White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
We'll see how it goes. But she's, after many of her struggles, now his... Manipulative? All girls have their own agenda... And face it, they are all at some degree manipulative... And his hair, well, Nojiko & Nami didn't like it... I didn't like it too, he looked like he had a bird nest on his head... He couldn't go to this fancy restoration with Bella, his hair were barely good enough for that fast food after...
You didn't understand what I wanted to say. I was not in love with Nika. She manipulates him for her own purposes. The hairstyle she gave him is the hairstyle he wore when he was in love with Summer. That's why I say that the hairstyle is not for him but for Summer, which means Bella knows who Summer is and where she is.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You didn't understand what I wanted to say. I was not in love with Nika. She manipulates him for her own purposes. The hairstyle she gave him is the hairstyle he wore when he was in love with Summer. That's why I say that the hairstyle is not for him but for Summer, which means Bella knows who Summer is and where she is.
Agree, I didn't understand correctly, but if I remember she only drove him to Emilio, she didn't choose his hairstyle, she give Emilio free choice...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Agree, I didn't understand correctly, but if I remember she only drove him to Emilio, she didn't choose his hairstyle, she give Emilio free choice...
No, it's a bit of comedy at Emilio's, Bella had already had something in mind:

d "This haircut-"
scene m467 with dissolve
b "It's similar to the one you had when you were younger... Just wilder."
d "Did we know each other?"
scene m468 with dissolve
b "No, I looked you up and found some older pictures Nami posted."
b "I didn't.. want to give you a totally fucked up hairstyle... and did go with something you might feel comfortable with."

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
But with Vanessa it’s a completely different story; for her, sex is a tool to submit a man, a way to assert her dominance over a partner not only in bed, but also in life. The MC understands this very well, and Vanessa does not hide her motives at all. She makes it clear that she made Mario wear the buttplug to show him who's in charge. I doubt that Nika would agree to such kind of relationship.
In a canon story i think he would´t agree, but if Ocean give us the option...:rolleyes: Why not try it :LOL:. Nah, but you are right, i doubt that Nika could be submissive with Vanessa and dominate other gilrs, i mean, in the majority of the games if you choose to be a submissive guy then you can´t be agressive with other girls, i think it would be cool change his personality and kinks depending on wich girls he is, i think that is the real manipulative behaviour, adapt and survive :WeSmart:

Agree. We have still very, very, very long way ahead of us. So, if anybody have to visit the bathroom, now is the time...
We'll wait...
Everybody else, start to eat healthy... And drop smoking, drinking or worse things... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Maybe could be a good idea to build a spiritual retreat house and spend our lives there, all unite waiting for the final update.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
In a canon story i think he would´t agree, but if Ocean give us the option...:rolleyes: Why not try it :LOL:. Nah, but you are right, i doubt that Nika could be submissive with Vanessa and dominate other gilrs, i mean, in the majority of the games if you choose to be a submissive guy then you can´t be agressive with other girls, i think it would be cool change his personality and kinks depending on wich girls he is, i think that is the real manipulative behaviour, adapt and survive :WeSmart:

Maybe could be a good idea to build a spiritual retreat house and spend our lives there, all unite waiting for the final update.
That's a really good idea... I just hope people doesn't get it wrong and think that's a nicer name for a mental clinic...Or a weird sect
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
why steam first patreon later。
For high sales :unsure:
Forcing your Patreon members to buy the game on Steam when they're already paying for it is wild

That has nothing to do with high sales, well... maybe a little, but more with the fact that steam don't allow a dev to distribute a game that is on their platform on a other place for a cheaper price that it is on steam.
Hell, what abomination of a sentence...

Steam has always to be the cheapest place - how this works with season sales on other places in beyond me.

That was also the reason why Ocean has rearranged the access of the patreon tiers for the game to match it with the steam version.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Vanessa seems very dangerous, even as a friend and ally, due to her combination of high intelligence, manipulativeness and desire to push buttons and observe with popcorn. Especially her view on many things that from her height may be insignificant, but to others- fucked up. But on the other hand, she can become an incredibly valuable ally in Nami's story, especially on the romantic path. She may be the key to changing Nojiko's attitude towards incest.
I don't think Nojiko's attitude will ever be different from Patreon's and Steam's present attitude.

My humble guess is that Ocean has payed close attention to what happened to some infamous "landlady-tenant-roommate" games that have been banned out of the blue from Patreon lately.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
...to be honest, this side of her seems as much a part of her as her heterochromia. I don't think you'll be able to have a vanilla lewd scene with her. I also think Ocean will attempt to create unique experiences for each lewd scene, so that each LI path feels completely special, no interchangeable scenes.
I simply picture that scene starting with Nika, Vanessa, a blindfold, handcuffs, and a strap-on.

A blindfolded Nika grits his teeth and bears it, for the shake of his plot with Bella.

After what feels like an age, Nika's blindfold partially slips while he's on all fours and he catches a glimpse behind him. To his horror, Nika sees the heterochromia eyes of William while a smug Vanessa looks on from the corner of the room, strap-on in hand.

This is my way of sayin' I don't think I'll ever play a Vanessa route that requires any form of submission because I suspect that, deep down, Vanessa can only hate-fuck the opposite sex.
:LUL:

You both so exaggerate her tendency to literally dominate. Having power over her partner doesn't necessarily mean she will force him to wear a buttplug 24/7. Mario is weak, he gave her that opportunity and she used it. Just forget about him for a second and pay attention that she told Nami to use her body to her advantage. You might say that's her another manipulation, but that doesn't mean she doesn't believe what she said. She actually seems to be a very transparent person who expresses her real opinion and isn't afraid of a negative reaction. That's one of the things I like about her. I can't remember a single moment when there was any insincerity in her words. If there was, then point it out to me. Regardless, she literally applied her advice to Nami on Nika and failed. She tried to do it again in the scene with Mila, and if Nika was rude to her, she even looked very offended like "I'm teasing you and you don't appreciate it, wtf" :mad:

All I'm saying is that I can easily picture her being more submissive as long as she sees herself in charge. To the point where she gives Nika a blowjob and for her it's a subtle form of power that she has over him. I think instead of making her that ultra-dominatrix it would be more accurate to describe her as some kind of femme fatale. She fits that type very well.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
:LUL:

You both are so exaggerating her tendency to be a dominant. Having power over her partner doesn't necessarily mean she will force him to wear a buttplug 24/7. Mario is weak, he gave her that opportunity and she used it. Just forget about him for a second and pay attention that she told Nami to use her body to her advantage. You might say that's her another manipulation, but that doesn't mean she doesn't believe what she said. She actually seems to be a very transparent person who expresses her real opinion and isn't afraid of a negative reaction. That's one of the things I like about her. I can't remember a single moment when there was any insincerity in her words. If there was, then point it out to me. Regardless, she literally applied her advice to Nami on Nika and failed. She tried to do it again in the scene with Mila, and if Nika was rude to her, she even looked very offended like "I'm teasing you and you don't appreciate it, wtf" :mad:

All I'm saying is that I can easily picture her being more submissive as long as she sees herself in charge. To the point where she gives Nika a blowjob and for her it's a subtle form of power that she has over him. I think instead of making her that ultra-dominatrix it would be more accurate to describe her as some kind of femme fatale. She fits that type very well.
The point that her treatment of Mario raises is that she is cruel and capricious. Sure Mario is weak, but she exploits his weakness for her own amusement. While going out with Mario, she undresses in front of Nika to see if she can seduce him, so very capricious and not loyal. Mario is her toy because he is weak, and she views all men as the weaker sex. She simply hasn't someone like Nika who can reject her. Currently this makes Nika a curiosity and someone she can't ignore - but ignoring her charms, he threatens her view of the world.

We all see what we interpret, based on our preferences. As far as insincerity, she was insincere and completely opaque with Bella - she played a bimbo and lulled Bella into a sense of false security. Nika realises she's playing Bella, and by extension, she's toying with him, hence all the questions about who he's interested in (if you're ona path already). But she is deceitful, there is no other way to explain how she acted towards Bella, and she is untrustworthy, seeking to cheat on Mario before a quick game of tennis.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
We all see what we interpret, based on our preferences. As far as insincerity, she was insincere and completely opaque with Bella - she played a bimbo and lulled Bella into a sense of false security. Nika realises she's playing Bella, and by extension, she's toying with him, hence all the questions about who he's interested in (if you're ona path already). But she is deceitful, there is no other way to explain how she acted towards Bella, and she is untrustworthy, seeking to cheat on Mario before a quick game of tennis.
Aren't you forgetting that from Vanessa's perspective, Bella approached her, trying to pull her into Bella's intrigue and use her? She realized that fast and played a brainless bimbo to find out more about what Bella's game and goal are and how exactly is she trying to use her. Why the hell should she be honest or even friendly towards people who are trying to use her?

You are calling it deceitful, I call it smart and totally fair move against deceitful and manipulative people.

Bella was the deceitful one there, don't forget that simply because you like Bella.

The point that her treatment of Mario raises is that she is cruel and capricious. Sure Mario is weak, but she exploits his weakness for her own amusement. While going out with Mario, she undresses in front of Nika to see if she can seduce him, so very capricious and not loyal. Mario is her toy because he is weak, and she views all men as the weaker sex. She simply hasn't someone like Nika who can reject her. Currently this makes Nika a curiosity and someone she can't ignore - but ignoring her charms, he threatens her view of the world.
We don't really know what her goal is with the games with the Holgerssons. Maybe she is using Mario, maybe Mario wants to be used? I'm not judging before I have more information.

The way she tested Nika's reactions may also have something to do with the connection between Bella and Nika. Vanessa still doesn't know what Bella wants and why, so maybe she was trying to see how easy it would be to manipulate Nika and get that information from Nika instead of Bella.
She is smart and won't let Bella and Nika simply to use her for their Holgersson games. I like that about her.

And she has been fairly friendly (as of pre 4.5 beta that I haven't played) towards the people who tried to manipulate her.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
Aren't you forgetting that from Vanessa's perspective, Bella approached her, trying to pull her into Bella's intrigue and use her? She realized that fast and played a brainless bimbo to find out more about what Bella's game and goal are and how exactly is she trying to use her. Why the hell should she be honest or even friendly towards people who are trying to use her?

You are calling it deceitful, I call it smart and totally fair move against deceitful and manipulative people.

Bella was the deceitful one there, don't forget that simply because you like Bella.

We don't really know what her goal is with the games with the Holgerssons. Maybe she is using Mario, maybe Mario wants to be used? I'm not judging before I have more information.

The way she tested Nika's reactions may also have something to do with the connection between Bella and Nika. Vanessa still doesn't know what Bella wants and why, so maybe she was trying to see how easy it would be to manipulate Nika and get that information from Nika instead of Bella.
She is smart and won't let Bella and Nika simply to use her for their Holgersson games. I like that about her.

And she has been fairly friendly (as of pre 4.5 beta that I haven't played) towards the people who tried to manipulate her.
But she does deceive the people around her with her behaviour. She tried to trick MC too until she realised he was figuring her out. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's a kind of trap from those who are trying to manipulate her (this pattern of behaviour is probably a result of past events related to her mother) and Bella fell into it.

Regarding the second point, I have yet to see anything in the game to justify her peculiar behaviour towards men.
Her trying to seduce the MC had nothing to do with Bella. She realises that the MC is connected to Bella only if you're on her root. The other way, the scene is the same but instead of dialogue about Bella, she suggests going to the shop on Wednesday to buy underwear for MC .

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023

I agree with almost everything you said. But she said that she sees most men as the weaker sex, not all of them. Whether she thinks that Nika is a bug in the system that needs to be fixed I have no idea. It's too early to judge, but we'll see.

As for insincerity, I only meant that she says what she really thinks. This does not mean that she in't manipulative and doesn't hide her real intentions.

I judge by what I have seen myself. We don't see Bella and Vanessa meeting. Bella might have formed a biased impression. If not, then it is obvious that Vanessa sensed something was wrong or already knew about Bella's intentions because there is no other explanation why she behaved differently with her. If she had been sincere with her, she would have shot herself in the foot. It's the same with Nika if he's on Bella's path. Besides, she was as sincere with him as possible in her situation. She openly let him know that she knew about his connection to Bella.

ps.
Saw the message of Patreon acquiring f95zone. Literally the best april fool's joke in my life lol.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

I agree with almost everything you said. But she said that she sees most men as the weaker sex, not all of them. Whether she thinks that Nika is a bug in the system that needs to be fixed I have no idea. It's too early to judge, but we'll see.

As for insincerity, I only meant that she says what she really thinks. This does not mean that she in't manipulative and doesn't hide her real intentions.

I judge by what I have seen myself. We don't see Bella and Vanessa meeting. Bella might have formed a biased impression. If not, then it is obvious that Vanessa sensed something was wrong or already knew about Bella's intentions because there is no other explanation why she behaved differently with her. If she had been sincere with her, she would have shot herself in the foot. It's the same with Nika if he's on Bella's path. Besides, she was as sincere with him as possible in her situation. She openly let him know that she knew about his connection to Bella.

ps.
Saw the message of Patreon acquiring f95zone. Literally the best april fool's joke in my life lol.
Responding together as you both make the same point. I'm not a Bella fan. Bella being deceptive does not make Vanessa's deception any less deceptive. Vanessa could have been honest and still called Bella out, Vanessa could have just not engaged with Bella, there are so many options to not be deceptive. Vanessa leads Bella on because she love mind games. It's not about tit for tat, responding to fire with fire or anything. Ethics is an independant status that we should hold to regardless of anyone else's two-faced antics. All Vanessa's behaviour towards Bella shows is that she like to play deceitful, manipulative games, which is 100% her character throughout the game. At the point that Vanessa meets Bella, how does she know why? We know why, but Vanessa defaults to ...something because she thinks Bella's someone she can leverage, without even knowing (at that point) why Bella's approaching her. If she does know, is she storing the information for future blackmail/leverage? She is not being transparent or sincere in her first interaction with Bella, regardless of Bella's intentions.

Similarly, there is no ethical way to justify how she exploits Mario's affection for her own purposes. She is blueballing him into wearing a buttplug, doesn't matter that she justifies it to herslef by also wearing one. She is manipulating him into doing something he would unlikely choose for himself by withholding sex, implying that if he submits to her antics, he'll get a reward. She's grooming him for her own amusement, while looking down on him. Is that the basis for a healthy, loving relationship? Sure, hold off sex if you're inclinded to treat it as something special, but leveraging it like that, knowing he would be ashamed if it got out (while telling people she's just met, please let it get out she thinks) while dangling a carrot of a reward - she actually cheapens their relationship. Sex becomes transactional, and a reward for how much he endures. And the first moment she meets Nika, she's attempting to seduce him and cheat on weak, faithful Mario, further abusing him. So she dumps Mario to be sincere? Or does she continue being manipulative and deceitful?

Even throwing out the knowledge of Mario's buttplug is a double game. She can test Nika and Nami's integrity to find out what kind of people they are - if rumours spread about Mario, she knows from where. She's a pretty stand up girlfriend :rolleyes: Nika would be wise to notice how she treates Mario as being her default mode of behaviour.

The fact that she is friendly is another misdirection. She knows Noji is important to Nick, so she is the dutiful host. Don't forget that she knows about Bella and Nika, but says "I don't think we share the same social circles" when Nika says he thinks he's seen her before. More misdirection. She triggers Zara to be more competitive towards Nika, then actively bets (the driver's license) against her while knowing what their mom did to Zara, belittling her own sister for the sake of a stranger she's just met - playing games with her sister's mental health.

She applies social darwinism to ther ethics, and that ubermensch mentality is something I despise. Weak people shouldn't be exploited even if we don't like them - or should Vic be exploited like Mario too? Or Damian? How does Nika respond as someone with crippled emotions? He supports Damian to further his own goals (well, baskets), and he has many choices to be kind to Vic, and it seems cruel to me not to take the chance to be supportive.

On the social darwinism, her "I'll never need to work, I'll see where life takes me" attitude also shows she's really entitled, and she's into Mario as a gold digger. Zara still has goals, Vanessa plans to float through life amusing herself at other's expense. If she doesn't go for Mario, does she just sponge of daddy Nick? Her plan for her future is to manipulate people so she can be indolent in her lifestyle.

Nika also doesn't judge Vanessa by what Bella's seen, which is why he calls her to call off interacting with Vanessa, because he realises how manipulative Vanessa is. But I still love this to describe her:

1.jpg

Shit, they really got me this time)
I am literally am too old for that kind of gag, even if I was born yesterday apparently....

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Responding together as you both make the same point. I'm not a Bella fan. Bella being deceptive does not make Vanessa's deception any less deceptive. Vanessa could have been honest and still called Bella out, Vanessa could have just not engaged with Bella, there are so many options to not be deceptive. Vanessa leads Bella on because she love mind games. It's not about tit for tat, responding to fire with fire or anything. Ethics is an independant status that we should hold to regardless of anyone else's two-faced antics. All Vanessa's behaviour towards Bella shows is that she like to play deceitful, manipulative games, which is 100% her character throughout the game. At the point that Vanessa meets Bella, how does she know why? We know why, but Vanessa defaults to ...something because she thinks Bella's someone she can leverage, without even knowing (at that point) why Bella's approaching her. If she does know, is she storing the information for future blackmail/leverage? She is not being transparent or sincere in her first interaction with Bella, regardless of Bella's intentions.

Similarly, there is no ethical way to justify how she exploits Mario's affection for her own purposes. She is blueballing him into wearing a buttplug, doesn't matter that she justifies it to herslef by also wearing one. She is manipulating him into doing something he would unlikely choose for himself by withholding sex, implying that if he submits to her antics, he'll get a reward. She's grooming him for her own amusement, while looking down on him. Is that the basis for a healthy, loving relationship? Sure, hold off sex if you're inclinded to treat it as something special, but leveraging it like that, knowing he would be ashamed if it got out (while telling people she's just met, please let it get out she thinks) while dangling a carrot of a reward - she actually cheapens their relationship. Sex becomes transactional, and a reward for how much he endures. And the first moment she meets Nika, she's attempting to seduce him and cheat on weak, faithful Mario, further abusing him. So she dumps Mario to be sincere? Or does she continue being manipulative and deceitful?

Even throwing out the knowledge of Mario's buttplug is a double game. She can test Nika and Nami's integrity to find out what kind of people they are - if rumours spread about Mario, she knows from where. She's a pretty stand up girlfriend :rolleyes: Nika would be wise to notice how she treates Mario as being her default mode of behaviour.

The fact that she is friendly is another misdirection. She knows Noji is important to Nick, so she is the dutiful host. Don't forget that she knows about Bella and Nika, but says "I don't think we share the same social circles" when Nika says he thinks he's seen her before. More misdirection. She triggers Zara to be more competitive towards Nika, then actively bets (the driver's license) against her while knowing what their mom did to Zara, belittling her own sister for the sake of a stranger she's just met - playing games with her sister's mental health.

She applies social darwinism to ther ethics, and that ubermensch mentality is something I despise. Weak people shouldn't be exploited even if we don't like them - or should Vic be exploited like Mario too? Or Damian? How does Nika respond as someone with crippled emotions? He supports Damian to further his own goals (well, baskets), and he has many choices to be kind to Vic, and it seems cruel to me not to take the chance to be supportive.

On the social darwinism, her "I'll never need to work, I'll see where life takes me" attitude also shows she's really entitled, and she's into Mario as a gold digger. Zara still has goals, Vanessa plans to float through life amusing herself at other's expense. If she doesn't go for Mario, does she just sponge of daddy Nick? Her plan for her future is to manipulate people so she can be indolent in her lifestyle.

Nika also doesn't judge Vanessa by what Bella's seen, which is why he calls her to call off interacting with Vanessa, because he realises how manipulative Vanessa is. But I still love this to describe her:

View attachment 3497856

I am literally am too old for that kind of gag, even if I was born yesterday apparently....
Funny. Vanessa and Bella are a couple. They work together. And Vanessa is in charge. Vanessa's target is not Mario, but Stefan himself. Vanessa plans to seduce him. When Amber gets ready to go visit the Holgersons, Bella is not angry because Stefan might seduce Amber. She is worried that when Amber sees Vanessa, she will understand what is happening and will interfere with Vanessa. Vanessa is at a level where she can say that money is not the main thing. For Vanessa, money is not a goal but a means to achieve goals, and believe me, she is very active and will not go with the flow.
About seducing Nika. Remember Sasha's feature? Vanessa is exactly the same. Remember when Coach Hill sent Nika to stretch with Sasha? It’s possible that Coach Hill doesn’t know Sasha’s peculiarities, but the person who asked him to do it knows for sure. After warming up, Ayua comes up and casually looks at Niki’s penis. Accidentally? Or is she checking to see if he is aroused? After some time, Vanessa tries to "seduce" Nika. In fact, Vanessa is testing whether her “charm” is working on Nika. Nika and Sasha are extremely important elements of Vanessa’s plan, but so far she can’t do anything next to Nik Nozhdi. That's why the "dormitory" plan came into being. His goal is to get Nika and Nami out of Noji's protection.

• Haha
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes