Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Your comment shows an absolute lack of understanding of the characters.
1. Vanessa is the personification of evil. Absolute. And therefore the Holgersons may turn out to be very worthy people.
2. Vanessa has a very close connection with Bella. They are "partners". And Vanessa is in charge. She knows everything about Bella's plans because they are her plans :)))
Considering your conspiracy theories about the game and its characters, everyone but you are wrong about everything and everyone :ROFLMAO:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Re Vanessa.

I had a classmate once that was giving off the same creepy vibe as Vanessa. Okay, there were other signs as well, but the first thing I noticed about him was the.... "energy" and how uncomfortable I felt around him. Like with Vanessa I couldn't immediately explain what it was, but again things came to light that confirmed my wariness.

2 months into classes his mind snapped and he murdered both of his parents. Take it as you will that I'm exaggerating or seeing ghosts or something, but there is a LOT of stuff that's unsettling about that woman. I tend to listen to my instincts because through my life I've learned it's a good idea and saved me from shit several times. IRL I would avoid Vanessa as much as possible.

And to me, large breasts, butt, hips and thighs are aesthetically unappealing.
So, you're repulsed by the very things that make a woman, a woman? ;):LOL:

The tennis match happens before they have the naked hot tub party.
Oh right, I forgot about that one. For some reason I thought the only tennis match is the one still to come.

Wait, is it confirmed she tortured cats or is this just hyperbole? Did I miss something?
Hyperbole. I find her creepy as fuck and wouldn't be surprised if we later found out something like that about her.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Re Vanessa.

I had a classmate once that was giving off the same creepy vibe as Vanessa. Okay, there were other signs as well, but the first thing I noticed about him was the.... "energy" and how uncomfortable I felt around him. Like with Vanessa I couldn't immediately explain what it was, but again things came to light that confirmed my wariness.

2 months into classes his mind snapped and he murdered both of his parents. Take it as you will that I'm exaggerating or seeing ghosts or something, but there is a LOT of stuff that's unsettling about that woman. I tend to listen to my instincts because through my life I've learned it's a good idea and saved me from shit several times. IRL I would avoid Vanessa as much as possible.
Vanessa is a fictional character, you're reading too much into it.
Let's agree to disagree. Having humongous udders never made a woman more womanly than a girl with smaller well formed tiddies that will never sag and hang over her belly button. Quantity vs quality. :cool:
Either can be good, just a matter of taste.
It's always good to have a variety though. And it's not so good if the variety tends to incline too far toward either side from the initial status quo. :cry:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Re Vanessa.

Sure, my friend, I believe you. :Kappa:
8eiysc.jpg

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
If you actually believe large breasts, thighs, butts and hips are what "makes a woman, a woman", you have some serious issues bud. There are a couple billion women out there that will be very sad to know that they aren't actually women because they don't have circus freak proportions :ROFLMAO:

But anyways, to each their own. Just no fatties here please, I'm no chubby chaser ;)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Sure, my friend, I believe you. :Kappa:
Couldn't really give less of a damn if you don't believe me, my life isn't affected by your disbelief in any way.

If you actually believe large breasts, thighs, butts and hips are what "makes a woman, a woman", you have some serious issues bud.
Nah, I think you have some serious issues when you can't even recognize a joke even when it's marked TWO different joking emojies.BUD. My apologies if I stepped on your dick to make you react that out of proportions. :p:unsure:

In case it wan't clear that part was me just poking fun. Just a little jab at the user that implied (twice!) that I am gay because my preference are women with more modest proportions :)
Man, I really did step on something. I didn't imply anything. Also, when was that other time?

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
She is playing some game with the Holgersson asshole(s), but she hasn't finished that game yet. And she has a plan. Possibly a better one than cylons had...
Before I saw Donna in WiAB, I was absolutely convinced that her mother is Leia. So I thought about the possibility that her relationship with Mario is a part of some scheme by the Zanes against the Holgersons. What I didn't know because of my lack of attention is that she and Mario have been dating for a year now. So this theory is unlikely or Vanessa has a very big patience. She still could be Zane though.
I think that depending on the impression she is going to get about Nika, she can become either a friend and an ally, a neutral "friend" who simply won't play their game or get involved in it or she is going to teach them a lesson of some kind.
I see her as a trickster in the main story. She's connected to the Holgersons, possibly to the Zanes, and now to Nika. She will make moves behind their backs watching everyone face the consequences and clean up the mess.

Very minor spoiler of chapter 5. Since you still haven't seen it, I'll hide it.

I really hope for the possibility of starting her path in the future even if she left a bad impression on Nika after chapter 4 and from chapter 5 he starts openly confront her. Because then it's definitely will be the most intense path in my opinion.
Re Vanessa.

I have the best possible theory about Vanessa so you can hate her even more. She kidnapped Summer and gave her to the Holgersons who sold her to pedophiles. Case solved.
Yep, Sasha is the main LI I'm interested in, I think her arc will be pretty interesting.
I just love the scene where she appears out of the darkness in front of Nika. It was amazing. This, Nika holding Zara over the pool and him changing clothes in front of Vanessa are my favorite moments in terms of style and directing scene.

I'm still conflicted about Zara or Vanessa in my first playthrough. A little more and Sasha will join them.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Before I saw Donna in WiAB, I was absolutely convinced that her mother is Leia. So I thought about the possibility that her relationship with Mario is a part of some scheme by the Zanes against the Holgersons. What I didn't know because of my lack of attention is that she and Mario have been dating for a year now. So this theory is unlikely or Vanessa has a very big patience. She still could be Zane though.
I see her as a trickster in the main story. She's connected to the Holgersons, possibly to the Zanes, and now to Nika. She will make moves behind their backs watching everyone face the consequences and clean up the mess.

Very minor spoiler of chapter 5. Since you still haven't seen it, I'll hide it.

I really hope for the possibility of starting her path in the future even if she left a bad impression on Nika after chapter 4 and from chapter 5 he starts openly confront her. Because then it's definitely will be the most intense path in my opinion.

I have the best possible theory about Vanessa so you can hate her even more. She kidnapped Summer and gave her to the Holgersons who sold her to pedophiles. Case solved.

I just love the scene where she appears out of the darkness in front of Nika. It was amazing. This, Nika holding Zara over the pool and him changing clothes in front of Vanessa are my favorite moments in terms of style and directing scene.

I'm still conflicted about Zara or Vanessa in my first playthrough. A little more and Sasha will join them.
The thing I've come to realise from developing theories of who the unknown parents is that Ocean hasn't given us anything to work with other than model resemblance (which means nothing to maybe everything). What we're trying to do is work out what happened in WiaB in effect, because we're curious. Interesting fact - other than Nick and Stefan, what male parents are known? We see Charlie, Amber and Genevieve, know of Elena, Sandra, Layla's mom, and we expect that there's a very limited number of characters that could be Ayua's mom, and that Donna is most likely a mom (of the Revera on the first team). There's a big gap of fathers. We joke that William is the city father, but at least in WiaB there are a reasonable number of male characters.

The reason we think like this is the ridiculous AVN logic that no one should be allowed to impregnate anyone other than the MC, because it removes virgin LI's from the pool (ie no virgin births implies sex was had by someone).

Until we see a character, we have no idea they exist. There are likely to be other fathers than Nick and Stefan, but currently they're not important to anything, or they're purposefully hidden. I can guarantee that most of my guesses about paternage are wrong as fun as it is to guess.

Regards complex paths: I think that once each character's trauma is explored, there will be a lot of complexity. Vic's will be emotionally challenging because there's nothing Nika can do to help her walk again, and there's Melanie in the background. Mila's issues with Mario and her parent haven't gone away (she's still the suspect seeing we haven't heard otherwise). Marla will need to have one heck of a compelling story to be a plausible LI. Sasha will be complex because of the rigidity of her social standing/upbringing. Sonya will be challenging because her parents will likely want to beat Nika into a smear. Ocean will raise the value of each story line, and people will go with what resonates with them. I don't think there will be any 'simple' relationship arc. Vanessa's will be the one where Nika feels the least in control though.

And I liked you post mainly because no one really talks about how amazing that last panic attack scene was. It's up there with the single render of Zara in the street basketball game for me - both scenes convey much more than the script does at those points.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I view Vanessa as a semi-bored predator.

She is very intelligent; she is happy to use her feminine gifts to draw men and women out; she wants to push people's buttons to see how they tick and what advantage can be made of that information.

I think a man who immediately simps for Vanessa quickly loses her interest - she already has a collection of those so why add another (like the MC) to that collection?

I think that the MC, by putting her at arm's length and not trusting her, has put himself on her radar (not as a threat but as a curiosity to be explored thru time).

I think the MC and Nami have to be Very careful sharing Nick's roof with Vanessa as she pays close attention to body language and Nami is not exactly subtle in her interactions with the MC (at least for my MC who does not reject her outright but takes more of a middle ground approach to the Nami/MC relationship).

IRL - I see Vanessa as the kind of person who pursues a PHD in Psychology so that they cannot just better understand people but so that they can better manipulate them to gain advantage.

We still don't know much about the mom of Vanessa and Zara (other than how abusive she was to Zara).

What part of her did Vanessa take on as part of admiring a female role model?

We know that she helped Zara avoid being manipulated by her mom when Nick and the mom were getting divorced, but we know very little about the mom and I can't see Vanessa letting something slip unintentionally (meaning I trust no reveal by Vanessa that I cannot corroborate with at least one other trusted 3rd party source).

I trusted the Bella reveal about Zara's treatment by her mother and I think the MC is building a relationship with Zara where he will trust what Zara shares as well, once Zara starts to open up to him.

I don't know who will provide that insight into Vanessa, particularly given that they are traveling in different social circles.

Ocean tells a nuanced story and Vanessa could be someone who will be revealed as better/more trustworthy than the person the MC has interacted with so far (meaning the semi-bored predator is a persona - Vanessa's armor - allowing her to avoid most hurts inflicted by the world).

Until that reveal though, Vanessa stays well outside my MC's circle of trust.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Ahh yes Bella with her THC gummies, Liquor and Handgun chilling on her desk while she out illegal street racing. All to come home an read a book to her comatosed sister. While their extremely wealthy and high status psychiatrist mother is at a book club getting drunk on wine with her horny rich female friends who want to bang a teenager. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes