jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Of course, MC could have done this, but this does not explain why Nick has PTSD and impotence. If a maniac broke into that forest house and raped Summer in front of MC, and then killed or kidnapped her, this could explain a lot. There must be a strong mental trauma here that can justify Nika’s condition.
Nothing happened in the cabin. Nami sent a Jane to the cabin cause she was jealous, who brought MC and Summer back. In his therapy MC tells Amber that he saw Summer one more time after that, before she disappeared.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She's a diamond in the rough. Sure, it takes time and effort to sand off the rough edges, but once you finally do you have something more precious than that 11.15-carat pink diamond. Plus, she's insanely hot - the best looking LI of any VN I've ever seen. Everything about her looks is perfect to me. She's fiercely loyal, intelligent, imaginative, generous and helpful to people she cars about, etc. Just needs to remove some of those thorns of hers and much has already been accomplished by end of chapter 5. And thankfully aside from trolling and a few other minor issues, she doesn't display any of the mental imbalances, entitlement, etc. that even plain girls do these days irl.
Okay, no agenda. I like Bella. She is my number one and I love tragic broken characters who have been through hell. Spikes and troll are her shield, which she keeps up - Bella, having lost her sister as a child and being bullied, cannot show herself to be weak. Such characters are the center of my attention.
Zara is now my number 2, having displaced Nami from this place. And I would like more attention from Ocean for her, because the game is very Bella-centric now. SG seems to be MC/Bella story at this point.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Okay, no agenda. I like Bella. She is my number one and I love tragic broken characters who have been through hell. Spikes and troll are her shield, which she keeps up - Bella, having lost her sister as a child and being bullied, cannot show herself to be weak. Such characters are the center of my attention.
Zara is now my number 2, having displaced Nami from this place. And I would like more attention from Ocean for her, because the game is very Bella-centric now. SG seems to be MC/Bella story at this point.
Agreed. Zara is nice too. When she's not going into her insane competitive mode she's pretty nice. And easy on the eyes.

But I prefer Vic over her simply because of what a nice person Victoria is.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Agreed. Zara is nice too. When she's not going into her insane competitive mode she's pretty nice. And easy on the eyes.

But I prefer Vic over her simply because of what a nice person Victoria is.
Finally someone! And remember, bro, Vic hasn't even had a real chance to steal the spotlight yet. At first, almost no one liked Zara, but just a few episodes with her turned everything upside down and now she is ahead of some of the previous favorites. Vic's time is yet to come!

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
She has a reason for this, her own mother broke her mental system.
Victoria is not my thing at all, too vanilla, too sweet and nice. I'm just bored of these characters.
Yep, I know about Zara's mother. Physically she and Bella are the type I prefer; fit and sporty, but with nice curves (breasts, waist, hips and ass). But she's too intense for me, life with her would be constant struggle, competition and fighting. Sounds pretty exhausting.

I don't play many VN so don't know about Viccy being vanilla, but I do know that IRL she's the type I would prefer. Completely ignoring the fact that she's hot is the fact that she's the best longterm choice from the cast, she's the type you know your life with her will not be torture, it will be pleasant and stable, and she will be with you till the end. Plus, she's such a sunshine of positive energy that she outbalances my own negativism. Also, quite possibly the best mother material of all of them.

I do like Nami's type of insanity tho for pure amusement factor. :D

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yep, I know about Zara's mother. Physically she and Bella are the type I prefer; fit and sporty. But she's too intense for me, life with her would be constant struggle, competition and fighting. Sounds pretty exhausting.

I don't play many VN so don't know about Viccy being vanilla, but I do know that IRL she's the type I would prefer. Completely ignoring the fact that she's hot is the fact that she's the best longterm choice from the cast, she's the type you know your life with her will not be torture, it will be pleasant and stable, and she will be with you till the end. Plus, she's such a sunshine of positive energy that she outbalances my own negativism. Also, quite possibly the best mother material of all of them.

I do like Nami's type of insanity tho for pure amusement factor. :D
It’s very difficult with such psycho chicks as Bella and Zara IRL. Every time I tell myself, no, not next time, let there be someone soft and calm. Understand that sometimes this is torture. And then again fall for the girls with the oddities. :LUL:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It’s very difficult with such psycho chicks as Bella and Zara IRL. Every time I tell myself, no, not next time, let there be someone soft and calm. Understand that sometimes this is torture. And then again fall for the girls with the oddities. :LUL:
A yes, my man Geralt can't resist the call of a damaged woman, especially if they have tattoos, blue hair or piercings. Extra points if they have a bad relationship with their father.
8ho2so.jpg

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Damn reaction limit :KEK:
You mean he deserved it in the sense that he was punished for being an asshole? Or did he deserve it like that blonde in the milk chocolate commercial: “You deserve it!” In short, is this a reward or a punishment? It's important detail!
Does it matter? It should be punishment, but that asshole could enjoy it too... Hmmmm... Fact is asshole have a dildo in his ass...

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes