Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
they all have their unigue arses to be honest and it is hard to have a favourite cos they are all hot as heel and well yeah i wouldnt say no to them sitting on my face one by one bro :love:.

too be honest there is nothong wrong with a woman taking control if ya not into it fair enough i get but its hot as fuck when it happens :p (y)
I say im into it to a certain degree depends on what kind of control since im too passive of a person to do anything a Alpha would do I do need a women to take control to some some degree

• Love
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I say im into it to a certain degree depends on what kind of control since im too passive of a person to do anything a Alpha would do I do need a women to take control to some some degree
And thats it is fine, you are your own person with your own persoanl traits and if anyone kinkshames you for that report the cunt and get them banned for it (y).

also enjoy being abit of a sub to the girls you like in this game, i wanna get dommed by all of them but i know that wont happen cos propbably too much work but i can always fantasize about them being all doms :love:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Robin's rumour scene reworked.
View attachment 3455381
Here we have the Sasha tiddy upgrade, and boy is it glorious.
Not again please :cry:
sad-funny.gif

I wanna kiss and worship all those beautiful arses and feet mmmmm so hot :love:
Hell yeah, submissives tendencies forever my dude
my-man-together.gif

For now, only Zara (feet worship), Vanessa (butt plug, probably will have pegging), Maja (is into softcore BDSM) and Nami (face sitting) have shown some dom play.
49e.gif
I didn´t know about Vanessa and Maja and i forgot about Zara, today is a good day for me :D:p

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
For now, only Zara (feet worship), Vanessa (butt plug, probably will have pegging), Maja (is into softcore BDSM) and Nami (face sitting) have shown some dom play.
ahh i missed this somehow oppsie :oops: sorry, looks like a have quite afew love interests to playthrough after i am done with bella. thank you for that info my friend i appreciate it.

Definelty happy to kiss zaras feets, pegging with vanessa, maja cant remember what she looks like to be honest but bdsm im down for that obvisously :p and finally looking forward to giving nami a good licking yummy.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I forget her name just her nickname but Beanpole gave me that vibe she could have some femdom stuff if you piss her off but I think she might just be a Side Girl so probably not.
i would be happy with femdom with most of the girls in this game to be honest. :unsure: that names rings a bell too but cannot remember what she looks like

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i would be happy with femdom with most of the girls in this game to be honest. :unsure: that names rings a bell too but cannot remember what she looks like
damn was gonna take a screenshot to show you but id have to redownload the game to lazy to do that. She is the one that drives the MC either home or to meet with Bella in Chapter 5 forget which if that rings any bells.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
damn was gonna take a screenshot to show you but id have to redownload the game to lazy to do that. She is the one that drives the MC either home or to meet with Bella in Chapter 5 forget which if that rings any bells.
Ive just searched it up and and seen what she looks like, i dont know how the nickname rings a bell cos i never played chaper 5 :ROFLMAO: anyways now ive seen what she looks like she is gorgeous yeah femdom with her hell yeah

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes