and only serve to produce the most retarded criminal children,and do housework.
Corruption path,Sonya continues to complain to you about your erection problems,
because of this and because of your demons from the past you become more depressed and paranoid by the day,
and eventually kill her with many stab wounds and commit a major suicide attack.

Nadia:love path,you end up marrying her,starting out in one of the largest fruit shops,
but afterwards you discover that she keeps coming back from the storeroom with the biggest glow on her face,
the hottest smile,the shakiest legs dripping with cum,and all the banana's that always disappear.
corruption path,you end up marrying her,being cheated by her and cucked with all the Chinese people she can find,
because of her yellow,big,hard,sturdy,horniest obsession that she has to think about day and night,wet and dripping.

Amber:Love path,you throw the arrogant, spoiled Bella out of the house,she frees you from all your demons,
you throw the biggest wedding party with her,and your cock is stiff day and night,
just to see her lush breasts and juicy ass,and you pounce her every minute of the day.
corruption path,she frees you from your demons,but starts to become more dominant by the day,
and treats you like the biggest mother's boy,sucking on her breasts,wearing a diaper and leash from morning to evening.

Bella:Love path,you write a book about your tragic past,which is made into one of the greatest classics of all time,
Bella becomes one of the biggest pop stars who is adored by everyone,and together with her you form one of the biggest celebrity couples.
corruption path,you are given a leash,wear a butt plug,receive the fiercest,most powerful whipping from her and Vanessa,

until you have one of the largest sects full of red-haired people,and try to dominate the world with it.
until the police come to arrest her,and find a mass grave in the garden with all the corpses off all her competitors,
and you have to go to the hospital because she cut off your dick with the sharpest machete.

Victoria:Love path,a wonderful path of love where you help her every minute of the day,
she is always there for you,you experience the most tender romantic moments with her,

give her all the love and attention in the world,and redeem each other from their demons from the past,
and raise the most gorgeous gothic and heavy metal children while head banging .
Seems to me you've got some materials for a script of your own :)

• Haha
Reactions: syruz and soprano31

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022

Are you from Victoria and Nia's team?, or have you run out of ideas for corruption paths for them? :sneaky:

Reactions: John972

noirzesqueszn

Jun 25, 2018
I remember Ocean saying that the update was supposed to come out at the end of January, but it's almost April and there is still no update. I'm out of the loop, what went wrong?

Reactions: Harathorne

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I remember Ocean saying that the update was supposed to come out at the end of January, but it's almost April and there is still no update. I'm out of the loop, what went wrong?
There was no official dev log for either WiaB (last week) or SG (this week) which means Ocean is doing all the final things. There is a mini log from discord here in the thread that I've linked to. So something like maybe 300 renders Ocean wanted to replace became 1700 because he added a heap of new material and went more in depth as per usual.

You can wishlist it on Epic as well as Steam now, and WiaB will jump to a Steam release after Ch4 So, there's been a bunch of things behind the scenes going on, some of which we might have to wait to find out.

Edit: noirzesqueszn the previous dev log is here and the poster was also kind enough to link all the renders here as a zip.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
In short, he had about 30% of the scene that couldn't be rendered with the hardware he had at the time, so he rented a new rig that could do the rest of the rendering in January. so work that could have started in early November had to be pushed back to mid-January.

Of course there are other reasons, you'll find out if you read his almost weekly Devlog.

Reactions: noirzesqueszn

noirzesqueszn

Jun 25, 2018
There was no official dev log for either WiaB (last week) or SG (this week) which means Ocean is doing all the final things. There is a mini log from discord here in the thread that I've linked to. So something like maybe 300 renders Ocean wanted to replace became 1700 because he added a heap of new material and went more in depth as per usual.

You can wishlist it on Epic as well as Steam now, and WiaB will jump to a Steam release after Ch4 So, there's been a bunch of things behind the scenes going on, some of which we might have to wait to find out.

Edit: noirzesqueszn the previous dev log is here and the poster was also kind enough to link all the renders here as a zip.
In short, he had about 30% of the scene that couldn't be rendered with the hardware he had at the time, so he rented a new rig that could do the rest of the rendering in January. so work that could have started in early November had to be pushed back to mid-January.

Of course there are other reasons, you'll find out if you read his almost weekly Devlog.
Thanks

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Are you sure about this? Or are these your conclusions?

Reactions: AlexFXR

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am soo curious about Amber in the update..If the content is good, I might even consider to become a Patreon again, since I have quit, after receiving 0 Amber updates. I am more than infatuated with her. I have been Amber-starved.o_O:eek::love: I will probably die before MC beds her though.(I am 40)

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am soo curious about Amber in the update..If the content is good, I might even consider to become a Patreon again, since I have quit, after receiving 0 Amber updates. I am more than infatuated with her. I have been Amber-starved.o_O:eek::love: I will probably die before MC beds her though.(I am 40)
Hang in there man i am the same age :), I agree she is a hot milf

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Are you sure about this? Or are these your conclusions?
Just a conclusion from reading some of Ocean's devlogs and quoting conversations here, I might be wrong because it's been a while.
As was the initial plan to launch SG at the end of December or early January, followed by the procurement of new PCs.
But the process was accelerated because Ocean said there were many scenes he couldn't render. (like scenes with lots of people he couldn't render, and he tried dividing the number of rendered characters and combining them with photoshop, but the results didn't satisfy him.)

edit
Unfortunately for me. I don't keep Ocean's weekly devlog, only the preview images I save :sneaky: .

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
Just a conclusion from reading some of Ocean's devlogs and quoting conversations here, I might be wrong because it's been a while.
As was the initial plan to launch SG at the end of December or early January, followed by the procurement of new PCs.
But the process was accelerated because Ocean said there were many scenes he couldn't render. (like scenes with lots of people he couldn't render, and he tried dividing the number of rendered characters and combining them with photoshop, but the results didn't satisfy him.)

edit
Unfortunately for me. I don't keep Ocean's weekly devlog, only the preview images I save :sneaky: .
i read on reddit (or was it discord?) i believe, that he was also making the change to blender-take this with a giant grain of salt as i dont even remember when i read that, and well, if it was reddit, it's reddit :shrug:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
i read on reddit (or was it discord?) i believe, that he was also making the change to blender-take this with a giant grain of salt as i dont even remember when i read that, and well, if it was reddit, it's reddit :shrug:
Yes, he is also learning Blender (he spends 1-2 hours learning Blender per day), because Daz absorbs more VRam than Blender and also takes quite a long time to open one scene. more than 30 minutes for 20+ characters, the previous version of daz was worse, exceeding 45 minutes.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

edit
Well, the part of the percentage that could not be done without new hardware is not true, it could be done with the A6000 that he already had for WIAB. The need for new hardware was not to leave WIAB alone with the 3090 that remained and with which it was almost impossible to do what was next for WIAB. The appearance of the two A6000 ADA was a very big financial opportunity that he decided to take, relegating the original idea of the big boi workstation.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

You're probably referring to this dev log, but there's no mention of anything about 30% in it whatsoever. Also, Ocean was referring to Season 2 renderings that he couldn't do, not Season 1 stuff.

Hello,

The last log was mostly about S1 & Ch2. This log now includes some new Season 2 stuff.

How so?

Well, I got an upgrade.

If you don't care about hardware and behind-the-scenes stuff. Scroll down until the previews start.

I was running into a wall with a scene in SG. I couldn't render it as it featured the big classroom & 11+ visible characters.

Sure, I could've used fewer characters but that's not the solution to the issue.

Especially in the college, I want to show crowded scenes with lots of students and professors running around.

I value immersion more than the actual image quality by now.

At first, I tried to render the scene in two images. (Hide half the people -> Render it -> Show/Hide the other half -> Render it -> Put together in Photoshop.

It didn't work. The scene is so crowded and everyone so close to one another that the shadows were fucked and seams started to form.

I also tried to remove some characters, but I couldn't even render the 7 characters. (From 12 to 7.)

Then I wanted to move that scene over to the WiAB PC to render it with the A6000. Yeaaah, the WiAB PC was lacking 50-100 assets that I would've had to hunt down.

And the new Cloud library is still uploading (It's been weeks.).

So I reached out to a B2B business in Germany that sells hardware and asked them for an offer for two A6000 Ada's.

These fuckers come in at 10k€ in Germany. Each.

So, I talked to them over the phone and told them what I would need... and that I'm looking for a reliable hardware business to work with.

I got both A6000 Ada's for 13k. I also didn't buy them but leased them, as it's super easy to deduct 100% of the cost as a business expense.

And the best/saddest part? The leasing rate of these cards together is less than 40% of my monthly energy bill. Let that sink in.

I didn't like the Ada. I didn't want to get it. And now I tested them for two days.

I knew they would be slower than my current setup...

But I was wrong. Those Ada's outperform my 4090+3090 easily.

I have some numbers:

4090 + 3090

Render 1: 6:28min

Render 2: 8:42min

2x A6000 Ada:

Render 1: 5:13

Render 2: 7:01

The reason I didn't want to get the Ada was that they got rid of the NvLink and memory pooling.

But I found an SLI option in the Nvidia settings... And I think it somewhat works.

I went back to the scene I couldn't render previously and rendered it without any issues. (12 Characters).

I then noticed something funny... The cards were only using 25 GB VRAM out of 48.

How is that possible?

If that was the case, the 4090 & 3090 should've been able to render the version with 7 characters. (These cards have 24GB VRAM and the scene would've definitely dropped below 24GB by removing 5 characters.)

That's why I think the SLI (NvLInk) actually works to a degree. Theorethically I could render this scene with 24-26 characters.

That's amazing.

So yeah, I gave in and got myself two Ada's for a "decent" price and now have a friendly relationship with a B2B Hardware business in Germany. (Which will help a lot in the future.)

And I'm very impressed by the Ada's. I never expected them to be faster than my 4090+3090.

They also only use half the energy compared to the 4090/3090 combo.

I could also add two more of them to the case.

I hate to say it... But the Ada's delivered.

Prepare for some big, immersive scenes in the future.

And now I'll answer the question from the beginning: How am I able to do Season 2 again?

Thanks to the Ada, I can now do what I've been doing with WiAB for SG.

Work on two updates at the same time.
Previously, I couldn't do it if any scene featured more than two characters. (In each Daz instance).

Alrighty, let's start with the Season 2 previews. (Limited to three.) 4K attached.

Judging by how S1 ended. Season 2 has different starting routes. (Mila, the Cheeto & solo)

Some Mila.
View attachment 3291958

I'm kinda sick of the Cheeto's open hair. It's such a low quality asset. I also don't like to use her ponytail all the time, so I've begun to experiment with new hairstyles.
View attachment 3291961

The look the Cheeto gives you while you try to explain, why taking a bath together is a bad idea before she dismisses everything you just said with a funky "Yo!"
View attachment 3291959

Now to the current priority target. Season 1.

Sadly, the A6000s arrived after I finished the basketball scene... So I had to limit myself there.

But the basketball is done and only a few smaller scenes are left and then I'll need to do the postwork and... Oh god... The gallery for Chapter 2 & Chapter 5.

Some more basketball comparisons. 4k Attached.

I had to laugh a few times when I checked out the older images... Like what the actual fuck.

Old (Bella slamming MC into oblivion.)
View attachment 3291955
View attachment 3291953
View attachment 3291952
View attachment 3291954

Obviously, the new version has a much better dynamic. Bella isn't a hulk anymore, you'll actually deal some blows to her too this time, and the scene flows much better.

New
View attachment 3291960 View attachment 3291966 View attachment 3291957 View attachment 3291956

Less than 200 lines are left. I can see the light.

It also feels so good to work on Season 2 again.

Oh, I almost forgot. I've also started to work on the first Blender cinematic. It's the new Intro for SG, as I sadly had to remove the old one due to music license issues.

I bought the license for the new intro song almost two years ago. Since then this intro cinematic has been in my head... and soon I get to use the music.

I feel good.

I hope you do too.

- Ocean

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes