yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I have waved the Vic banner a few times here my friend, I just don't have the time to give the forum that I use to unfortunately so I tend to stick to a select view threads and only get to venture out to other threads when I get the time. I love SG and Ocean's work especially Vic, Sasha and Amber. I adore them each for different reasons.
Yeah, for me Vic is the most interesting character at the moment.

At first glance, she is open with everyone and clear as day, but she probably has some kind of yet untold hidden story.
While the roles of other girls begin to more or less take shape and become clear, Vic for now is just an ever-smiling girl in a wheelchair who is always somewhere nearby. But she is clearly has important role in the main plot. Not to mention her very pleasant personality.

If only Ocean would stop messing with her boobs. :HideThePain:

In Chapter 4x5, half of the renders with her are very attractive, but the rest look rather weird.
I would prefer her to look like in these treats renders with a collar and leash.
She is simply perfect there from her toes to her head. :BootyTime:

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Summer's Gone Dev Log - Season 1 All Changes
Hello,

So, the Dev Log is a day late, and there's a good reason for it. I just can't get into it at the moment. I will be able to do so in around two weeks.

I will finish all the postwork today and continue with the gallery next.

I will ship Chapter 2 to the proofreaders today, and testing will go hand in hand with the gallery work.

The testing process is a little more complicated this time, as I have to test for the ability to port saves.

It means I gotta test a ton of variables and see if they port correctly.

I did get sick of postwork a few times in the past two weeks and instead worked on Season 2.

Expect some nice previews after the release of the Full.

Today, I will show all the changes I made since the initial Chapter 5 Beta release.

One thing I can assure you is that this is the last rework SG will see until the entire game is finished. I don't care if earlier Chapters suddenly start looking like Old-School Runescape Characters; we'll only be moving forward.

And the momentum Steam, etc., gives us will be used for it.

There's A LOT of renders coming... Prepare. All images in full res are in the zip down below.

We'll start with Chapter 2. The actual target of the last part of the rework.

Chapter 2:

Old Heist

New heist

Old Cheeto route:

New Cheeto Route

Old

New

Nami vs Bella - Basketball Old

Nami vs Bella - Basketball New (The new version gets a little more physical.)

Old Nurse & Hill

New Nurse and Hill

Old casual college hallway

New casual college hallway with some ambiance.

Marla talks to the MC about VIc's accident.

Old Bellchen & Amber

New Bellchen and Amber

Old Maja (This model was only used in this one scene. The one in CH3 was already different.

New

Old Vic

New Vic

New scenes in Chapter 2.

The heist with Bella doesn't end in the Holgerson's front yard; instead, there's a new scene in Bella's kitchen. (My fav.)

Most of Chapter 2 will feel new, but the next scene is a result of changes made to the class.

How did they end up in a bathroom?

Finally, a small new scene, which also sets up the Sai confrontation in Chapter 3.

Now to Chapter 3.

Old Mila gym

New Mila gym

Old Mila lounge

New Mila lounge

New Clothing store with Bella

Chapter 3.5 now.

I only changed scenes where the old Mila model was present until the changing room.

Old

New

Old

New

Old

New

That was pretty much it.

There are cases where I just changed 1-5 renders. For example, there was a scene with the very old Robin model. (Chapter 3).

Also, a little bus scene was added to Chapter 2, etc.

The CH5 Full is pretty much the size of a new update.

I know some scenes aren't up to date in terms of quality. For example, Chapter 3 has a bar scene with Ayua, etc.

I would only do it if the Steam verification takes longer than expected. Then, I would do 25-30 extra renders for the bar scene in Chapter 3.

But the moment Steam gives me the green light, the game will be released on Steam and a few days later on Patreon.

It's time to finally move on from Season 1.

The next log will be a simple post where I'll tell you guys that the game has been shipped to Steam and is being verified for release.

- Ocean

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Hello,

So, the Dev Log is a day late, and there's a good reason for it. I just can't get into it at the moment. I will be able to do so in around two weeks.

I will ship Chapter 2 to the proofreaders today, and testing will go hand in hand with the gallery work.

The testing process is a little more complicated this time, as I have to test for the ability to port saves.

I did get sick of postwork a few times in the past two weeks and instead worked on Season 2.

Today, I will show all the changes I made since the initial Chapter 5 Beta release.

One thing I can assure you is that this is the last rework SG will see until the entire game is finished. I don't care if earlier Chapters suddenly start looking like Old-School Runescape Characters; we'll only be moving forward.

There's A LOT of renders coming... Prepare. All images in full res are in the zip down below.

Chapter 2:

Old Heist

New heist

Old Cheeto route:

New Cheeto Route

Old

New

Old Nurse & Hill

New Nurse and Hill

Old Bellchen & Amber

New Bellchen and Amber

Old Maja (This model was only used in this one scene. The one in CH3 was already different.

New

Old Vic

New Vic

New scenes in Chapter 2.

The heist with Bella doesn't end in the Holgerson's front yard; instead, there's a new scene in Bella's kitchen. (My fav.)

Most of Chapter 2 will feel new, but the next scene is a result of changes made to the class.

Finally, a small new scene, which also sets up the Sai confrontation in Chapter 3.

Now to Chapter 3.

Old Mila gym

New Mila gym

Old Mila lounge

New Mila lounge

Chapter 3.5 now.

I only changed scenes where the old Mila model was present until the changing room.

Old

New

Old

New

Old

New

That was pretty much it.

There are cases where I just changed 1-5 renders. For example, there was a scene with the very old Robin model. (Chapter 3).

I know some scenes aren't up to date in terms of quality. For example, Chapter 3 has a bar scene with Ayua, etc.

I would only do it if the Steam verification takes longer than expected. Then, I would do 25-30 extra renders for the bar scene in Chapter 3.

But the moment Steam gives me the green light, the game will be released on Steam and a few days later on Patreon.

The next log will be a simple post where I'll tell you guys that the game has been shipped to Steam and is being verified for release.

- Ocean
Is it my imagination or Vic looks more mature now? Not complaining, at least for me she looks even more attractive now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hello,

Chapter 2:

Old Heist

New heist

Old Cheeto route:

New Cheeto Route

Old

New

Old Nurse & Hill

New Nurse and Hill

Old Bellchen & Amber

New Bellchen and Amber

New

Old Vic

New Vic

New scenes in Chapter 2.

Now to Chapter 3.

Old Mila gym

New Mila gym

Old Mila lounge

New Mila lounge

Chapter 3.5 now.

Old

New

Old

New

Old

New

That was pretty much it.

- Ocean
Thanks for posting. You might want to spoiler tag all the images though.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hello,

Chapter 2:

Old Heist

New heist

Old Cheeto route:

New Cheeto Route

Old

New

Old Nurse & Hill

New Nurse and Hill

Old Bellchen & Amber

New Bellchen and Amber

New

Old Vic

New Vic

New scenes in Chapter 2.

Now to Chapter 3.

Old Mila gym

New Mila gym

Old Mila lounge

New Mila lounge

Chapter 3.5 now.

Old

New

Old

New

Old

New

That was pretty much it.

- Ocean
Damn, that renders are insane quality...

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes