NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'll probably in my fifties by the time he finishes either game and I'm just turning 40 :ROFLMAO:
Its not even about that anymore, that ship has sailed. Its just weird, if he is not lying that is, instead of focusing on the game that is in beta to finish that and then move on, he claims he already started rendering from next episodes. Like why? :WaitWhat: :Kappa:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I think he finished making the Steam achievement images for Summers Gone, now he needs to finish the ones for Where It ALL Began

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Its not even about that anymore, that ship has sailed. Its just weird, if he is not lying that is, instead of focusing on the game that is in beta to finish that and then move on, he claims he already started rendering from next episodes. Like why? :WaitWhat: :Kappa:
Well, once he's submitted to steam and epic, he might not actually tell us until it's approved. It's probably pretty nerve wracking. In the meantime, he might as well render new things to distract himself. Also, while he work on WiaB renders, he can pose stuff on the other computer, while he renders SG things, he can pose on the other computer etc. We might find that with the redo's done, he might actually speed up. I won't hold my breath, but hopes a useful thing in the meantime.

So, pre-release fever is officially started.
View attachment 3481115
That ship has sailed also, I know it, shaved so I don't look like a feral monk. It's all from pulling my hair out in impatience for SG, not old age I swear :HideThePain:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Well, once he's submitted to steam and epic, he might not actually tell us until it's approved. It's probably pretty nerve wracking. In the meantime, he might as well render new things to distract himself. Also, while he work on WiaB renders, he can pose stuff on the other computer, while he renders SG things, he can pose on the other computer etc. We might find that with the redo's done, he might actually speed up. I won't hold my breath, but hopes a useful thing in the meantime.

That ship has sailed also, I know it, shaved so I don't look like a feral monk. It's all from pulling my hair out in impatience for SG, not old age I swear :HideThePain:
Steam approval (or rejection) does not take so long, according to the Steam checklist, maximum 5 days (2-3 days if there is no problem). But for that, there has to be a complete build to review.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Steam approval (or rejection) does not take so long, according to the Steam checklist, maximum 5 days (2-3 days if there is no problem). But for that, there has to be a complete build to review.
do you know how long it takes to re appeal, or how long they allow him to make changes to what they object? Because he might already try 20 builds by the time we hear its accepted, or not.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
do you know how long it takes to re appeal, or how long they allow him to make changes to what they object? Because he might already try 20 builds by the time we hear its accepted, or not.
Same time, if there is any objection about any part of the game, you have to send another complete build with the change.
And for rejected ones, you can't send it again with the same name (Inceton changes the names and sends it as a new build for example).

• Hey there
Reactions: yossa999

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm too old for this shit called Steam "achievements", it feels like giving toddlers a smiley for eating everything from plate or going to the potty all alone...
Eh, not really. Unless you're 60-70+ you're not to old for them, you're just a grumpy ass. :D

Achievements are good to push people to do different things in a game, try new strats, etc that they might not do otherwise.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the responses about the beta status everyone. That wasn't a bash, just haven't played this game in a year or two, rebuilt my PC and wasn't sure if the full release was going to be soon, I'd way to DL it again until then. :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes