yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Does it matter? It should be punishment, but that asshole could enjoy it too... Hmmmm... Fact is asshole have a dildo in his ass...
:ROFLMAO:
And until CH 5 Full hasn't come out with the reworked heist scene, we have the evidence that this bastard was jerking off to a picture of young Katie while wearing the buttplug. Ewww...

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Considering how weird and crazy she is, I would wish her only on my worst enemy. She's the type to do mental experimentation to drive someone insane and into suicide, just cause she's bored.

She probably cut pregnant cats open alive and flayed puppies when she was a child.
It sucks be her target... If you're in her good books, you're golden...

Reactions: Mortarion

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
And until CH 5 Full hasn't come out with the reworked heist scene, we have the evidence that this bastard was jerking off to a picture of young Katie while wearing the buttplug. Ewww...
We should show that to Katie... I'm sure next thing in his ass would be a boot... Or something worse... It's not even important who will put it there...

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Considering how weird and crazy she is, I would wish her only on my worst enemy. She's the type to do mental experimentation to drive someone insane and into suicide, just cause she's bored.

She probably cut pregnant cats open alive and flayed puppies when she was a child.
I can fix her!!
Seriously though, I hope Ocean gives us the chance to 'return her the favor'. Not to avenge Mario, no, just like Nika I feel it kinda personal when somebody thinks they can manipulate her, so I don't mind doing a whole playthrough dedicated to give her a surprise.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
It sucks be her target... If you're in her good books, you're golden...
IS it possible to be in her good books? What does it take to get there? And what being there means? If it means buttplug up my ass, I rather not be in her good book, but far away from her. xD Thank god at least that MC and Nami are moving out.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I can fix her!!
Seriously though, I hope Ocean gives us the chance to 'return her the favor'. Not to avenge Mario, no, just like Nika I feel it kinda personal when somebody thinks they can manipulate her, so I don't mind doing a whole playthrough dedicated to give her a surprise.
Mind-program her so that she starts lactating the second she hears a car horn or something, lol. That would fuck with her mind. Something where her body betrays her, imagine how it would affect her, she who is so proud of how she controls others that she wouldn't be in control of even her own body. Or knock her up without sex lol. Give her sleeping pills and draw moustache in alcohol marker on her face or put her into bondage and dump her in an airport lounge. Or put laxatives in her drink at a party.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
IS it possible to be in her good books? What does it take to get there? And what being there means? If it means buttplug up my ass, I rather not be in her good book, but far away from her. xD Thank god at least that MC and Nami are moving out.
Well... If someone manage to put a buttplug in her ass, he is in her good books... She is, obviously, into that...

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Well... If someone manage to put a buttplug in her ass, he is in her good books... She is, obviously, into that...
The thing is, does the payoff justify the investment?

With Bella you have to invest a lot, but imho you get far more back when you're done.

But with Vanessa you get a cat-torturer even if you get through to her. You're just one misstep or wrong word away from becoming the next such mystery:
john doe human skin.jpg

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can fix her!!
:HideThePain: Damn reaction limit.
At first the dom and sub routes were planned with her, but now... Now I have no idea :KEK:
If I remember correctly, there will be dom and "normal" routes now, and I have no idea who is dominating who.

But Vanessa is very suspicious. Why it feels like she is she scouting for talented girls? And she recognized Nami's earring. I wouldn't be surprised if she's looking for "talents" for Leia's club. :illuminati:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
wtf is taking that moron that fucking long

release the damn update you vaporware-pushing snake oil salesman mf
Reverend lolashola making me check the calendar for Sunday

I swear this update was right around the corner 10 corners ago lol

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Well it's hard

to read when I have to divide my attention between nami's ass and the dialogue box.
Nah, something else is hard....

That's why there's the "H" option. Read the info, let your brain absorb it, get rid of said evil box, let your eyes enjoy the tasty looking cake (tasty for you) You could also save a pic for later enjoyments.

It's only as hard as you make it... want it to be?... take that whichever way... I guess. So many beautiful asses out there... they all need a bit of loving... take that whichever way you want as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

John972

Apr 24, 2018
But Vanessa is very suspicious. Why it feels like she is she scouting for talented girls? And she recognized Nami's earring. I wouldn't be surprised if she's looking for "talents" for Leia's club. :illuminati:
Damn! Interesting theory. That would be a real game cross-over mindfuck, should it be true ('wouldn't it be funny if the earrings were Leia preemptively saying, "hands off" these two girls... no club!).

As for Vanessa... yes, she has a boyfriend, but I also wonder if her sexuality is rather fluid. I wonder if Zara has some stories to tell that would put any Nika/Nami shenanigans to shame? ;)

I still think Nika and Bella are underestimating Vanessa in relation to their Holgerson plot. Alarm bells should be ringing in their heads, especially since Vanessa always seems to know more about what's going on with them than the other way round. All up, the sub-plot promises to be a cracker as to who ultimately manipulates who. Can Nika/Bella discover Vanessa's Achilles Heel and exploit it?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes