Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
why are you exploring 1.2k+ comments to irritate yourself in the first place?
Why indeed.

I guess if you don't have anything else/better to do, why not do things that upset/irritate or etc yourself?

I mean, I don't care much for the game but that won't stop me from wanting to see what the Dev ends up doing with it (if he cancels it down the line or see how far he can get etc) also, I am curious about the "lighten Dark path" if that is still even a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Penkovsky

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
When did the rework of SG and WiAB begin?
I don't know the actual dates, but WiaB reached ch6 in the old version, and then has been redone from the start, complete overhaul mid Nov 2021, so, there's been a chapter a year since then.

SG had the first rework part started during Ch3 and was released 23 Jan 2021, so 2 new chapters since then, plus 2.5 reworked and expanded ones - a decent chunk of ch3 I think hasn't been reworked.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
So we have 16k renders + cinematics for SG and WiAB (-renders before the rework) for like 3,5-4 years.

Ocean also spends time writing. A movie script takes six months or a year. With a team of writers, a script for TV show takes a year. In terms of scope, SG and WiAB are TV shows and one person works on them.

Is it really slow?

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So we have 16k renders + cinematics for SG and WiAB (-renders before the rework) for like 3,5-4 years.

He also spends time on screenplays for both projects. A movie script takes six months or a year. With a team of writers, a script for TV show takes a year. In terms of scope, SG and WiAB are TV shows and one person works on them.

Is it really slow lol?
I personally don't think so. I wrote a long reply then decided to leave it at this. I like the game, and I'll keep watching for updates and play them whenever they're available. It's not really more complicated than that.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Trying out this game after all the great reviews I've heard. Just started and I'm excited, but I have to ask. Does the main character ever stop being such an annoying piece of shit human being? Or is that just like his vibe?

Reactions: misterx2999

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Trying out this game after all the great reviews I've heard. Just started and I'm excited, but I have to ask. Does the main character ever stop being such an annoying piece of shit human being? Or is that just like his vibe?
One of the main directions of the game is healing according to Ocean, so presumably Nika learns to be more social, and live less in his head. The LI's will wear away his saltiness and depression. How fast that happens, we don't know. I persomally think he gets a bit more empathy over the 5 chapters we can currently play. Once Season 1 is out, it'll be worth replaying what is available so far to see if there's more to each character: Ocean's said he's expanded a few scenes and added others.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The MC has a completely fucked up head at the beginning of the game. However, in my opinion, he is aware of this and does not like this himself, but does not know how to fix it. Vic's accident becomes the trigger that starts the process of change for MC. He admits that he doesn't want to be who he is now.

The plot then slowly turns to the MC's healing. I think this is inevitable outcome of the main story. But at the same time, how deep the changes will be and how quickly they will happen depends on the player’s decisions. It's your choice whether your MC is a slightly rude and edgy dude who would do anything for his friends and loved ones, or a selfish, manipulative asshole.

I would like to draw your attention to two points:
First of all, the MC will always be a bit of an asshole, that's what he is, that's how the author intended him to be, but his assholeness can be kept under a player's control.
Secondly, in earlier versions of the game the MC was a much bigger asshole, almost a complete psycho. There was the so-called dark path. Now the author has removed the dark path and left only mild MC version. But there are many connoisseurs of the original version of the MC who consider the current MC to be a weakling and an emo crybaby. :HideThePain:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The MC has a completely fucked up head at the beginning of the game. However, in my opinion, he is aware of this and does not like this himself, but does not know how to fix it. Vic's accident becomes the trigger that starts the process of change for MC. He admits that he doesn't want to be who he is now.

The plot then slowly turns to the MC's healing. I think this is inevitable outcome of the main story. But at the same time, how deep the changes will be and how quickly they will happen depends on the player’s decisions. It's your choice whether your MC is a slightly rude and edgy dude who would do anything for his friends and loved ones, or a selfish, manipulative asshole.

I would like to draw your attention to two points:
First of all, the MC will always be a bit of an asshole, that's what he is, that's how the author intended him to be, but his assholeness can be kept under a player's control.
Secondly, in earlier versions of the game the MC was a much bigger asshole, almost a complete psycho. There was the so-called dark path. Now the author has removed the dark path and left only mild MC version. But there are many connoisseurs of the original version of the MC who consider the current MC to be a weakling and an emo crybaby. :HideThePain:
I'm in the side of a psychopathic personality and i don´t want that he changes in a better person :devilish:
10f1c39e9cacdf8542c0575d910ef3dd.gif
But yes, i think it´s inevitable the change to a better person,it goes with the plot (and i´m good with that)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes