imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Funny. Vanessa and Bella are a couple. They work together. And Vanessa is in charge. Vanessa's target is not Mario, but Stefan himself. Vanessa plans to seduce him. When Amber gets ready to go visit the Holgersons, Bella is not angry because Stefan might seduce Amber. She is worried that when Amber sees Vanessa, she will understand what is happening and will interfere with Vanessa. Vanessa is at a level where she can say that money is not the main thing. For Vanessa, money is not a goal but a means to achieve goals, and believe me, she is very active and will not go with the flow.
About seducing Nika. Remember Sasha's feature? Vanessa is exactly the same. Remember when Coach Hill sent Nika to stretch with Sasha? It’s possible that Coach Hill doesn’t know Sasha’s peculiarities, but the person who asked him to do it knows for sure. After warming up, Ayua comes up and casually looks at Niki’s penis. Accidentally? Or is she checking to see if he is aroused? After some time, Vanessa tries to "seduce" Nika. In fact, Vanessa is testing whether her “charm” is working on Nika. Nika and Sasha are extremely important elements of Vanessa’s plan, but so far she can’t do anything next to Nik Nozhdi. That's why the "dormitory" plan came into being. His goal is to get Nika and Nami out of Noji's protection.
Ayua is checking his penis because they all just got done talking about it in the changing area and they are teenage girls, so it would still be something on the mind because of the subject matter.
same reason she asked Bella if she had any dick pix.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Ayua is checking his penis because they all just got done talking about it in the changing area and they are teenage girls, so it would still be something on the mind because of the subject matter.
same reason she asked Bella if she had any dick pix.
This is Ocean's genius. He gives you a simple answer and you accept it. In fact, his simple answer is not always correct. For example, many see Ayua as the daughter of Mira and Willy. In reality this is not the case. But wait and see.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
This is Ocean's genius. He gives you a simple answer and you accept it. In fact, his simple answer is not always correct. For example, many see Ayua as the daughter of Mira and Willy. In reality this is not the case. But wait and see.
share with us your great knowledge of the family tree of Zane.

because logic and evidence all point to Miru, or her sister [possibly another relative] and... William or his Father, as the ONLY 2 male options available. especially when Ayua said her Aunt Katie [will's sister]

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Once this game is completed I will gladly pay for it, until that happens I will download it here.
Well, you are a cunning one. The game will be made for at least another 27 years.:ROFLMAO:
Forcing your Patreon members to buy the game on Steam when they're already paying for it is wild
Ocean has a talent for finding trouble. If everything goes as you say, then just a giant wave of crap will rise.:poop:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

because logic and evidence all point to Ayua, or her sister [possibly another relative] and... William or his Father, as the ONLY 2 male options available. especially when Ayua said her Aunt Katie [will's sister]
As I say The simplest answer. Ocean doesn't work that way. The answer may be the most unexpected.
Try to answer the following questions for yourself, the answers to which you consider the only correct ones:
A. Is it only Willie's children who can call Katie Auntie?
b. Is it only natural children who can call their mother’s sister aunt?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Bella/MC dialogues are really well done. You could feel Bella's feelings boiling over at MC's ignorance...
Hmm, I don't know if you can "feel" what a rendered model "feels" because they don't "feel" anything at all. You are the one "feeling" the feels you feel because of the words that were written and your mind + soul putting the words into a feeling you, yourself understands.

I just spewed some stuff, did it make sense? I will never know.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As I say The simplest answer. Ocean doesn't work that way. The answer may be the most unexpected.
Try to answer the following questions for yourself, the answers to which you consider the only correct ones:
A. Is it only Willie's children who can call Katie Auntie?
b. Is it only natural children who can call their mother’s sister aunt?
A: No, even Kat or Lucas's children would probably call Katie aunt, rather than second aunt. But for a female Zane to be Ayua's mother requires an asian father, which is nowhere visible yet. There are currently two asians in WiaB that we know, so Willi or Lucas would have to be the father with current information to call Katie an aunt, but only Willi if she's a Zane. If Dylan was the father, Katie would be a sister.
B: No, but I doubt Ocean will go that eastern eurocentric, as not all his players are culturally similar, and a vast portion are western, who don't call family friends uncles etc. She could be adopted, but there is no information in the story to suggest that.

Be honest, you just don't like the idea of Miru and Willi :sneaky:

Jokes aside, in regards your convoluted theory where almost everyone is playing the Truman Show with Nika as Truman: as much as I over think things, I'm conviced you are better at overthinking things than me. I'm not going to say you're wrong, because time will tell, but Occam's Razor is quite useful. I have a tendency to over complicate things myself. Your theories depend on massive assumptions based on information that no one else is noticing in the story: if you make such claims, provide the evidence from the current script so we can check it out, it is easy to do. I am happy to discuss theories after all, but without any reference to the proof of these claims, it's really hard to see where you're deriving all this from. Post the screens with explanations, or copy/paste from the script, give us a handle to understand what you're seeing so we can actually discuss it rationally.

because logic and evidence all point to Ayua, or her sister [possibly another relative] and... William or his Father, as the ONLY 2 male options available. especially when Ayua said her Aunt Katie [will's sister]
I think you meant 'Miru, or her sister'. For Ayua to be Dylan's daughter, Katie would be her sister, not her aunt. The only cases for Ayua to be Katie's niece are adoption, Willi as father with an asian mother or Leia as mother with an asian father. Lucas, Kat or Joe are out as potential parents, as they're not Zane's but whatever name Joe's family goes by: Helen is Zane by marriage, Scarlet is Helen's sister. Or it could be one of those randoms mentioned by Kat at the farm while on the hay, but that's an incredibly long bow to draw (most likely called some form of cousin then?)

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
A: No, even Kat or Lucas's children would probably call Katie aunt, rather than second aunt. But for a female Zane to be Ayua's mother requires an asian father, which is nowhere visible yet. There are currently two asians in WiaB that we know, so Willi or Lucas would have to be the father with current information to call Katie an aunt, but only Willi if she's a Zane. If Dylan was the father, Katie would be a sister.
B: No, but I doubt Ocean will go that eastern eurocentric, as not all his players are culturally similar, and a vast portion are western, who don't call family friends uncles etc. She could be adopted, but there is no information in the story to suggest that.

Jokes aside, in regards your convoluted theory where almost everyone is playing the Truman Show with Nika as Truman: as much as I over think things, I'm conviced you are better at overthinking things than me. I'm not going to say you're wrong, because time will tell, but Occam's Razor is quite useful. I have a tendency to over complicate things myself. Your theories depend on massive assumptions based on information that no one else is noticing in the story: if you make such claims, provide the evidence from the current script so we can check it out, it is easy to do. I am happy to discuss theories after all, but without any reference to the proof of these claims, it's really hard to see where you're deriving all this from. Post the screens with explanations, or copy/paste from the script, give us a handle to understand what you're seeing so we can actually discuss it rationally.
I think point B implies that Ayua may be an adopted child.

Anyway, these all are conclusions from the theory that Sasha is Summer. :illuminati:
popcorn.gif

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think point B implies that Ayua may be an adopted child.

Anyway, these all are conclusions from the theory that Sasha is Summer. :illuminati:
View attachment 3498485
Sure, but if there's a theory, nominally there is some evidence provided to support the hypothesis. It's really hard to see this angle when it's offered with no supporting material, I prefer to look for things in the game.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Ayua is a Zane, leaving Willi or Leia being a parent (thus making Katie an auntie).

Ayua learnt her families' secret fighting style, which, by the brief descriptions given, is IDENTICAL to Miru's families' secret fighting style. Miru has stated that the secret can only be passed down through her family.

The only realistic scenario where Willi and Miru are not Ayua's parents is Miru having a brother or sister or cousin introduced later in WIAB (one that produces offspring with a Zane). Considering no such characters have surfaced in WIAB, your statement, "In reality this is not the case," is rather definitive for a theory unencumbered by the burden of evidence.

Last edited:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

I think you meant 'Miru, or her sister'. For Ayua to be Dylan's daughter, Katie would be her sister, not her aunt. The only cases for Ayua to be Katie's niece are adoption, Willi as father with an asian mother or Leia as mother with an asian father. Lucas, Kat or Joe are out as potential parents, as they're not Zane's but whatever name Joe's family goes by: Helen is Zane by marriage, Scarlet is Helen's sister. Or it could be one of those randoms mentioned by Kat at the farm while on the hay, but that's an incredibly long bow to draw (most likely called some form of cousin then?)
I’m too lazy to write you an answer, but you and I have already discussed this topic and I’ve already told you how Ayua could be Katie’s niece and who her mother is. If you want, look at the old comments.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I’m too lazy to write you an answer, but you and I have already discussed this topic and I’ve already told you how Ayua could be Katie’s niece and who her mother is. If you want, look at the old comments.
yes i meant Miru. sorry about that i corrected it.

also note, Miru is an asian [Japanese] with Blue eyes, i think that would be rarer than i in 100000 if its actually possible.
Ayua has the same feature which would be possible only if the parent [a Male Zane] had blue eyes in their genome as well.
not needed for the story because plot armor and all that.
but Ocean did imply in the original version of Wiab that Miru's family had/was tracking her down. so William being william, got some... sure, i can go with that. it makes Katie the Aunt, Ayua isn't adopted, though that could be a family tradition, all the Blue eyed ones are ours; in a country that doesn't actually do that and ostracizes you for being different... yup let's go with that.
or the simple, she Is a Zane by birth. it fits, it works.

as long as it doesn't turn out like intertwined where i am afraid MC is banging is sisters and doesn't know it.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
yes i meant Miru. sorry about that i corrected it.

also note, Miru is an asian [Japanese] with Blue eyes, i think that would be rarer than i in 100000 if its actually possible.
Ayua has the same feature which would be possible only if the parent [a Male Zane] had blue eyes in their genome as well.
not needed for the story because plot armor and all that.
but Ocean did imply in the original version of Wiab that Miru's family had/was tracking her down. so William being william, got some... sure, i can go with that. it makes Katie the Aunt, Ayua isn't adopted, though that could be a family tradition, all the Blue eyed ones are ours; in a country that doesn't actually do that and ostracizes you for being different... yup let's go with that.
or the simple, she Is a Zane by birth. it fits, it works.

as long as it doesn't turn out like intertwined where i am afraid MC is banging is sisters and doesn't know it.
Ayua is definitely Miru daughter. The bar scene she explains her martial arts and says she also studies her family style the same answer Miru tells Scarlett at the breakfast table in WIAB.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Ayua is a Zane, leaving Willi or Leia being a parent (thus making Katie an auntie).

Ayua learnt her families' secret fighting style, which, by the brief descriptions given, is IDENTICAL to Miru's families' secret fighting style. Miru has stated that the secret can only be passed down through her family.

The only realistic scenario where Willi and Miru are not Ayua's parents is Miru having a brother or sister or cousin introduced later in WIAB (one that produces offspring with a Zane). Considering no such characters have surfaced in WIAB, your statement, "In reality this is not the case," is rather definitive for a theory unencumbered by the burden of evidence.
Your so-called evidence simply falls apart upon closer inspection.
Ayua may be Zane not only by birth but also by adoption. In this case, she can also call Katie aunt.
I don’t understand why you insist on saying that Ayua practiced her family’s fighting style identical to that of Miru’s family. I'm curious how you determined this, was it mentioned in the game? Ayua practices his mother's martial arts. But Leia bluntly tells Willie that she had to learn to fight and had twenty years to hone her skills. So this does not prove in any way that Ayua practiced martial arts with Miru.
So whose theories are not burdened with evidence?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ah, but you didn't offer any example, only your opinion, with no mention of the clues that show it.

Ocean blew out some smoke. This game has a double bottom. If you look at it from a different angle, many questions will disappear. And everything will fall into place. You will understand who Sasha is and who Summer is, you will understand who Vanessa is. You will understand what is happening with Bella and what women do in a boring book club.
From this post on, barely used any examples from the games to back up what you're saying. The only connections you make are hair colour, or clothing/model similarities. So far you think:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this time, you have not provided any link to the script for any of this, you've not explained how you arrived at these assumptions. I don't dismiss it out of hand, but you need a more compelling basis than Sasha and Katie wore the same DAZ model of gymwear, when other characters have the same model.

I can understand that you're working on the connection of the earring between Nami and Sasha, which I agree, there is something there. But how do you get Monica from this, how do you get Nika is a twin? You haven't explained any of your thoughts with examples, this is why people find it hard to understand your point of view.

I'm writing this because if you're too lazy, I want you to know that I went and read all your comments again ...and I still can't find any basis for 90% of what you've written. It's hard to talk about these things if I don't know why you think this list.

I do 100% agree that Vanessa is evil, and there is an important mystery with the earrings that links Sasha and Nami, but the rest I need to understand where you found the information.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes