minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
He'd have to be castrated for her to be a type for him. She thinks of men the same as of worms, they are beneath her, she humiliates and mindbreaks them, plays games, etc. She's like the men who think women only belong in kitchen pregnant and then multiply that attitude by 100 and you get Vanessa. The ultimate sexist.
you just confirm my statement

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
They already are!
In Nika's head, definitely. Not sure about Bella though. I get the impression that she may still decide to act on her own and that will cause problems.

By the way, how much different is the situation with Vanessa if Nika didn't go to the Holgersons house? Is he warning Bella anyway?
Because they wouldn't have had the opportunity to get to know her better, realize how wrong they were and find out what a great person she actually is beneath all those walls and defences.

Bella requires a lot of investment, but the pay-off is huge. It's possibly the most gratifying and emotionally rewarding plot in the game.
I'm waiting for the final update to check her path.
In the first playthrough I actually planned to start her path, but when it was suggested it seemed so rushed to me that I said no.
He'd have to be castrated for her to be a type for him. She thinks of men the same as of worms, they are beneath her, she humiliates and mindbreaks them, plays games, etc. She's like the men who think women only belong in kitchen pregnant and then multiply that attitude by 100 and you get Vanessa.
Vanessa... immense investment and sacrifices and 0 payoff. If you weren't a corpse after she was done with you and moved on to a more amusing project you would definitely be needing years of psychotherapy.
I understand the concerns about Vanessa. I partially share them too. But it's literally so soon to make such bold statements.
She defended Mario in front of Nika and Zara when it was revealed that he is wearing a buttplug. She stood up to her mother who tried to manipulate her and Zara against their father. At least before rework one of her path was called "equals". How can she think of men as worms, humiliates and mindbreaks them but in the same time sees Nika as her equal?
Hey, maybe i'm wrong and you are right. There's no equals route anymore and she's the villian for real. But so far, I see a very spoiled woman who establishes superiority over men through seduction and domination and takes it for granted. Nothing good about it, yes. But you just take her defiant behavior, a few bold words from her and then multiply that by 100. There is no truth in this. Only wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
In Nika's head, definitely. Not sure about Bella though. I get the impression that she may still decide to act on her own and that will cause problems.
For now she seems content to trust his words, she didn't project any kind of rebellion or doubt or lie when she agreed. Unless Ocean decided otherwise I fully believe she'd dropped it, especially since she herself expressed many times how Vanessa disgusts her and how she doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

I think Nika and Bella are slowly creating a good relationship. It was incredibly rocky and hostile at the start, but they've built a lot of trust, connection and balance since, something that has been talked about by most of their closest friends (especially Bella's friends have been vocal in their surprise over how close they've gotten so fast) and family. Nika has slipped behind Bella's defences and I would say she will obey him when he displays such conviction in the truth of his belief as he did this time. Personally I was blown away by her unquestioning agreement, something that demonstrated an immense amount of trust in him on her part.

I completely understand the concerns about Vanessa. I partially share them too. But it's literally so soon to make such bold statements.
She defended Mario in front of Nika and Zara when it was revealed that he is wearing a buttplug. She stood up to her mother who tried to manipulate her and Zara against their father.
No, it's not too soon. Would you say it's too soon to make bold statements about someone who's killed someone else? Exaggeration, but Vanessa has substantiated her behaviour by what she'd had Mario do. Unless he's in the closet, I don't personally know any straight man that will put a plug in his ass, so that on it's own demonstrates a shitload of control and thrall. Also remember that she stated one of the ways she keeps control over him is to dangle the sex-carrot in front of him, but confirmed she has no plan to actually have sex with him in the foreseeable future and they've been together for a year. A year with no sex and some petting at most at their age...

She's also not all bluster, her behaviour is testament to her, plus the way she easily enraptured Nami and perfectly manipulated her.

Mario is her property, her plaything. Of course she'll defend him. Despots always defend what belongs to them, even slave masters defended their slaves from being stolen or hurt by others without their permission. There's also been 10 years minimum of development between the mother cheating and present time. People change. Her father is authority figure who has control over her as a father and someone on whom she's completely dependent (she stated she has no plans to ever work for a living).

She doesn't see Nika equal yet, he's still beneath her, but she is getting interested as a scientist would in a new specimen.

You can see what she is doing to her boyfriend as a "defiant behaviour and bold words", you're free to do so; but to me that is a sign of much worse beneath the surface.

• Wow
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
For now she seems content to trust his words, she didn't project any kind of rebellion or doubt or lie when she agreed. Unless Ocean decided otherwise I fully believe she'd dropped it, especially since she herself expressed many times how Vanessa disgusts her and how she doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

I think Nika and Bella are slowly creating a good relationship. It was incredibly rocky and hostile at the start, but they've built a lot of trust, connection and balance since, something that has been talked about by most of their closest friends (especially Bella's friends have been vocal in their surprise over how close they've gotten so fast) and family. Nika has slipped behind Bella's defences and I would say she will obey him when he displays such conviction in the truth of his belief as he did this time. Personally I was blown away by her unquestioning agreement, something that demonstrated an immense amount of trust in him on her part.

No, it's not too soon. Would you say it's too soon to make bold statements about someone who's killed someone else? Exaggeration, but Vanessa has substantiated her behaviour by what she'd had Mario do. Unless he's in the closet, I don't personally know any straight man that will put a plug in his ass, so that on it's own demonstrates a shitload of control and thrall. Also remember that she stated one of the ways she keeps control over him is to dangle the sex-carrot in front of him, but confirmed she has no plan to actually have sex with him in the foreseeable future and they've been together for a year. A year with no sex and some petting at most at their age...

She's also not all bluster, her behaviour is testament to her, plus the way she easily enraptured Nami and perfectly manipulated her.

Mario is her property, her plaything. Of course she'll defend him. Despots always defend what belongs to them, even slave masters defended their slaves from being stolen or hurt by others without their permission. There's also been 10 years minimum of development between the mother cheating and present time. People change. Her father is authority figure who has control over her as a father and someone on whom she's completely dependent (she stated she has no plans to ever work for a living).

She doesn't see Nika equal yet, he's still beneath her, but she is getting interested as a scientist would in a new specimen.

You can see what she is doing to her boyfriend as a "defiant behaviour and bold words", you're free to do so; but to me that is a sign of much worse beneath the surface.
Vanessa just needs a strong man to tame her which mario obviously is not, thats why she is in control in their relationship.

If you behave like a simp, she will treat you like a simp. Just imagine being an beautiful, sexy, intelligent and rich young women being simped over all the time by guys. Its reasonable to start to see them as .. puppys or whatever .. they definitly arent equals, they are simps who want to devote themselves fully to a woman.

Nika obviosuly isnt simping for her which leads to a very different relationship dynamic.

I think shes fun and can be a valuable ally in the future no matter if in a relationship or as friends.

And i really respect her for defending her father against their horrific piece of shit of a mother and helping Zara to keep her self-esteem.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023

Alright guys. I fucked up drastically. You could just say they haven't had sex in a year.

Because as soon as I saw that, I immediately downloaded the game to see the proof with my own eyes.

I swear, I didn't know that. And I have no idea how it happened that I missed the most crucial line of the dialogue. And I didn't forget that line. Because I would definitely remember it.

I'm so ashamed right now that I spent so much time arguing without seeing the whole picture.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Robin and Maja are my two favourites
Yes! Thank you! Add Sasha and you're golden. My top 3 in terms of attractiveness is Maja > Sasha > Robin. Hard to believe that it used to be Nami > Bella > Nojiko but the rework and changes to the characters fucked them all up for me.

I know it's inevitable that once they get more screen time Ocean will ruin them too with disgustingly gigantic tits and asses but I can still enjoy them for now. If his other game is any indication to go by, most characters in SG will look as appealing as Shrek to me by the end of season 2 :ROFLMAO:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes! Thank you! Add Sasha and you're golden. My top 3 in terms of attractiveness is Maja > Sasha > Robin. Hard to believe that it used to be Nami > Bella > Nojiko but the rework and changes to the characters fucked them all up for me.

I know it's inevitable that once they get more screen time Ocean will ruin them too with disgustingly gigantic tits and asses but I can still enjoy them for now. If his other game is any indication to go by, most characters in SG will look as appealing as Shrek to me by the end of season 2 :ROFLMAO:
Yep, Sasha is the main LI I'm interested in, I think her arc will be pretty interesting. Fun fact, when I first saw her in the game, I thought she was a ghost and the game had gone all japanese horror :sneaky: Not because of her looks, but because in the first version of the game she appeared, I don't think she had any dialogue but with Robin, and I thought the game had gone with the whole "young spirit tries to find its way back into life" thing too seriously :LOL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yes, how to forget Vanessa the female version of joffrey :KEK:
Joffrey was clearly an idiot, not a genius.

Also, I haven't seen any evidence yet that Vanessa is psychotic. She has freakishly high IQ, but this doesn't mean automatically that she's a psycho. She could be, but I doubt it.

I had an impression that she likes to play with people who aren't very nice. She is playing some game with the Holgersson asshole(s), but she hasn't finished that game yet. And she has a plan. Possibly a better one than cylons had...

When she met Bella in the cafe last time, she figured out almost instantly that Bella also has some kind of a plan and is trying to use her to play a game of her own. She tried to find out what her game is and why is Bella trying to use her while playing a dumb airhead herself.
She also probably isn't very sure how nice of a person Bella really is, since people know more about the queen bee Bella who can be quite cruel sometimes.

And she likely thinks that Nika has also something to do with Bella's plan. So she has been cautious about Nika. Since Nika already knows that she's not an airhead, she didn't try to play one with him. However, she has been trying to find out if Nika is a nice person or an asshole and maybe how much he is involved in Bella's plan, trying to find more clues about their game and why or how they are trying to use her.

I haven't played the ch5 beta, so I don't know how much this story has progressed since the last chapter.

I think that depending on the impression she is going to get about Nika, she can become either a friend and an ally, a neutral "friend" who simply won't play their game or get involved in it or she is going to teach them a lesson of some kind.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
For me it's Bella > Sasha > Zara > Amber > Beanpole > Vicky > Nami > Kate

I'm straight, so I don't mind big tits. ;)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
For me it's Bella > Sasha > Zara > Amber > Beanpole > Vicky > Nami > Kate

I'm straight, so I don't mind big tits. ;)
Same here. Been straight all my life. I'm not really shallow, if I like a woman, her body features won't matter in the end but this is an AVN. I'm allowed to be shallow with the fictional pixels on the screen. And to me, large breasts, butt, hips and thighs are aesthetically unappealing.

Loved your mention of Beanpole though! I really like her model. Very similar to the character on estate dominate and another in long story short. She is a bit too skinny to make any of my top spots but still, pretty attractive.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Also, I haven't seen any evidence yet that Vanessa is psychotic (....)

I had an impression that she likes to play with people who aren't very nice.
I dunno, I might be misremembering, but a comment Zara makes during the tennis match at her place made me think Vanessa has the habit of toying with her too and push her buttons on purpose. But I agree, she's highly intelligent. I liked how she immediately drops the façade when Nika calls her out and shows he might not be as easy to manipulate.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I dunno, I might be misremembering, but a comment Zara makes during the tennis match at her place made me think Vanessa has the habit of toying with her too and push her buttons on purpose. But I agree, she's highly intelligent. I liked how she immediately drops the façade when Nika calls her out and shows he might not be as easy to manipulate.
I did mentioned that I haven't played it yet, so I have no idea what you're talking about :HideThePain:

Or did I forget about the tennis match? Did it happen already?
I'll have to start from the beginning anyway, since now the rework is done. I'm guessing I'm starting to forget all the scenes I've seen already.
I think I'm starting to remember now something about the tennis... Damn it. It did happen already. :HideThePain: I don't remember any details though. None at all.

Right, Zara did mentioned the games Vanessa likes to play. She did it at the tennis match - this was the part that I forgot. The "where" part.
I was just guessing that maybe her games with the people she likes are rather different from the games she plays with the people she doesn't like.

Thanks for reminding me about the tennis match!

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I did mentioned that I haven't played it yet, so I have no idea what you're talking about :HideThePain:

Or did I forget about the tennis match? Did it happen already?
I'll have to start from the beginning anyway, since now the rework is done. I'm guessing I'm starting to forget all the scenes I've seen already.
I think I'm starting to remember now something about the tennis... Damn it. It did happen already. :HideThePain: I don't remember any details though. None at all.
There was no tennis match yet, there was only a friendly basketball game against 2 neighbors after Nika had moved in with Zara's family.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Penfold Mole

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Joffrey was clearly an idiot, not a genius.

Also, I haven't seen any evidence yet that Vanessa is psychotic. She has freakishly high IQ, but this doesn't mean automatically that she's a psycho. She could be, but I doubt it.

I had an impression that she likes to play with people who aren't very nice. She is playing some game with the Holgersson asshole(s), but she hasn't finished that game yet. And she has a plan. Possibly a better one than cylons had...

When she met Bella in the cafe last time, she figured out almost instantly that Bella also has some kind of a plan and is trying to use her to play a game of her own. She tried to find out what her game is and why is Bella trying to use her while playing a dumb airhead herself.
She also probably isn't very sure how nice of a person Bella really is, since people know more about the queen bee Bella who can be quite cruel sometimes.

And she likely thinks that Nika has also something to do with Bella's plan. So she has been cautious about Nika. Since Nika already knows that she's not an airhead, she didn't try to play one with him. However, she has been trying to find out if Nika is a nice person or an asshole and maybe how much he is involved in Bella's plan, trying to find more clues about their game and why or how they are trying to use her.

I haven't played the ch5 beta, so I don't know how much this story has progressed since the last chapter.

I think that depending on the impression she is going to get about Nika, she can become either a friend and an ally, a neutral "friend" who simply won't play their game or get involved in it or she is going to teach them a lesson of some kind.
Your comment shows an absolute lack of understanding of the characters.
1. Vanessa is the personification of evil. Absolute. And therefore the Holgersons may turn out to be very worthy people.
2. Vanessa has a very close connection with Bella. They are "partners". And Vanessa is in charge. She knows everything about Bella's plans because they are her plans :)))

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes