Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
For example, let's take chapter 4, most of it is occupied by a board game. This is one big useless dialogue that could have been fit into several pictures or removed altogether.

Moving on, chapter 4.5 is one big pointless conversation. In it we learn about a new social network and the fact that Maya will work in the place where Nika studies. Everything else was known before and nothing new was added. Oh yes, I completely forgot, Maya uses toys for adults (maybe this information will seem important to someone).

Let's continue, in chapter 5 everything connected with Bella also makes no sense, there is nothing new there. I also didn’t learn anything new in my meeting with Nia. I would even say that from the beginning of the chapter until the police arrived there was nothing new there.

To summarize, it turns out that at least half of each chapter has meaningless dialogues. For example, BaD is also full of such dialogues, but due to the fact that his chapter is 3 times larger than that of SG, this is not so noticeable.
I dont get why you keep wasting your time posting here nonstop if you dislike the avn so much. Its probably just not your taste but why not just move on in this case?

The whole stuff you wrote is kinda dense imo and you just keep going. I for example think depraved awakening and cobd suck. Im still dont spamming these threads about the whys. Are you a attention whore or whats wrong with you?

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Let's continue, in chapter 5 everything connected with Bella also makes no sense, there is nothing new there. I also didn’t learn anything new in my meeting with Nia. I would even say that from the beginning of the chapter until the police arrived there was nothing new there.
Actually it all makes sense. Even the scene with Nia was quite important and you found out a lot of new information

The problem is obviously in you when you are not able to absorb new information and perceive the story. This usually happens when you hold your pipi with your left hand and click with your right until you see something that satisfies you. Such a person is usually not very interested in the story :HideThePain:

Maybe you should try playing another game. SG is obviously quite complicated for your brain capacity

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I dont get why you keep wasting your time posting here nonstop if you dislike the avn so much. Its probably just not your taste but why not just move on in this case?

The whole stuff you wrote is kinda dense imo and you just keep going. I for example think depraved awakening and cobd suck. Im still dont spamming these threads about the whys. Are you a attention whore or whats wrong with you?
Well there is an explanation for that and it is the following :KEK::
psjC8Z8.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Considering the abundance of unfinished story arcs in the first season, due to setup and worldbuilding, any plot-relevant dialogue will inevitably be seen as meaningless by those uninterested in the overarching story
If you don't know what words mean, they are meaningless I guess :sneaky: It's hard for someone to read when they spend their whole time holding control looking for lewds because it's the only plot they understand.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Actually it all makes sense. Even the scene with Nia was quite important and you found out a lot of new information

The problem is obviously in you when you are not able to absorb new information and perceive the story. This usually happens when you hold your pipi with your left hand and click with your right until you see something that satisfies you. Such a person is usually not very interested in the story :HideThePain:

Maybe you should try playing another game. SG is obviously quite complicated for your brain capacity
If I missed some important information, then why didn't you tell me what exactly I missed? What moment did you find important in your conversation with Nia?

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
If I missed some important information, then why didn't you tell me what exactly I missed?
What exactly did you miss? Hm, let me think about it...

I remembered: the whole god damn scene :HideThePain:

Nia is one of the characters we meet but we didn't know anything about her. The purpose of that scene is to get to know her and that's exactly what happened since she is also one of the lis. We found out what Nia is like, we found out something about her part of the story, we found out that she is important to our story as well, we found out many things

If you don't consider any of this important then what are you doing here? You are in a thread with a game that prioritizes story, building relationships, and healing from some trauma. What did you expect? That you meet a character for the first time buy her coffee in the cafeteria and at the end of the first chapter she gives birth to 12 kids? :LOL: You are a joke

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Take "DEPRAVED AWAKENING" for example. If you compare them, this game had the best image at the time of the game's release. It has an interesting plot, which SG does not yet have and it is not known whether it will exist at all. And there is also no large number of meaningless dialogues like in SG, which only drag out the chapters. And of course, a variable ending to the game depending on the player’s choice.
Uff, Depraved Awakening is simply amazing. For those who don't know it, it's from the same creator of City of Broken Dreamers, both chef's kiss.
But to be completely fair, Depraved Awakening was finished ages ago, so anyone who wants to play it can do so in one sitting and without having to wait for updates. Also, this VN never went under a rework. As much as I liked it, certain models (like the blonde girl's whose name I can't remember right now) could look veeeeery veeery odd and outdated in certain scenes (Her nose looked as if it was made of smooth plastic, with no shadows on the sides of the nostrils).

Also, Depraved Awakening was very very short. Even CoBD is a shorter AVN as well (the next update will be the last one, if I'm not mistaken). While this can have de advantage of completing a game faster, it also means the story and your interactions with the LIs will be shorter.

Summer's Gone not only is going to have a longer main story, but your personal stories with each LI/friends have the potential to have more depth as well, precisely because of the length of the VN.

So far I haven't seen meaningless dialogue. Small talk can be pretty meh sometimes in any VN, but it also helps you to add friendly banter and friendly interactions with others. For example: In BaDIK, Bella shares her story as member of the sorority OMG, and then it's never mentioned again in the future. It might be consider pretty meh, meaningless and irrelevant, but her having this dialogue helps you know another side of her, and helps her build her relationship (whether is romance or friendship) with MC. Filling dialogues with only 'important' stuff or Chekhov's guns would get old pretty fast, imo.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Moving on, chapter 4.5 is one big pointless conversation. In it we learn about a new social network and the fact that Maya will work in the place where Nika studies.
Well, at least it might solve Maya's tuition issues :unsure: Oh wait, you were talking about MAJA :cautious:

Let's continue, in chapter 5 everything connected with Bella also makes no sense, there is nothing new there. I also didn’t learn anything new in my meeting with Nia.
Really ? So, you already knew that Summer was her best friend and that she was ostracised by her family ? :unsure:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
What exactly did you miss? Hm, let me think about it...

I remembered: the whole god damn scene :HideThePain:

Nia is one of the characters we meet but we didn't know anything about her. The purpose of that scene is to get to know her and that's exactly what happened since she is also one of the lis. We found out what Nia is like, we found out something about her part of the story, we found out that she is important to our story as well, we found out many things

If you don't consider any of this important then what are you doing here? You are in a thread with a game that prioritizes story, building relationships, and healing from some trauma. What did you expect? That you meet a character for the first time buy her coffee in the cafeteria and at the end of the first chapter she gives birth to 12 kids? :LOL: You are a joke
We also got some more information about Summer and some light was shed on her personality and background, as well as how they were viewed by others (Nia) at their school

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh, joy!

I log in to check this thread only to find most of the latest activity is a whole bunch of replies to a user I've had on ignore for a considerable period of time... A fire stops by depriving it of oxygen, not by fueling it with gasoline.

I think I'll go back to listening to the SG soundtrack on my phone while patiently and eagerly awaiting the Steam release.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh, joy!

I log in to check this thread only to find most of the latest activity is a whole bunch of replies to a user I've had on ignore for a considerable period of time... A fire stops by depriving it of oxygen, not by fueling it with gasoline.

I think I'll go back to listening to the SG soundtrack on my phone while patiently and eagerly awaiting the Steam release.
A problem I often have in this thread too.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yes , True , Do not Feed the troll. :sleep:
Well, I believe that is the behavior exhibited in this case. I now have 629 posts on F95 and I would consider myself a troll if 584 of my posts were dedicated to two games and a developer I no longer cared for (yes, that's the ratio, I checked).

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
As I thought, you were unable to provide the useful information you were talking about.

Really ? So, you already knew that Summer was her best friend and that she was ostracised by her family ? :unsure:
Here you are right. But I didn’t write about it because I thought this information was not important, just like the fact that Nia loves baking and pole dancing. After all, if they were not best friends, but were just acquaintances or strangers at all, then this would not affect anything. These relationships can be changed at any time at the request of the author.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes