BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
And that is good writing to you?
I'm enjoying it, so I guess yes? Unpredictable consequences in WiaB actually works for the concept of the game ...Ocean is setting up the idea that even innocent choices can backfire down the way. Too many VNs are transparent in their choices, and the effects are immediate and obvious, carrying little to no weight. Ocean's attempting something different, which requires paying attention and thinking the choice through rather than clicking forward.

I was also joking. The point was initially that there are too many choices to fret about making save paths for every possible trigger in SG. That's something for future me to worry about when there are a few more chapters and more detail on the other LI's paths.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Bruh I have waiting for sooo long, Ever since he started/announced redoing previous stuff, I have been holding out to play when he is done...... I can't take it anymore :(
Wait, so you haven't played this game since Chapter 3? Because I'm pretty sure Ocean's been reworking the game ever since he took over from Regium

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Bruh I have waiting for sooo long, Ever since he started/announced redoing previous stuff, I have been holding out to play when he is done...... I can't take it anymore :(
You're not alone I think the last time I played was like 2.0 or 2.5 because I was like "if I don't play the next update, I will play to in a row and it will be so cool", and then there was this rework announcement so I wait, and wait again when he wanted to do even more.
And now it was like 3 years ago and it's harder and harder when you know it's close but don't know how long "close" mean. o_O

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys,

I made another gallery for season 2 previews while we're all waiting for Chapter 5 release.

it is kind of small right now but I'll keep updating it as more and more Dev Logs are posted.

Another thing: Should I include the treats as well? They're not part of the story as such, so I was hesitant to lump them in with canon renders. But I could add them at the bottom if no one minds. Let me know.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is wrong with that leg on the right??? :O
Ocean used the sculpting tool again?
Or did her right heel melt and spread all over the lower parts of that foot? Looks like it.
The left one doesn't look too healthy, either :HideThePain:
Somehow reminds me some freakish AI "art" where all details are messed up and fused together.

Wait, is it even one of the preview pics or is it fan art? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Or did her right heel melt and spread all over the lower parts of that foot? Looks like it.
Somehow reminds me some freakish AI "art" where all details are messed up and fused together.

Look at the poster's signature, not fan art, but art for fans? Not previews at all.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Exactly my thoughts, just like AI art, but creepier than those 6 fingers. The signature says it is not fanart.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

imagica

May 2, 2020
Looks like final preview for final version is not so final after all.:cool: I am so thirsty for Amber:p I am going to die from dehydration soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
What is the next update? Is it Chapter 5 full? So I'm assuming just finished rework, or is there new content as well? I haven't been keeping up with the logs.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes