mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
vanessa is the type of women that will tell you to put on a blindfold and lay on the bed naked and then come into the room with a body suit of leather and whip.;)
You sound afraid :sneaky:
lol she just always rubbed me the wrong way haha
She’s shady so I can see why. That plus she’s very cunning and enjoys a power struggle, all things which intrigue me. She also bullies poor little Zara a lot LOL (you go, Vanessa!)
So yeah, she is a G in my eyes. I see her either as a powerful ally or enemy.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
You sound afraid :sneaky:

She’s shady so I can see why. That plus she’s very cunning and enjoys a power struggle, all things which intrigue me. She also bullies poor little Zara a lot LOL (you go, Vanessa!)
So yeah, she is a G in my eyes. I see her either as a powerful ally or enemy.
Vanessa seems very dangerous, even as a friend and ally, due to her combination of high intelligence, manipulativeness and desire to push buttons and observe with popcorn. Especially her view on many things that from her height may be insignificant, but to others- fucked up. But on the other hand, she can become an incredibly valuable ally in Nami's story, especially on the romantic path. She may be the key to changing Nojiko's attitude towards incest.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What are you saying you heathen, Vanessa is fire
Just don’t let her peg you :BootyTime:
vanessa is the type of women that will tell you to put on a blindfold and lay on the bed naked and then come into the room with a body suit of leather and whip.;)
Let's imagine (hypothetically) that Ocean makes one lewd scene with her in the next season, and it's the only way onto her LI path. The only way she accept you is if you submit to her strapon. WWYD? :devilish:

...to be honest, this side of her seems as much a part of her as her heterochromia. I don't think you'll be able to have a vanilla lewd scene with her. I also think Ocean will attempt to create unique experiences for each lewd scene, so that each LI path feels completely special, no interchangeable scenes.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Regarding Victoria she looks fake, like she got a nose job, boob job and lip fillers. Besides that she’s unnerving lol
Easily the girl I like the least except I feel sorry for her.
Alas, I looked throughout the Daz3D Store to identify the particular Kardashian Plastic Morph for Genesis ® tool that Ocean might be using these days, but I couldn't find it.

I am all for many, many more tabletop fantasy sessions in the future... wait, wait, don't scream, please hear me out!

If Nami can play as a character with much bigger boobs, then:

1. Vic could play as a fully-functioning, petite vixen.
2. Mila could play as a character resembling her original appearance.
3. Nadia could alternate between characters resembling her current appearance and that of a beanpole.
4. Nami could play as Summer

Of course, all this is pointless unless Nika plays as a male character with a dick that actually works :sneaky:

Personally, I would prefer there be much more variety in SG, rather than most women conforming to two basic boob sizes/shapes (Bella/Zara size and Sonya/Mila/Victoria size). However, it's not my story, so I'll go with the flow.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Let's imagine (hypothetically) that Ocean makes one lewd scene with her in the next season, and it's the only way onto her LI path. The only way she accept you is if you submit to her strapon. WWYD? :devilish:

...to be honest, this side of her seems as much a part of her as her heterochromia. I don't think you'll be able to have a vanilla lewd scene with her. I also think Ocean will attempt to create unique experiences for each lewd scene, so that each LI path feels completely special, no interchangeable scenes.
I simply picture that scene starting with Nika, Vanessa, a blindfold, handcuffs, and a strap-on.

A blindfolded Nika grits his teeth and bears it, for the shake of his plot with Bella.

After what feels like an age, Nika's blindfold partially slips while he's on all fours and he catches a glimpse behind him. To his horror, Nika sees the heterochromia eyes of William while a smug Vanessa looks on from the corner of the room, strap-on in hand.

This is my way of sayin' I don't think I'll ever play a Vanessa route that requires any form of submission because I suspect that, deep down, Vanessa can only hate-fuck the opposite sex.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I simply picture that scene starting with Nika, Vanessa, a blindfold, handcuffs, and a strap-on.

A blindfolded Nika grits his teeth and bears it, for the shake of his plot with Bella.

After what feels like an age, Nika's blindfold partially slips while he's on all fours and he catches a glimpse behind him. To his horror, Nika sees the heterochromia eyes of William while a smug Vanessa looks on from the corner of the room, strap-on in hand.

This is my way of sayin' I don't think I'll ever play a Vanessa route that requires any form of submission because I suspect that, deep down, Vanessa can only hate-fuck the opposite sex.
Damn, I'm out of reactions. I almost snorted my coffee :coffee:o_O

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Damn, I'm out of reactions. I almost snorted my coffee :coffee:o_O
Although I joke, Vanessa adds spice to the AVN and she's a good foil/adversary to the MC.

As much as I will balk at any dom/sub stuff with her, I would equally avoid any such behavior by the MC as well.

One thing I really appreciate with SG is that Ocean adds real emotional depth to his characters (such as through the masterful use of subtle facial expressions) and this makes his characters more than mere shallow cardboard cutouts. So, if Nika tried any dom abuse, especially within his main group of friends (Vic, for example), I'd want some realistic pushback options from the NPCs, showing actions have consequences.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Forcing your Patreon members to buy the game on Steam when they're already paying for it is wild
From the Steam EULA:

You may, however, give gift codes that have been bought through our Website or an official Third Party Platform gift code system, such as Steam.
I think he can provide gift codes for the steam version, or from his own website coming soon (TM). THe easiest way for him right now is to gift steam codes they can redeem, like the Humble store does. The patrons who don't want to use steam can wait for it on P/SS. But the price on P/SS has to go up to the price on Steam to get the game that way, as Steam won't let it be sold for a lower price elsewhere in there terms I believe.

It's simply a case that Ocean knows it will leak if he releases it via Patreon first. The patrons understand the deal I guess - longevity of the project by it being released on steam first helps Ocean to be less reliant on Patreon and their capricious changes. As much as the current ToS changes haven't been an issue here, I'd assume most devs are wondering how vanilla Patreon will go in the next purge.

Mar 18, 2020
From the Steam EULA:

I think he can provide gift codes for the steam version, or from his own website coming soon (TM). THe easiest way for him right now is to gift steam codes they can redeem, like the Humble store does. The patrons who don't want to use steam can wait for it on P/SS. But the price on P/SS has to go up to the price on Steam to get the game that way, as Steam won't let it be sold for a lower price elsewhere in there terms I believe.

It's simply a case that Ocean knows it will leak if he releases it via Patreon first. The patrons understand the deal I guess - longevity of the project by it being released on steam first helps Ocean to be less reliant on Patreon and their capricious changes. As much as the current ToS changes haven't been an issue here, I'd assume most devs are wondering how vanilla Patreon will go in the next purge.
Given his name he should’ve known…
There are always pirates in the ocean.
IMG_8632.gif

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Forcing your Patreon members to buy the game on Steam when they're already paying for it is wild
considering that his average patreon even makes ass-kisser like xxadrian or whatever his name is look sane I dont blame him at all, extend "polishing" stage until 2025 (he himself said its gonna be done before 2023 ended :ROFLMAO:) and dont release it on patreon anyway...take as much money from monkeys as possible

Cheers!

Reactions: AlexFXR and SDDA

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

Fuck, I would decline if I had no other choice. The thing is, Vanessa respects Nika while deeming all other males inferior. So I can see her engaging in vanilla sex with him or even submitting (submission often isn’t clear-cut in girls as with guys, she may see it as a form of power that she has over him).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Fuck, I would decline if I had no other choice. The thing is, Vanessa respects Nika while deeming all other males inferior. So I can see her engaging in vanilla sex with him or even submitting (submission often isn’t clear-cut in girls as with guys, she may see it as a form of power that she has over him).
Or she respects him for not falling for her assets, so she has to work harder to break him, so that there are no anomalies, and her view of the world is sustained. We really have no idea. All I'm going to say is Maja might have toys and a dark side, but she likes boundaries, while I wouldn't trust Vanessa to recognise my safe word :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes