RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I need to replay it still yet to play the update but I recall only Miru made an impression on me I didn't care for anyone else. But I like Nami and she is basically Nami 2.0
Fair point and I agree. Both Nami and Miru share a trait of devotion to the MC of each game that I find incredibly attractive. While I do like the Miru character a lot (Miru and Katie are the only characters I like in the game, jury's still out on Daphne) I feel like it will be hard for her to stand out more than she has. Katie on the other hand, considering the current dynamic with Willy, has the ability to reach tremendous highs in the developing narrative.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fair point and I agree. Both Nami and Miru share a trait of devotion to the MC of each game that I find incredibly attractive. While I do like the Miru character a lot (Miru and Katie are the only characters I like in the game, jury's still out on Daphne) I feel like it will be hard for her to stand out more than she has. Katie on the other hand, considering the current dynamic with Willy, has the ability to reach tremendous highs in the developing narrative.
Katie also has the advantage of being the best girl before the rework too while Miru in that was the stuff of nightmares hahaha.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ok let's stoke the SG vs WiAB flames a bit since I'm enjoying the shitshow. Here's my take:

The only good thing, in the entirety of WiAB, is Katie.
Which of course makes it incredibly tolerable and worth playing :)

a man of culture... oh right, my take, the only thing pasable in SG is Summer. :p
I thought the jury was out on whether Summer had passed? :KEK:

Daphne just needs more screen time. I also think her dynamic with Miru will make different kinds of sparks fly - I don't think any of the LI's will be uncomplicated in WiaB seeing Miru is already there and jealous for Willi's babies. Dare I say a turf war?

SG will only have jealousy without serious consequences by comparison. Or maybe to avoid cheating, Bella will just kill Nika, and that's how you achieve the bad ending. Sporting accident with Zara, getting smothered by Mila, Sonja's brother takes aim, Maja locks you in her dungeon on Vic's behalf, SG could go spicy quickly if Ocean wanted :sneaky:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Turf or tuft? Watch out...beavers on your six?
I mean, sure :sneaky:

Fresh outta reactions, but yeah. On a serious note, I think one of the best things about both of Ocean's games is that there will be serious consequences for choices. Maybe not the same category of consequences, but I like the idea that each MC can ruin their reputation with the LI's, it's not enough to be the MC to get what you want all the time. Even if it's less impactful in SG than WiaB, I'm really intruigued byt the way jealousy will be handled, especially with the planned throuples. Bad endings where Bella drives all three of you off a cliff could be a thing :sneaky:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Maybe a dumb question but was the non-Beta version ever released? Is it just not here or never made it out fully?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe a dumb question but was the non-Beta version ever released? Is it just not here or never made it out fully?
It was supposed to be a 2-weeks to a few weeks later (someone said December) like WiAB, I guess they just decided to push ahead for Steam and make it the full release.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It was supposed to be a 2-weeks to a few weeks later (someone said December) like WiAB, I guess they just decided to push ahead for Steam and make it the full release.
Ch5 Full was meant to be released as the full Season 1 as the Steam release, but Ocean typically underestimates release dates, and how many renders he will add. The full chapter adds 1700 new renders, so overachievement is the reason for the delay. I guess there's a first 'official release syndrome' or something. I don't think it was ever going to be released prior to Steam. There's also an Epic release (which is slated for April on their store), with a future Gog release planned at a later date. I assume the patreon release will be coincident with the Steam one, I doubt it'll be before.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No, it hasn't been released yet, it's the last mile before the release of the first season on Steam, which will include CH5 Full. Ocean was planning about 1,000 new renders for the full version, but a week ago he revealed that he had already made about 1,700 new renders, and until he gets approval from Steam, he will continue to bake renders like breadrolls. :HideThePain:

In one of the WiAB dev logs during the beta release, Ocean listed December/January as the estimated release time for Ch5 Full. But since then he has gone full Ocean mode and made ~1,700 new renders: the reworked second chapter and some new renders in other chapters aswell. When people started asking questions, he admitted that it was too much of him and promised never again... to give time estimates. :HideThePain:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'll probably in my fifties by the time he finishes either game and I'm just turning 40 :ROFLMAO:
Its not even about that anymore, that ship has sailed. Its just weird, if he is not lying that is, instead of focusing on the game that is in beta to finish that and then move on, he claims he already started rendering from next episodes. Like why? :WaitWhat: :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 499 Votes