johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
For me is difficult to think that the characters are virgins, nowadays people lose their virginity so soon (at least in my country) and thinking about Nami or other character still being a virgin surprise me :LOL: , but it makes sense too that some girls continue being virgin, like in the real life, there are people that still being virgin. And if we look at people with depression like the Mc it makes sense.
For me it isn´t a problem if the girls are virgins or not, even i prefer that they aren´t virgins, i usually don´t like the shy girl insecure about having sex because she is a virgin, but i´m good with a character with this personality if is well written.

Nami being virgin makes sense, she is obssesed with the Mc so maybe she is waitting for him to desflower her, other characters like Vic makes sense too, her personality doesn´t fits with the type of girl who fucks around with all the dudes. But there are characters that don´t make any sense to be virgins, like Bella, who is a popular girl and a total bitch, impossible that she hasn´t fucked anyone,just for the pleasure or for lose stress, that type of girl usually fuck because they are angry and want to destress themself :LOL:, and of course other characters like Nia who is a naughty girl or Zara, even Amber, they are grown girls.
Just because a character is a virgin doesn't mean they need to be shy and/or insecure, case in point: Nami. I fundamentally disagree on Bella, and also Zara, but I'm tired of repeating myself.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Last chapter Bella wants a quickie on the roof of the car
I think this is not virgin behavior ;)
She doesn't say anything about a quickie, she just says that she wants the MC right then and there. But I agree that the implication is that she most likely is not a virgin, I just don't think that makes the most sense with how she's written. It is what it is.

Reactions: rudy007

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
For me is difficult to think that the characters are virgins, nowadays people lose their virginity so soon (at least in my country) and thinking about Nami or other character still being a virgin surprise me :LOL: , but it makes sense too that some girls continue being virgin, like in the real life, there are people that still being virgin. And if we look at people with depression like the Mc it makes sense.
For me it isn´t a problem if the girls are virgins or not, even i prefer that they aren´t virgins, i usually don´t like the shy girl insecure about having sex because she is a virgin, but i´m good with a character with this personality if is well written.

Nami being virgin makes sense, she is obssesed with the Mc so maybe she is waitting for him to desflower her, other characters like Vic makes sense too, her personality doesn´t fits with the type of girl who fucks around with all the dudes. But there are characters that don´t make any sense to be virgins, like Bella, who is a popular girl and a total bitch, impossible that she hasn´t fucked anyone,just for the pleasure or for lose stress, that type of girl usually fuck because they are angry and want to destress themself :LOL:, and of course other characters like Nia who is a naughty girl or Zara, even Amber, they are grown girls.
If Zara ever slept with someone, then I’m sure it was part of some kind of bet or a competition :)
In a conversation with Nami, she said that she does not have a boyfriend, as he would distract her from her plans for a sports career.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Those people who buy games on Steam do not use pirated sites.
100% false sure some might not. But I do, I only play games off this site first to find out if I like the game and if I like it or play at least 1 update even if I end up hating the game later I will buy it if it comes to steam. As I feel bad and guilty about playing games for free but I rather have them on steam. Hell im not entirely comfortable with pateron or subscribe star but there is a few games id consider subbing to those devs for updates once in awhile too cause I love the game so much.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Can anyone confirm this? Nia and Zara are my 2 least favorite characters so I usually avoid their content and thus may have missed it but having played the game multiple times I always thought her cam stuff only involved nudity and masturbation. Like for example I remember her mentioning she often plays games (like the one Nami plays) during her stream sessions.
Yep can confirm. Nami stated that she watched nia streams/videos and that nia got railed by a guy and at the same time pointed out it being an old video and that she only saw solo content since than

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
100% false sure some might not. But I do, I only play games off this site first to find out if I like the game and if I like it or play at least 1 update even if I end up hating the game later I will buy it if it comes to steam. As I feel bad and guilty about playing games for free but I rather have them on steam. Hell im not entirely comfortable with pateron or subscribe star but there is a few games id consider subbing to those devs for updates once in awhile too cause I love the game so much.
So all these years you wait for the game to appear on Steam and then donate because you don’t like Patreon? Well, you are an exception to the rule, this is less than 0.0000001% of people who use Steam.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So all these years you wait for the game to appear on Steam and then donate because you don’t like Patreon? Well, you are an exception to the rule, this is less than 0.0000001% of people who use Steam.
eh I wouldn't say exception but small miniority yes cause ive seen people plenty say that same or something similar as me before. Only difference most probably don't wait for steam specifically like me. But ive seen comments plenty of times were others say they donate until a steam version shows up.

Reactions: rudy007

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I prefer the Patreon version, because the Steam version won't come out in my language, with the Patreon version I use the translation program

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes