yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know, and with renders it's the same as with "lines of code" or "word count" for me - it doesn't really tell me anything about the speed the game is being developed at, because you can measure that in many different ways.
Just a personal observation. if two games, A and B, are very similar in rendering quality, average text density per render, and story readability, and if game A contains X renders and game B contains 2*X renders, I'll probably play game B two times longer than game A.
This is why I use the number of static renders as a measure of the amount of content in the game.
I was taking you seriously until you said "faster". :KEK:
When next A.O.A update? :Kappa:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Just a personal observation. if two games, A and B, are very similar in rendering quality, average text density per render, and story readability, and if game A contains X renders and game B contains 2*X renders, I'll probably play game B two times longer than game A.
This is why I use the number of static renders as a measure of the amount of content in the game.

When next A.O.A update? :Kappa:
Why this gratuitous attack on Vidal? You are evil, you know very well that he gets depressed and cries. :cautious:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The only thing I know is that the main image used to sell the game on Steam has been changed from Sasha with her legs spread 180° to a pic of very kissable lips.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The only thing I know is that the main image used to sell the game on Steam has been changed from Sasha with her legs spread 180° to a pic of very kissable lips.

So zoomed in then yeah? :sneaky:
Spread Sasha's legs to kiss her lips ... got it.
This is what I meant :ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Probably didn't want to give the wrong impression.

At least with the lips, people will know what they're about to buy.... a game with a bunch of talking and not much else. For Season 1, anyways.
Well, yes, that's the best option, that way people don't get the wrong idea about season 1. But well you know there are people who can't read and don't read the warning from Officer sasha and nami. :HideThePain:
8khml0.jpg

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
For me this image was/is/will be the eternal SG banner. (and she's not even close to my favorite LI, but the quality and level of detail Ocean achieved here is incredible).
View attachment 3478596
That's pretty good! I have one which would make a great banner as well.
Besides, it's got Sasha so it's clearly the only right choice :cool:
screenshot0009.png
Wonder where I've seen this one before. :unsure:;)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Will Sasha's silly scar ever heal? It is just so over-the-top in its prominence that I have to imagine it will fade and disappear eventually.

Reactions: nobody0

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Will Sasha's silly scar ever heal? It is just so over-the-top in its prominence that I have to imagine it will fade and disappear eventually.
Tough to say. I have two friends who have similar scars, but they are still visible after many years (car accident)... But with kind of money she has access to, she can probably pay for that operation.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes