neglection

Aug 22, 2022
Oh not just visual changes, some scenes are expanded or changed completely some scenes have been added. The big scenes we'll see redone are the heist at the Holgersons, the first basketball game, the dressing room scene and some of the gym (mainly with Mila). Some of these are expanded (the heist has over twice the number of renders) and there are other scenes such as the Holgersons paying Amber a visit (which was like 1 render in the original, how it seems we get to eavesdrop), I assume reworked scenes with Sai (currently there's none of him leering at Nami, so the fight scene and what Nika says about him doesn't make sense) and some extra scenes with Nika and Bella.

So not just visual changes - every time Ocean redoes a render, he ends up adding more detail to the story, as well as the renders. And typically, I expect he's mostly ironed out the processes that caused him to rework things ie, he's removed all the legacy content from when it was a shared dev project, which makes 100% sense for the commercial release.

Ocean was allegedly a fan of E:D. Not that I write it, because of Nika, Ocean is a fan of both E:D and ED :sneaky: Based on the choice where you can trigger Eva, she's at least someone you will be able to interact with who has important screen time. A choice might mean that how you treat Eva affects how Bella reacts, but it also meansEva is important to Bella so we'll see more anyway. If the choice is how Eva sees you though, there's a chance that (like in WiaB) you can start an Eva War, or it could be a trigger to have Eva dom you - fan service of E:D wouldn't be complete without Eva teasing the shit out of us in awkward compromising positions right? So even if we don't get actual lewds with her, I'm pretty sure there will be some juicy content. This is all my speculation based on why there needs to be any choices with her dialogue.

Great minds etc etc etc.

We all have one mouth and one asshole, two eyes for perspective, two ears for location. How much difference is really expected? What is wonderful is that there are more differences than we should expect :)

And I'm going to hope that this is the way forward. Ocean's drive to get WiaB season 1 onto steam a chapter early suggests he has a new major roadmap for the continued development, and the fact that he's driven to it suggests that he's more invested than ever in both games and wants to (either) accelerate past a road block by being a bulldozer, or grasping an opportunity that showed up that he hadn't considered, or a mi of the two.
There was a scene with Sai and Nami, it was pretty fast. If I remember correctly, Nami was on the hallway or the cafeteria and he was talking to her, then Nika's shows up and Nami's attention is diverted to him. I remember he gaves us an angry look and walked away but that was it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
There was a scene with Sai and Nami, it was pretty fast. If I remember correctly, Nami was on the hallway or the cafeteria and he was talking to her, then Nika's shows up and Nami's attention is diverted to him. I remember he gaves us an angry look and walked away but that was it.
I can only remember the scene before the rework - it was out the front of the college when it was the old school look. Haven't seen him in the reworked bits interacting with her, and you only hear about it when you're going to Bella's right after the fight and now have the wound, but it's really hard to keep track of where things are in the reworked bits! Seeing that sceen is part of the rework yet to be seen too...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Seems like a high-society girl. Maybe it's a Rivera? But damn she's fine.
To be honest, I'm crushing on so many of the sidegirls rather than the mains :sneaky: Eva, Robin, Maja, Ayua, the unknown white hair posse extras, can't wait to see Layla's yoga classes (respectfully of course :cool:). Even the unknown girl at the pizza shop is amazing.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
To be honest, I'm crushing on so many of the sidegirls rather than the mains :sneaky: Eva, Robin, Maja, Ayua, the unknown white hair posse extras, can't wait to see Layla's yoga classes (respectfully of course :cool:). Even the unknown girl at the pizza shop is amazing.
Same here, Ocean made the side girls look like main girls where you can't keep your eyes off of them. :KEK:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just hope Nami's Booba's don't get bigger. ( unless they already have I dont follow this game that closely) I dont think I could tell the difference on Mila's change when i heard about but I can tell on Sasha I think.
I don´t think Ocean will change her boobs size, they are a part of her personality, she is all the time complainning about her little breasts and making jokes about them, enlarge her breasts would be something like kill a part of her.

Sadly, the game got abandoned but yes they both share the same base model.
Yeah,sadly :cry: , but at least we can see her model here ;):D

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
Does anyone else think there are too many LIs in the game? We've got 13 LIs announced so far, and rumors say there might be 1 or 2 more not yet introduced. The first season mainly focused on Bella's story, yet even in Bella's storyline, there are quite a few loose ends. How is Ocean going to balance the screen time among the LIs? Are all LIs going to get equal content, or will some LIs get more content because they play a more significant role in the story?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone else think there are too many LIs in the game? We've got 13 LIs announced so far, and rumors say there might be 1 or 2 more not yet introduced. The first season mainly focused on Bella's story, yet even in Bella's storyline, there are quite a few loose ends. How is Ocean going to balance the screen time among the LIs? Are all LIs going to get equal content, or will some LIs get more content because they play a more significant role in the story?
That is why SG is planned to have 30+ episodes. The dev can distribute the screen time appropriately. For me, the biggest concern is when the branching widens and so many variables come at once to play, it can get hectic with the coding. Our Red String is suffering with branching at the moment. I hope Ocean can keep this in check.

Last edited:

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
That is why SG is planned to have 30+ episodes. The dev can distribute the screen time appropriately. For me, the biggest concern is when the branching widens and so many variables come at once to play it can get hectic with the coding. Our Red String is suffering with branching at the moment. I hope Ocean can keep this in check.
Considering it only airs one full episode a year, it seems unrealistic to expect +30 episodes. Ocean should reduce the LIs to less than 10. I think this is something that needs to be planned very well, because there could be a lot of unforeseen problems.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Considering it only airs one full episode a year, it seems unrealistic to expect +30 episodes. Ocean should reduce the LIs to less than 10. I think this is something that needs to be planned very well, because there could be a lot of unforeseen problems.
The delay was because of the reworks for two ongoing games (WIAB and SG). Ocean himself said in one of his dev logs that this will be the last rework and will dedicate his time to completing the game. We can expect a bit faster updates. As for the future, who knows what will happen? For now, we have to put some faith in Ocean and let him do his magic.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It's not unrealistic, but ambitious. If Ocean continues at the same speed as he is currently, the game will fall behind. Realistically, rendering speed will improve each year as software optimisations occur and he starts developing in blender etc. We don't know how much time OCean spends learning blender while posing and rendering in Daz. Having two rigs allows him to experiment while one machine is rendering. I'd hazard a guess that he is already working on parts than interest him in future chapters, just to visualise things, forward planning.

If he does release 1 chapter a year and it is engaging, I'll play one chapter a year anyway. There's no problem there. But I do expect he'll speed up development as technology improves. With a commercial release he will have to increase speed anyway, otherwise the paying public will forget about it - he can't let them wait too long or he loses any excitement. Steam will be a double edged sword in that regard.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh, ye of little faith!
Trust in The Creator

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's not unrealistic, but ambitious. If Ocean continues at the same speed as he is currently, the game will fall behind. Realistically, rendering speed will improve each year as software optimisations occur and he starts developing in blender etc. We don't know how much time OCean spends learning blender while posing and rendering in Daz. Having two rigs allows him to experiment while one machine is rendering. I'd hazard a guess that he is already working on parts than interest him in future chapters, just to visualise things, forward planning.

If he does release 1 chapter a year and it is engaging, I'll play one chapter a year anyway. There's no problem there. But I do expect he'll speed up development as technology improves. With a commercial release he will have to increase speed anyway, otherwise the paying public will forget about it - he can't let them wait too long or he loses any excitement. Steam will be a double edged sword in that regard.
If tech stuff triples the output speed I'll be just 75 for the final chapter.

Happy Summer will not be so lucky

• Hey there
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
So do you think that the popularity of a LI will affect the amount of screen time it gets in the future?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If tech stuff triples the output speed I'll be just 75 for the final chapter.

Happy Summer will not be so lucky
I fully expect a debrief from you after the final installment :coffee: :cool:

So do you think that the popularity of a LI will affect the amount of screen time it gets in the future?
No, that would be like holding a poll on the content. Ocean has already written the content. This means that each LI will have their own unique story that is relevantregardless of screen time. For example, Zara will likely support NIka's matches and show up, maybe get overcompetitive and her dealling with her competitive streak might be part of their romance. I can't imagine Sonya will be allowed to watch games outside of school hours considering how controlling her family is. And if you go milf routes, can you imagine Amber or Stefanie going to games and cheering? Those paths are likely to be clandestine, with all the secrecy they can manage.

I think for example Stefanie's path will likely have less lewdness than Bella or Nia's paths, it'll all be based on the character, and their position within the plot.

Think of things like a quickie with Kate will likely lead to a war with Bella, the paths are also going to clash.

My main enjoyment is the whole concept of the game, the LI's are just a part of that.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I agree with what some said, it is ambitious. However, I'm all for and excited with the number of LIs.

If anything, there are many games where I'm disappointed where my favorite isn't an LI and I have no route with them or ending. So I'd rather have the option for so many unique, great characters, even if it will potentially take longer to complete the overall project.

Even when the remake is completed and we're only moving forward, realistically to finish 25 more chapters on top of the current completed 5, we can expect the series to probably take yeeeaaars to finish, plus there's WIAB...

The only thing I can say is, if you're in it, you'd better be in it for the long haul. I feel it's worth it, and even just Season 1 on it's own is a great story if you aren't a type to be bothered following a series.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes