Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
But Everybody knows why there are delays.

It's because The Dude keeps on reworking what doesn't need to be reworked.

He needs to realise that when something is "good enough", it's good enough. And since his projects are semiprofessional solo efforts, GOOD ENOUGH IS PLENTY. IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Everybody is aware of it, and everybody is more than happy with it. Therefore, dude, stop reworking what's good enough and PLEASE MOVE ON.
You're operating on the flawed assumption that Summer's Gone is a primarily community driven project. It is not. It is Ocean's game. It is produced almost entirely by him, and the parts he outsources, he has direct oversight over. I honestly don't think he has ever listened to feedback about the game (at least not from this website), dialogue typos and grammar errors aside. Not that I disagree - just stating how it is.

But yeah, if you so strongly believe that this will help SG, then you're more than welcome to go pitch your ideas directly to Ocean in the Discord server. No use ranting here, considering he doesn't even have an account anymore.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023

Doesnt look like patrons are running away does it?
Unfortunately, people are running away and this is clearly visible in the graph you provided, you just didn’t look at it carefully. Over the past year, about 140 people have been added. Previously, about 750 people a year came to SG; it turns out that the influx of people has decreased by 5 times.

You are kinda obsessed to tell everybody that ocean is a bad DEV, but numbers and the support tell a different story, and the overall quality and INCREASING quality of both his games too.
Have I ever said that Ocean is a bad developer? No.... I evaluate everything from different sides, so I talk about both the good and the shortcomings. You apparently confuse me with fanatics who always evaluate the game one-sidedly. They only know how to praise the game and ignore its shortcomings; such people do not help, but only destroy games.

Ocean is kind of a overachiever. Even more than DPC.
I was speechless. Ocean has 1,522 patrons and DPC has 14,729.
Oh and for the most popular question... you know... that is pretty much for every game around here the case, especially on F95, not so much on the discord and actual patreon site though, supporters just stop surpporting if they get impatient, but those are not around F95 to cry about it.
I already wrote this before.... On Patreon, about 30% of patrons have a paid ongoing subscription, the remaining 70% buy the game at release. Therefore, these 70% are forced to visit sites like this one to find out information about the game.

Reactions: hawk784563
Sep 18, 2022
Unfortunately, people are running away and this is clearly visible in the graph you provided, you just didn’t look at it carefully. Over the past year, about 140 people have been added. Previously, about 750 people a year came to SG; it turns out that the influx of people has decreased by 5 times.
1709267066255.png

1709267180909.png

Come on man... The Simone Biles of mental gymnastics you are.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really sad to come here and see how everyone keeps arguing with the local village idiot, :cry::cry:
chase him away,ignore him,but why spend energy on endless ,useless discussions with a sad,little troll..
8hk7ps.png
(p.s:Rather put your energy into how angelically cute Nia is,how her eyes sparkle so much,
and her full,juicy breasts are so tasty and delicious,now that's a topic of conversation(y):love:)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ok,then talk about Bella,sacha,nami,who ever,
anything except that some pathetic poor troll continues to dominate an entire thread ..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
No seriously, I don't remember her, I haven't played the game in a while.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes