Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know, Joshy, I mean, you can post this suggestion on his Discord, but the dudes there are such a narrow-minded, they probably won't be able to appreciate the beauty of real romance.
Although Nami promised to teach the MC about romance and fisting, perhaps eating a creampie would also be an option :KEK:
That's a shame because that could be very romantic.
Of course I also want to snowball with her that would be the ultimate ending to a romantic date.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Wow, since you're entitled to speak on behalf of both fan bases for your 2 cents, please exclude me from this statement of yours. :KEK:
I don't "dissent" to Ocean developing two games in any way, and I'm quite happy with his performance.
He develops two games much better, faster, and with a killer quality that many of the devs I follow can't achieve with just one game in production. And I love both games, so I don't want either one to be put on hold.

View attachment 3477052
I was taking you seriously until you said "faster". :KEK:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I don't know, and with renders it's the same as with "lines of code" or "word count" for me - it doesn't really tell me anything about the speed the game is being developed at, because you can measure that in many different ways.
Just a personal observation. if two games, A and B, are very similar in rendering quality, average text density per render, and story readability, and if game A contains X renders and game B contains 2*X renders, I'll probably play game B two times longer than game A.
This is why I use the number of static renders as a measure of the amount of content in the game.
I was taking you seriously until you said "faster". :KEK:
When next A.O.A update? :Kappa:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Just a personal observation. if two games, A and B, are very similar in rendering quality, average text density per render, and story readability, and if game A contains X renders and game B contains 2*X renders, I'll probably play game B two times longer than game A.
This is why I use the number of static renders as a measure of the amount of content in the game.

When next A.O.A update? :Kappa:
Why this gratuitous attack on Vidal? You are evil, you know very well that he gets depressed and cries. :cautious:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The only thing I know is that the main image used to sell the game on Steam has been changed from Sasha with her legs spread 180° to a pic of very kissable lips.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The only thing I know is that the main image used to sell the game on Steam has been changed from Sasha with her legs spread 180° to a pic of very kissable lips.

So zoomed in then yeah? :sneaky:
Spread Sasha's legs to kiss her lips ... got it.
This is what I meant :ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes