Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Out of reactions :)(y)

Summer could easily be dead, but it really depends on what happened. Nika doesn't believe she is though, otherwise he wouldn't consider spending Mario's money to pay Emilio to find out. Nami and Noji might not be pointing it out if he's in denial because they don't want to trigger a breakdown. The only other plausible theory I have is she's in witness protection, as there's certainly enough suspect dealings going on in Wollust from before in WiaB. I also don't want her to come back - it's better for her to be an unsolved mystery in my opinion. It makes the healing arc more significant for everyone involved. Nia also lost her friend, so many of the character have lost something - for Nika to get the 'get out of jail free' card of Summer returning diminishes the impact of everything else that has happened.

And an Ocean fighting game with all the LI's duking it out would be pretty surreal. Why not? :ROFLMAO:
yeah im with you too im sure summer is dead and Ocean probably just add more and more LI to drown the players and forgot this girl hmmmmm

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The ch5 final is never coming out is it. :confused:
Waiting is hard, especially for favorites, like SG.

It will land soon, whether concurrently with the submission to Steam or ahead of it since the Steam rev needs more content (like the German translation) than the rev released on SS/Patreon.

From what Ocean has said - I'm going to get to enjoy new scenes with Bella and something like 1,500 new renders.

That number of renders is a 6 month release for many devs, and we know that the renders will be top notch in their quality as well.

I've got a Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza in the freezer (props to one of my Sisters who sent everyone in the family a four pack for Xmas) and several Fosters lagers (the small ... 32 oz kind :p ) chilling in the fridge so my supplies are laid in and I am ready to enjoy Summers Gone Season 1 - and yes - it Is Bella time!

Life is Good!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Cheeto was Summer all along. Summer killed her, took her place, because there could only be one.

That or you'll see her come back halfway through, but he's already with Cheeto (or whoever you choose) and they will fight it out to the death. Again, there can only be one.

Or or...possible 3-way? yay, nay, fight to death-ay?
Or it was always Nami who couldn't handle the competition from Summer anymore.
Poor little Summer remained forever in the secret basement of the MC's house, along with the mice.
Nami is the redhead and have that creepy smile...just like Leah had.
Screenshot_20240301_150249.jpg
Screenshot_20240301_150307.jpg

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Waiting is hard, especially for favorites, like SG.

It will land soon, whether concurrently with the submission to Steam or ahead of it since the Steam rev needs more content (like the German translation) than the rev released on SS/Patreon.

From what Ocean has said - I'm going to get to enjoy new scenes with Bella and something like 1,500 new renders.

That number of renders is a 6 month release for many devs, and we know that the renders will top notch in their quality as well.

I've got a Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza in the freezer (props to one of my Sisters who sent everyone in the family a four pack for Xmas) and several Fosters lagers (the small ... 32 oz kind :p ) chilling in the fridge so my supplies are laid in and I am ready to enjoy Summers Gone Season 1 - and yes - it Is Bella time!

Life is Good!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Very much looking forward to it! Haven't played in a while and almost did over Thanksgiving when the beta dropped but decided to hold off. Gonna be like a brand new game again.. lol

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
Poor little Summer remained forever in the secret basement of the MC's house, along with the mice.
View attachment 3399536
View attachment 3399538
One of my craziest theories is that Nami is somehow involved in Summer's disappearence, that's why she don't want to Nika to find out. From what we know, Nika said Nami was crazy back in the day but calm down after Summer went missing.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
One of my craziest theories is that Nami is somehow involved in Summer's disappearence, that's why she don't want to Nika to find out. From what we know, Nika said Nami was crazy back in the day but calm down after Summer went missing.
I don't see anything crazy about this theory. There are many hints that Nami is somehow involved in Summer's situation, or at least knows something.

Another thing is that everything is written so vaguely that you can come up with several contradictory theories.

For example, what this dialogue in Chapter 4x5 is about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
That first is heart-broken not creepy. :p And the scond is her being suspicious. :p
Btw., which branches are these two pics from?

Reactions: John Ness

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 3399536
View attachment 3399538
Honestly, Nami taking care of Summer because she’s obsessed with MC, would explain a lot !
Especially her new haircut at the lake ! :ROFLMAO:
Look at me.png

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly, Nami taking care of Summer because she’s obsessed by MC, would explain a lot !
Especially her new haircut at the lake ! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3400054
And so we have one girl, a mentally unstable blonde, with fits of aggression, who likes to troll people.
We have a potential killer maniac who may have gotten rid of MCs crash.
What can I do, maybe give up everything and join Zara team.
original.jpg

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Ocean, please, make a horror from this game.
Nika/MC killed Summer, blacked out (probably in a fit of rage or split personality) doesn't remember what happen... or does he? (tries to commit suicide) dies before being brought back to life. He doesn't remember Summer clearly, only the good ol days.

Or like this person says

Possible. Summer gets eaten up by the mice, which is why they show up from time to time. Wants more to eat. Demon mice wants more.

But continuing on with my first bit. Cheeto knows he killed her, probably killed her for her (take a shot every time I say her....) but like here

Nami taking care of Summer because she’s obsessed by MC, would explain a lot !
Especially her new haircut
She is fucking with him, like "do you remember the time, when we fell in love" I mean, "look at my new haircut, remind you of anyone?" or Cheeto killed her because she wants to "be" her. It's all fucked up, they are all fucked up, especially Nika and Nami.

Both names start with N and are both 4 words long. Bonnie and Clide, some shit or rather.

That first is heart-broken not creepy

And the scond is her being suspicious.
Looks can mean many things Heartbroken, jealous (like, gimmie attention!) the other look can mean other things too, like "C what I did dere?" "you want to fuck with this girl right here?" "game on, biatch!" "I'll fuck you so hard tonight!" "I'm wet right now, wanna feel?"

join Zara team.
Jill 2.0 though. At least this Model looks better.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nika/MC killed Summer, blacked out (probably in a fit of rage or split personality) doesn't remember what happen... or does he? (tries to commit suicide) dies before being brought back to life. He doesn't remember Summer clearly, only the good ol days.

Or like this person says

Possible. Summer gets eaten up by the mice, which is why they show up from time to time. Wants more to eat. Demon mice wants more.

But continuing on with my first bit. Cheeto knows he killed her, probably killed her for her (take a shot every time I say her....) but like here
Or such a plot twist. Summer never existed. She is a figment of MC's imagination; he suffers from schizophrenia. Nami and Nojiko play along with him because they are hiding Nika from psychiatrists and don’t want him to end up in an asylum. :LOL:

Jill 2.0 though. At least this Model looks better.
Only the hairstyle is from Jill (Delphi hair for Genesis 8). The model is completely different and is assembled by morphing from 6 different models. Very difficult to recreate. Jill is just a stock model from the store without any modifications.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
And so we have one girl, a mentally unstable blonde, with fits of aggression, who likes to troll people.
We have a potential killer maniac who may have gotten rid of MCs crash.
What can I do, maybe give up everything and join Zara team.
View attachment 3400274
What no love for Mila… :cautious:
screenshot0001.png
Well, you know the rules of the Off-Topic Waifu Wars ! We’re enemies now Brother ! :LOL:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
She's a diamond in the rough. Sure, it takes time and effort to sand off the rough edges, but once you finally do you have something more precious than that 11.15-carat pink diamond. Plus, she's insanely hot - the best looking LI of any VN I've ever seen. Everything about her looks is perfect to me. She's fiercely loyal, intelligent, imaginative, generous and helpful to people she cars about, etc. Just needs to remove some of those thorns of hers and much has already been accomplished by end of chapter 5. And thankfully aside from trolling and a few other minor issues, she doesn't display any of the mental imbalances, entitlement, etc. that even plain girls do these days irl.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Mila is just another blonde, Ocean has a full cast of them! Full! And it’s impossible to distinguish one from the other, I constantly confuse which one is which, the girl with the banana or the wheelchair. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3400456

Oh, don't even remind me. Alady boys have their own Bar for this. A second Bar like this here would be too much.
Anyway, I'm just kidding, I'm don't mind a friendly banter :)
All right let's do this then ! :cool:
war-ready-ready (1).gif
Mila is easy to recognise she's the best blonde in the game ! And yes I mean it the best blonde ! :ROFLMAO:
best girl.png

Maybe you prefer Zara because you're into feet and bondage... :sneaky: :KEK:
screenshot0003.png

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Of course, MC could have done this, but this does not explain why Nick has PTSD and impotence. If a maniac broke into that forest house and raped Summer in front of MC, and then killed or kidnapped her, this could explain a lot. There must be a strong mental trauma here that can justify Nika’s condition.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes